The End

The Undesired Ones

Last chapter will be posted soon. The music I put on here isn't working, so if you want, you can search up "Tsubasa Chronicles- Hear Our Prayers" on youtube and listen. :)


"It's starting!" the butler laughed with delight.

Nara's, once brown, eyes turned a deep yellow colour, tinted orange around the iris. The tails glowed a bright orange as they grabbed Maya's neck and threw her across the room, smacking her into an armoured knight statue, sticking the knight's sword through her. Without recognition of anything or anyone Nara stood up, as if hypnotized, with no control of herself.

At the other end of the room, V slowly got back to his feet, gaining his balance. "Nara..." He called out to her with his eyes glowing red and fangs slowly coming out.

She looked towards him, with a blank expression, no soul in her eyes. Slowly, she took a step.

"You did this to her!" V glared at the butler, who now looked from the side, viewing it all as a play. "Why?"

"It's been too long since your family's rule. Your mother and father are already gone, I think it's time for you to join them." he smirked.

"Nara, listen to me!" V yelled.

"There's no point, she's no longer there. The fox's taken over her. " the butler laughed.

V's eyes glowed a darker red, as he ran towards the butler, grabbing the sword out of Maya and striking it towards the butler, however the man swiftly moved out of the way, dodging the sword by a fine hair.

"Your attacks are weak. Not that I'd expect them to be strong, afterall the pills weren't for your sleep. "

"What?"

"Poor Hana didn't know, she was just doing what she was told...by me, your most trusted henchman. " He smirked revealing similar sharp fangs; his eyes turning a dark green.

"You made her do that?" His anger built up inside, "I guess I shouldn't expect anything less now. " He  took a step in front, leaping in for another attack, this time punching the butler to the ground across the room.

"Ha ha ha!" the butler laughed as he wiped the blood from his mouth. "Is this all you can do? " he stood up, kicking V into a wall. "I was expecting this to be more fun, but I guess not. " He grabbed V by the collar, smacking his head down and kneeing him in the guts.

"Ugh!" V fell to the ground as he ejected blood out of his mouth, laying still on the cold tiles. His eyes barely opened as he tried to forced myself up, but the pain in his limbs was too much for his muscles to take control.

The butler walked to Nara, who seemed to be getting her control back, becoming slightly conscious of her surroundings. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, causing it to face me.

"Agghh!! "She screamed at the sharp pain that jerked her head against her will.

"Nara.. "

"You can't come your senses now, the fun's only starting. "

"V-....V... " Nara slowly called out, holding on to her head.

"Look at him, he can't do anything to help himself or you. " he yanked her head again.

"Stop it! Let go!! "

"Kill him! " he commanded, raising an opal necklace from his coat.

"No!! LET ME GO!!" She screamed again. 

"Don't..touch..her. " a bare whisper hesitantly came out V's mouth.

"Ha ha!! " he forced her up, pulling her hair.

"I said DON'T TOUCH HER!! " V stood up, his pink hair turning a jet black. His eyes turning a blood red, with an orange lining at the iris. A sword cut through his palms, coming out from within him.

He dashed towards the man, but was blocked off from reaching him. His eyes widened in shock as Nara stood before him. Again with a piercing glare, she attacked him. This time he jumped back, dodging her tail. "What's going on?! " he looked at the man who held the necklace smiling. 'That necklace!' he looked back at Nara who attacked him from the front and quickly raised his sword, blocking her.. "Nara! Come to your senses! He's controlling you!"

She pushed him back with her tail, sending him back. "Nara, I don't want to hurt you!"

Her body moved without hesitation, attacking him once more as a tail whipped down, missing him by an inch.

"Nara! Remember me! V!! "

She continued to attack.

"Nara! It's me! V!! it's-.... TAEHYUNG!!"

Her tail suddenly stopped in mid-air, forcing restriction on its movement.

"T..aehyung?"

"Do you remember? " he walked to her cautiously.

Her tails slowly relaxed, dropping to the floor as her eyes diluted to their brown colour. "Taehyung.. Aghh!!" she winced as the man raised the opal stone. "Hurry!.. Kill me before it comes back!"

"No! Fight it! You're stronger than that."

"It'll be too late... It's too strong.. It'll I'll kill you. "

"If that's what I have to do to protect you, I don't care. " he threw his sword away.

"In that case!" the man picked up the sword charging at V.

"Ugh!!" The sword hit the body, piercing through the thick muscle, rupturing the layer; causing blood to disgorge.

"Taehyung... "

"...Na..ra... "

Her body hit the ground, choking on the blood, as her lungs instinctively tried to grasp for oxygen. Slowly her breathing quieted, leaving her silent.

"Hmf. " the man snickered.

V looked up, glaring at the man as he regained his balance. Another sword came out his hand, different than the one before. A silver one. Tiny enscriptions were carved into it spelling out something in an ancient language.

Without thinking, his feet moved, grabbing onto the sword and piercing it through the man's heart within a blink of an eye. The butler's green eyes dilated as his body fell to the floor staining the tiles in a dark coating. The sword fell though the corpse, estinguishing the body to ashes.

His hair turned back to its pink hair and his eyes a brown amber.

"Taehyung... "

He quickly looked back, as Nara called out."..N -nara!" Rushing to her side he pulled the sword out of her torso, laying her in his hands. His hands quivered in desperation as he tried to stop the blood from seeping through her torso, but it was of no use. She gently lay her hand over his, smiling as she tried to stop his pain.

"Nara! I-I-"

"It's okay...Now.. I don't have to harm the people I...-I love.." she winced at a sudden pain as blood choked up.

He could feel the dampness of her skin as he placed his hand upon her cheek. His own tears dripping to the floor, mixing in with her blood.

"No, there's still a way you can survive!" he opened his mouth revealing a pair of fangs. Knowing fully well that her blood as a Gumiho's was poison to him, he bent down, piercing her neck, transfusing his blood with hers. His blood could give her life, but her blood could end his. His fangs cut in to her skin, blood trickling down, still not reciecing a response from her. He took his fangs out, looking at her skin, still pale and losing its color.

"Still not...going to hold my hand? " she smiled as more tears rolled down.

He quickly grabbed on to the hand she reached out to him. Interlocking his fingers with her tightly, making sure to not let go. Slowly her nine tails vanished, one by one and her hair which glowed a fiery red turned to a pale brown. Her hand, gradually losing its grip, let go. He looked to her eyes which looked back with a smile until her last tear fell.

"Don't close your eyes! Don't!! " he cried and yelled in pain, but it was all done in vain. Her eye lids fell, giving him one last look at her bright brown eyes before they grew dim. Her hand fell limp to the ground, leaving him in a pitiful state.

"...Nara? N-nara! Nara!!" he held her in his arms, choking on his tears as she left. His eyes closed, as a surge of pain shot his heart, leaving him on the cold floor next to her.