New Student

You're Back Again.

'Unaaaaaaa yahhhh !' Mira screamed.

I turned behind and saw two of my girlfriends running towards me.

Kiri kind of couldn't brake, so she crashed into me and hugged me tightly.

'Una! Una! Have you heard ?' Kiri exclaimed.

'Uh yeah ~ I've heard then you accidently threw your phone into the toilet bowl !", Me and Mira started laughing and Mira punched me in the arms, giving me a thumbs up.

'Ah hah .. Very funny, Lee Una.' Kiri rolled her eyes.

'Just kidding ~~ Come on, lets get to the lounge first !' And i put my arms over their shoulders and lead the way.

Hi, my name is Lee Una, and i study in Seoul Wings High School. Just want to give more information about myself, i am 172cm, weight 48kg. I have long silky ash brown hair that is until my hips. Not trying to compliment myself! But, i have big eyes and porcelain face~ And i have to admit, I LOOK GOOD ! Hahaha ~ Okay, i shall stop boasting about myself. I live together with my parents and my brother, Lee Jisu, in a four story terrace. My parents own the South Korea's largest Bank and they contribute a huge sum to my school, that's why i have my very own lounge in the school ~ 

And as you can see from the above, Mira and Kira and two of my girlfriends! I actually have 4 girlfriends but ... the other 2 aint here yet . Hmm .. They'll be here soon, i think. 

We are sort of the school Queenkas, and by queenkas, it means we are popular in our school! Do you watch Boys over flowers ? Where the Gu Junpyo and the other 3 guys are like the school's Kingkas ? Well, can't imagine that happening to a real school in korea right ? But there is ! We are similar to them but sort of like the girls version. You'll see examples of it soon ~ The five of us are part of the school Dance club called AngelWings. Actually, we are the ONLY dancers in the club ! Apparently, we just thought of it and created it, just the 5 of us, so we didn't want to recruit ~ We perform in school, and outside of school and also attend many music shows and radio stations. Maybe thats why we are the queenkas ... Hmm .. Well, CONTINUE READING ! ^^

While walking to the lounge ..

'Oh !! It's AngelWings !!' A student shouted.

'Ahh !! Una-shi!!' 'I wanna greet them !' 'Nomu yepooo ~'

Slowly, a whole herd of students have already gathered at the entrance, awaiting for us to enter.

'Annyeonghasaeyoh, Annyeonghasaeyoh ~' I nodded and bowed a little while greeting the students. 

'Hi ~ Hello ~' Kiri waved and winked flirtyly at the boys that is crowding around us.

'Excuse us please ~ We need space to walk !' As usual, Mira is kinda .. fierce.

After greeting and a little bit of pushing, we made it to the lounge ~ 

'Lemi ! Leni !' I ran over and hug them. 

My two other girlfriends were already at the lounge, the two of them are sisters, hence having similar names ~

'I want huggy too ~ ' And Kiri pulled Mira together over and we had a nice cozy group hug !

After a while, we settled down near the snack bar and started our normal morning gossips and chats ~ It's a time where we will gather together before class starts and catch up on each other !

'Oh yeah ! As i was saying before Una made a joke,' Kiri eyed me as i grinned at her.

'Have you heard that there will be a new student transferring to our school ?' Kiri said excitedly.

'Oh yeah ! Me and Lemi were just looking through his details .' Leni placed her new IPad 2 in the middle of the table. The both of them were very into technologies and somehow, they know how to get those information in our school ~

'It's a he ?' I continue munching on my chips while Mira and Kiri snatched the IPad 2.

'Oh my god ! Gorgeous hunk in the house man !!' Kiri exclaimed !

'Woah ~ ' Mira literally drool onto the IPad 2.

'Details please ~' I continue munching on my chips.

'Well, Kim Jaejoong, same age as Una, height 185cm, weight 67kg. Dark brown hair, and a HOT BODY !' Kiri's eyes were gleaming.

'Umm .. Single child, both parents are famous chef throughout the world. And looks like he just return from Paris ~' Mira continued.

'HE'S SO HOT ! ' Leni and Lemi exclaimed in sync.

'Okay okay ! I get it ! Stop shouting ~' I laughed and shoved chips into their mouths ~

After chatting and playing with my girlfriends, the school bell rang which means class is starting !

'Let's get going guys ~' I packed my things and threw my chips away.

'Ehhh ~ Excited Una ah ~~' Kiri eyed me suspiciously and grinned.

'Somebody wants to meet the new kid yo ~' Lemi laughed !

'Yah ! Dont be lame ! Go go go ~' I pushed the kids out of the lounge.

We walked for a while and seperated as we were all in different classes ~ 

'Hmm.. Maybe he'll be in my class? HAHA ! What am i thinking !' I smacked my forehead as i entered my class.

'Una shii ! Good morning !' A student greeted.

'Good morning ~' I greeted as usual with my trademark smile.

'Ahh ~ She's so pretty !' 'Like an angel ~' 'I wish she could try my angel cupcakes !'

'Oh ! Did i hear some cupcakes !' I smile sheepishly.

'Omo ! Here here ! Please try !!' A female student handed me a cupcake.

'Wah ~ There's even an angel on top !' And i squeezed the whole cupcake into my mouth and ate it.

The whole class went silent, waiting for my reaction .

'NICE !' I exclaimed and put a thumbs up to the student.

'What's so nice, Una-shi ? And are you eating ??' Our teacher step into the classroom.

'Eheh ~ Chwaesohamnida ~' And away the cream on my lips.

The whole class just laughed and giggled and return to our sits.

'Class, we have a new student joining us today!' Teacher Im said after everyone had settled down.

'Please come in,' Teacher Im said and everyone turn to face the door.

A tall and slim guy walked in. Some girls start giggling and i can practically see the boys grumbling.

'Annyeounghasaeyoh, Kim Jae Joong imnida.' He smiled.

The girls in the class literally cheered and had they eyes glued onto Jaejoong.

'Hahaha ~ I guess im the luck one!' I took out my IPhone4 White and tapping on it under my table, smsing the other girls.

'Now class, why dont i have such reaction when i walked in ! Jaejoong, you can sit at the back next to Una. Una, can you please stop pressing on that technology under your table ?' Teacher Im ordered.

'Ah! Heh heh ~' I quickly looked up and stick out my tongue.

Girls were envious and squeling that we look compatible while guys were just .. unhappy ~

Jaejoong made he's way to the sit beside me and settle down.

'Annyoung! Im Una ~ Nice to meet you.' I put out my hand,

'Ah, Annyounghasaeyoh.' He shook my hand and gave a little bow.

'We'll be classmates from now on, don't have to be to formal ~' I whispered to him when class started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay ,, i think it's kinda too long to be a Chapter 1 D:

But, hope it's still okay ~ 

Is it okay ? >.<

Hahahah, please comment and give me some advice !

First story after all !

Fighting ! :D