Tragic

You're Back Again.

'Una shi ! Can you take a look at my new art piece ?'

'Oh yeah ~ Sure !'

A student put a large painted canvas on my table.

It was a painting of a girl, in despair, with a fire at the back and tears.

'She looks so ... sad.' I look at the painting and felt a saddening impact.

Jaejoong who is sleeping beside me looked up and looked at me with concern eyes.

'Im glad you were able to sense it ~ It's my new art work for the interclass art competition !'

'Yah yah ! Andwae andwae ! How dare you make her sad !!' Jaejoong suddenly cover my eyes and pouted.

'Hahahah ~ Bwoya !' 

'Aww ~ You two look so cute ! Hehe, thank you Una shi, for expressing your thoughts about my art !'

'No problem ~ Good luck !'

Then suddenly...

*buzz buzz*

'Oh, you're phone.' Jaejoong pointed at my phone.

It was a call from a private number...

'Yobseyo ?'

'Annyounghasaeyoh, is this Miss Lee Una shi ?'

'Deh, may i know who is this ?'

'This is calling from the police post... Umm.. I am very sorry to tell you that you're family has occured in a big incident.. '

'DEH ?' I stood up from my chair, shock to hear what had happened.

'There was a huge fire at the mansion and it seem that all 3 family members were caught in it and they have been sent to the main hospital in seoul ..'

 

*thud thud*

My phone dropped onto the concrete floor, i couldn't believed what i had heard. 

No. My family . Mum. Dad. Brother ..

'Una ah.. ' Jaejoong stood up and look concern.

'Andwae ..' A tear left my eye..

I pushed my chair away and ran out of the classroom. I can hear Jaejoong following behind me and shouting my name, but i didn't care.. My family .. FAMILY.

I ran towards the school entrance, students were watching in shock by the side. By the time i reached the school gate, my face was already covered in tears.

'Omma .. Appa .. Oppa ..' I cried and cried as i ran towards the hospital.

 

'Doctor ! Where is my family?!' I shouted to the receptionist.

'Um.. You're name is ? Oh ! Lee Una shi ! Umm .. They are currently at the operation room, im afraid you need to wait. Straight, turn right.' They could recognise her.

I dashed across the hallway and stopped outside the operation room.

I looked at the red lighted 'Operation' sign on top of the door and collapse to the floor ..

'Una ah ..' Jaejoong caught up and squart down beside me.

'Jaejoong ah..'

I continued crying .. i didnt know how to face the fact that my family lifes are currently in danger ..

Jaejoong turn me around and hugged me.

'Im scared .. what if they leave me ..'

Jaejoong hugged me tighter and tap me softly.

'Omma .. Appa .. Oppa .. How could this happen ..' Tears trickle down and landed on Jaejoong's shirt.

Then suddenly, the red light went off and the door open.

'Are you Lee Una ?' A doctor came over.

Jaejoong support me and hold me up to face the doctor.

'Yes she is.'

'And you are ?'

'Im her boyfriend.'

'How's my family ...' I choked on my words.

'Umm .. Lee Una shi .. Im sorry to say that .. we've done our best ..'

Those words .. were something i didn't want to hear ..

I couldn't accept it .. It was such great shock to me .. i just .. i just couldnt ..

'Una ah ! Una ah ! Wake up please !'