Found

You're Back Again.

*1 year ago*

'Aish.. I feel so bad..' Junsu scratched his head as he walked along the shore, thinking about the girl that he had rejected earlier. Junsu is very popular in his medical school and of course, many many girls are dying to be his girlfriend.

He went up the small clif and dangled his legs out in the wind.

'Ah ~ Never stop loving this place ~' He lay down with one arm behind his head and gazed at the the clouds while listening to the wave.

Suddenly, a helicopter flew pass. He sat up and kept on looking at the helicopter till it went further and further away.

'Ah.. Helicopter.' Junsu's dad is a Helicopter Doctor, which means, he get on the helicopter when there's an emergency and travel  to the area where an accident happen. And since Junsu didn't have any life dreams hence he was told to follow his father footsteps which was to become a doctor. 

He sighed and dropped his gaze to the shore. Just then, he spotted something.

'Ommo.. Oh my gosh!' He stood up from his 'spot' and ran to the object laying on the shore.

'Yahh! Agashi!' He hold up the unconscious girl and shook her gently. No respond.

'Aish.. Micheosso! ' He frowned and quickly did CPR for her. After lots of pumping, she start vomitting out water and coughing. Junsu sighed in relieve and took of his jacket to cover her cold body. 

 

'Omma! Appa! Hyung!' Junsu dashed into the house while carrying the fainting girl and place her on the couch.

'Junsu, bwo?' His father walked down the stairs while putting on his watch.

'Appa, aish!' Junsu ran to his father and pulled him to the unconscious girl.

'Ommo!' He quickly squat down and check for her pulse and any injury. 'What happened?'

Junsu told him the whole scenerio about how he found her and she probably drowned.

'Omomomo! What happened here?!' Junsu's mother was shocked to see a wet fainting girl on their couch. After hearing what happened from Junsu, she quickly went to the kitchen and cooked up some hot porridge and tea.

'She's got some injury on her head but it doesn't seem brutal. She's pretty much fine now, so just let her rest.' Junsu's father said. 'I'll get going now, get her to the hospital after she wakes up.'

'Oh, arraso.' Junsu nodded and stare at the girl that had just entered his life. 'Bwoya..'

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god, can you believe i actually wrote this for like 4 times?!

First time i wrote it and accidently X the page..

Second time i wrote it, my computer died on me and obviously, the story didn't save!

And then, the Third time i wrote it, I X the page AGAIN! 

And finally, this is my 4th time. Luckily i published it without anything happening ~

Hahah, silly me ~ ENJOY! :D