Sweet Revenge ;P

The Undesired Ones


 

- NARA POV-

I quickly got out of the shower. "Huh? Where's the dress I'm supposed to where? " I looked to the towel where the dresses usually lay. I wrapped the towel around me and called for Hana.

"Hana?! " I called from inside the bathroom.

"Yes? " she rushed to the door.

" Where's the dress? "

"Oh? I'm sure I left it the-"

*CLICK*

" Who is that? " I heard the door open.

The elder maid walked in carrying a dress. "The young master informed me that he would pick the dress for today,  this morning. I returned the other one." she passed the dress to Hana.

" I understand. " she took the dress into her arms and walked back to the bathroom door. " Nara-shi, the young master especially picked out the dress today."

'What? Why? '

Hana passed the dress through the door's opening.

"What?! "

"What's wrong? "

"There's no way I can wear this! "

" Nara-Shi,  I'm sorry but you have you hurry or we'll have to help you dress. "

"What?!  I don't care! I'm not wearing this! "

Hana pushed the door, but I pushed back.  " O -okay,  hold on. " ' I didn't think she was serious, "

"Hurry please, young master will soon be down. "

I quickly pulled on the dress before she could barge in again, which she did to pull me out. 

" I really can't wear this- "

The two maids grabbed me and forced me to the dining hall, closing the door behind them.

"Cheongmal!" *sigh * I turned around, looking at the floor in irritation.

"Oh! Wow! "

I immediately looked up to see him smiling and clapping as he lay back in his chair amusing himself .

I bit my lip in annoyance. "What is this?! "

"What?" he asked tilting his chin on his hand. "I think it looks good in you. " he looked down and then back up, smiling as if teasing me.

I quickly crossed my arms over my chest, hurrying to my chair.

"What's wrong?" he sat up, leaning on the table.

"Why'd you make me wear this dress? " I asked impatiently.

He got up from his seat and leaned over my chair, "Why? You don't like it? "

"Does it look like I would? " I backed away.

"What do you mean? " he got even closer.

"What!? Just look at me! N-no, don't look at me!, I mean-"

" I get it, I get it " he backed away and returned to his original seat.

' Did I do something wrong? '
I thought hard and then- 'Ah! The piano! I forgot about meeting him, did he wait? '

"..Sorry ok? It's not my fault, how do you expect me to remember it as soon as I get up? "

"I remembered." he crossed his arms.

"It's still not my fault. "

" Fine, one more chance, "

"Now can I change? "

"Ani, "

"What? "

"Did you forget that you belong to me now? " he smiled.

"Are you a ert?!"

He chuckled. " If that's what you think, Ha ha "

"FINE. "

I quickly pulled my hair over my shoulders to cover what I could and started eating. 

After finishing breakfast I stayed in my seat waiting for him to leave. The dress was really too revealing.

"What, aren't you leaving? " he asked as he walked to my chair.

"I'll leave after you, " 'If I get up right now, he'll see me, this dress is to short and it even shows my back!'

"What, why? "

"Just cause," ' If I tell him ,he'll probably force me to leave first. He's a ert afterall.' I fake smiled at him trying to stop myself from showing my disgusted face.

" Its not the dress is it? " he smirked.

I smiled even more gritting my teeth, " No,  just cause. "

"Really? "

"Really."

"Oh, I guess you won't mind if I stay a little longer then? " he smiled.

"No, I don't mind at all." I shook my head, tightening my fist.

"Oh, okay then. " he pulled up a seat next to me.

"Why are you sitting here? "

"Why, does it matter? " he pouted as he lay his head down closing his eyes. 

"No, just wondering. " I looked away.
' Is he going to take a nap? I could sneak out while he falls asleep. ' A smile crept on my face.

"What are you so happy about?"

"Huh? Nothing, weren't you sleeping? "

" How can I sleep so early?  I just woke up a couple of hours ago." he looked at me as if I were some idiot.

"Pfft. " I looked away again, I scooted away as far as I could go. 
..............................

'It's been long enough, he should be asleep by now,' I slowly got up from my seat and waved my hands in front of his face. 'Ah! Yes!' I put my hand down and as I was about to leave he grabbed it.

"Leaving already?" he opened his eyes and smiled.

I looked down to his hands, they were so close to my legs, sending shivers down. I tried pulling away but his grip was too tight. 
" Yah!  Let go!" as I pulled away he let go causing me to fall back into my seat. "Uff "

I fumed in irritation and now in anger. I lay back in tiredness covering my legs with my hands, soon finding myself dozing off. 
...........................................
- V POV -

After awhile I got bored and stood up to exit. "I'm leaving now, "

"..."

"What, is she sleeping? "

I looked to her and without noticing a smile swept my face, as I moved her hair out of her face. " I guess I'll keep you around a little longer, "

- HANA POV -

I stood outside, looking through the small door crack.

"I guess I'll keep you around a little longer," he smiled as he lightly brushed her away.

I clenched my fists tightly as I stared at her face, that pure angelic face that hid her true demon.

I quickly entered the room carrying a blanket, " Sire, I'll take care of her. "

"Huh? Oh, go ahead," he nodded as he left.

' I'll make sure to treat you with special care. ' I lay the blanket over her. 


I'm seriously sorry for the huge generation time gap before i updated my chapter!! so i uploaded 2 this time! i'll upload more soon, its cuz of school :( And i'll try really hard to upload next saturday, sunday the latest, for sure! Please like, subscribe and comment ! 

Love,

Sophii <3