5.The Meeting

The Undesired Ones

"Wake up... Please... Up... Please wake up. " I felt someone nudging at my shoulders, shifting me back and forth on the bed . I finally opened my eyes to find Hana slightly pushing me.

I got up and cringed my eyes as the other maid flicked the bright lights on and hurried me out of bed. "Ah, What's going on?" I asked slightly annoyed.

' Oh! ..right... ' I remembered yesterday night.

Suddenly the older maid grabbed me and hurried me to a chair. Hana passed her a brush and some clips while she tugged and wrapped my hair.  "Ah! W ..-wait! -Ahh! " I said gritting my teeth in pain as my head swung left and right,back and forth. 'Their gonna pull my hair out!! ' I thought to myself and let out a sigh, once they were done. But as soon as I closed my eyes for rest, they again grabbed me and pushed me into a changing room bringing another dress.

This dress was different than yesterday. It was light pink and lined my knees with light ruffles. As soon as I zipped it up the maids rushed in, faster than before.

"Whats going on?! Why are you rushing all of a sudden? "

"Well explain on the way." the elder maid replied quickly.

"What do you m-" before I could finish asking anything else, one of the maids pulled my feet slipping on another pair of heels while the other smothered my face with powders and liquids.

" More heels?! " I blurted without realization.

"Why?  What's wrong with them? " Hana noticed my expression of nervousness.

"Uh?...I umm. "

'Think of something!! I can't tell her what happened to me yesterday. What would I tell her, that I twisted my ankle while running away from the room I wasn't supposed to be in?! only to be chased by a red-eyed being?! Yeah right she'll think I'm try into find an excuse. '
"Well? " she asked again.

"I just don't feel like wearing them today. My leg got hurt running away last night. "

"Whos fault is that?" the elder maid looked at me.

"I'm sorry, but you have to look proper for -" Hana tried to speak before she was cut off by the other maid's glare.

'Is it that serious? ' I wondered what it could be.

"Alright," the maids got up and opened the door, signaling me to follow them.

I slowly got up trying to balance my weight without pressuring my ankle. 'Atleast the heels are smaller than before.' I walked towards where the maids were exiting the room.

As I followed them down a hall we passed the main entrance. 'Now's my chance!' I looked back at the maids. 'Mmm... I guess I can't right now. If I do anything they can easily get me and my ankle would just make things worse... ' I looked down at my ankles. ' I'll just have to wait for awhile. '

"We're almost there." they both synced again.

The syncing was actually starting to creep me out a little bit. Like they had rehearsed this multiple times before.

" Oh right, weren't you going to explain this? " I remembered.

" Yes." the elder responded.

" You will be having breakfast with the young master this morning. " Hana finished.

" Who's the young master you keep talking about? "

"You'll soon see. "

'Theres definitely something wrong here.'

"We are here." the maids escorted me to a dining room with a long table in the middle. I slowly walked over to one of the chairs at the end of the table which seemed to be set up.

"The young master will be with you soon."

As I waited I gazed around tracing every corner and decoration that embellished the room. Before I was finished looking, I was interrupted again.

"Good Morning." a familiar voice came.

I looked across the table- 'Isn't ...that.. ' My eyes widened in shock.

"Y -you?! " I questioned as I stood up from chair.