2. The Maids

The Undesired Ones

All of a sudden the pair of hands squeezed my shoulders into my shoulder blades forcing me to kneel . "Mmhmm!! "this time I yelled out in pain.

"Sire." called the voice.

I looked back to see the silhouette that had brought me here, but all I managed to see was a tall structure in a black suit leaving the room.

"Click. " the door closed leaving silence.

My heart starting beating faster, worried what was happening.

I returned my gaze to find the boy gone. 'Huh!? Where did he go?! ' I frantically looked about the room finding no trace of him. Iet out a sigh of relief, relieved to finally be alone.

"Looking for me?" a whisper came from behind me. A cold breath exerted on to my neck sending chills up my spine. I immediately turned meeting my eyes with a pair of crimson orbs reflecting my terrified expression back at me. I could hear my heart beating louder and louder. At this rate my heart would have jumped out. He raised his hands coming closer to my face. Before he could touch me I quickly moved away almost falling back, but gaining support from a desk behind me. He got even closer to me this time quickly raising his hand towards my cheek.

"Mhmm! " I closed my eyes in fear.

A cold sensation swept my cheek, tucking behind my ears. I closed my eyes tighter and the coldness left my skin. I slowly opened my eyes to only reunite myself with the orbs, now brown, staring back at me. He ripped off the ropes around my wrists and did the same with my mouth. As he got up so did I, rubbing my wrists.

"Where am I? " I asked hesitantly.

He walked around me without saying a word, as if observing an object for auction. " I guess you'll do. " he finally spoke.
"What? Do for what? " I asked confused, but before he could say anything the other man came back into the room carrying something in his hands followed by two women who looked like maids.

"Lead her to her room. " he spoke with a deep voice and a serious face.

The two women grabbed me from both sides and took me out of the room and started walking into another hall. "Wait! Where are you taking me?! " I struggled to release my self from their grip which kept tightening around my arms. I finally stopped moving realizing that they were too strong for me. The woman on my right opened a door pushing me inside and locked the door as soon as we were in it.

"W- what's going on?!" I stuttered.

The women finally took their hands off of me and brought a dress that almost matched theirs except for the fact that mine was a little longer and fully white, instead of being black. It was also laced above the wasit unlike theirs.

They rushed me to another room, pulling my cardigan off and tugging at my dress. "W -what do you think you're doing?! " I stammered, pushing them away while putting my cardigan back on.

"You must take a bath before you change. " the women spoke in mono-tone sync.

" What?! I'm not going to change and I'm not staying! " I stomped my way to the door before the women once again took hold of me. "Let me go! " I yelled as they dragged me back to the bathroom.

"You can't leave. You belong to the young master now. " the younger maid on the right said.

"What do you mean I can't leave?! And who's the young master?! I don't belong to anyone! Let me go! " I pulled my arms, but they were too strong and once again started to pull on my dress.

After realizing that they wouldn't stop I finally spoke,"Stop! I'll undress myself. " the maids immediately let go and exited the bathroom, but came back as soon as I stepped into the bathtub.  Before I could say anything one of the maids grabbed my feet and started to scrub. I couldn't help but move at the tickling, but the other maid grabbed my arm and started scrubbing my elbows forcing me to stay put. Finally  the maids each grabbed a bucket of cold water and poured it down on my head, sending shivers throughout my body. I quickly got out and wrapped myself with the thick towel laying next to the clothes. 
The maids once again grabbed me and started to dry my hair.

"You may change. " the maids finally let go and once again exited the room.

Once I finished changing they came back again with things in their hands. They started dabbing things on to my face and lastly put on a pair of silver heels. *sigh* I finally breathed out, exhausted at how fast paced the maids were. However my rest was disturbed by the maids another time.

"Please get up. "  the maids snapped at me. They walked me out of the bathroom and unlocked the main door to the room. This time I didn't bother to compete against their strength and instead stared at the floor in thought.

'What am I supposed to do? Should I try running away again?... No, I can't do that..they'll probably catch me again. ' I looked up at the maids in front of me. Both if them kept walking staring ahead. 'I'll have to sneak out when they don't have their eyes on me... they don't seem to notice me right now.. and there's no one else here.' 

I stopped walking, pausing for a few seconds, to see if they noticed anything, but they kept on walking. Quietly, I backed away and snuck into a nearby hall. 'There has to be backdoor to this place. ' I kept walking, going trhough multiple halls but the whole place was like a maze. 'Didn't I just pass this hall?'

"Aahgh!!  I'm never gonna be able to get out of here. " I yelled under my breath, grabbing my head in frustration. All of a sudden I heard footsteps walking nearby. 'Ah!  Did they find out that I escaped already?! ' I hurried into one of the rooms close to me, keeping my ear close to the door. 'Uck! What's that stench? 'I crinkled my nose as I brought my fingers up to the wall, searching for some light switch.

"Where did she go?!" two familiar voices said within sync. "Check in there!", one of them replied.
'They couldn't have found me could they? Don't come here! Please don't notice! ' I yelled in my head.

"What about here? " a voice came from right outside the door. I backed up into the dark trying to feel against the wall.

"No, she wouldn't have gone in there. Lets go check the main entrance. " the footsteps retreated and I let out my breath without realizing that I had held it the whole time.

"Whew" I took a step forward again, touching the door's frame. 'Wait...why wouldn't I come in here? ' I remembered what the maid had said. I placed my hands on the wall again before finding the switch. I clicked it bringing light into the room. "Huh?! " Before I could turn to see where I was, a pair of hands grabbed me and pulled me out of the room.


Sorry, if the chapters are short! I'm new to this so I'm still trying to write properly.Also I apologize for my bad writing, I'm not really good at transitioning and describing details! Sorry! But please continue reading! :$