3. The Escape

The Undesired Ones

" I was wondering where you were." I looked back to see the same boy I had seen in the room before. A slight smile came to his face.

" Who... Are you? " I asked  nervously. He smiled and replied " So they haven't told you? "

"Who? "

"Your parents, of course "

'My parents?? What is talking about?! "

"W -what?! "

"Your parents. They sold you."

My eyes widened in disbelief of the words that came out of his mouth. " What are you saying!" I tried to remove his hands from my arm, but his grip was too tight. "Let me go!! " I kicked him in the shin and pulled my arm away from his grasp.

"Ouch! Come back here!!" he yelled from behind.

I took no time for hesitation and ran down the hall trying to find a way out. 'Ugh! Where is it!!' I could hear his footsteps trailing behind me. I turned passed a corner and saw a glass door leading to the outside. 'Yes! ' I bolted to the door in happiness.

I pulled the knob, flinging the door open to the dark night. Quickly, I rushed out, but tripped, hurting one of my ankles, due to the tall heels. "Ah!- " I bit down on my lip to stop myself from making any noise and threw both of the heels off to avoid any other injuries. Ihurried to my feet and limped further into the darkness trying to keep as silent as possible. As I got further in I noticed that the bushes were really tall and connected at different points.

-V POV -

I ran after her but lost her as she turned into another corner. Stopping for a brief moment, I tried to listen to her footsteps to lead me. A breeze blew past me as I walked to where it had entered from. As I walked out I saw some heels laying on the grass. "Hmhm " I smirked.

-Her POV-

My heart kept getting louder and louder as I got deeper in to the dark. 'This has to be a maze! Why did I have to come this way!?' I stopped to catch my breath behind one of the bushes. I in a heap of air-

"Crack! "

My eyes bolted to where the sound had come from. I held my breath, tightening my fists in fear. After not hearing anything for a while, I slowly backed up and turned to where I was walking. As I turned my back, I bumped into something with illuminating red eyes staring back. I tried screaming for help but my voice wouldn't come out. 'Someone help!! Anyone...' I could feel hot tears gathering in my eyes. I bit down my lip to stop them from falling. ' Hold them in! Don't even think of crying! Crying won't help you, it'll probably just give him more pleasure!' I scolded myself inside my mind. 

-V POV -

Her brown eyes widened in horror as they glistened under the moon, giving them an almost auburn tint. The light lay against her pure. snow-like skin, revelaing a pair of small ruby lips. However, her heart distracted me from all of it, thundering in her chest, quickly luring me in. I gently moved her hair away from her neck and took a step closer, the aroma of her rich blood intoxicated my senses.

-Her POV -

I could hear my heart beating louder and start to quicken its pace. His eyes got a deeper red, illuminating brightly. He slowly moved my hair away and stared deeply at my neck as he took a step closer.

' What's wrong with him?!! What's he doing!?!'

As he got closer I got my senses back. 'I have to get away! Run! Hurry before he does something!!' My feet unfroze and I was able to move him away with all my force, pushing him to the ground and I quickly made a run for it.

'Just keep running!! Don't stop! ' I yelled over and over in my head. My heart pierced at my chest in exhaustion and my ankle almost gave away but I managed by limping on the other foot. Branches tugged at my dress giving me scratches here and there, but I didn't slow down. *TEAR* Something pulled my dress back stopping me from moving. I looked back to find my dress entangled in some branches. 'Why now!? ' I pulled my dress hard and it ripped it even further. I grabbed both sides and ripped it off cleanly, leaving my dress's length a little above my knees.

' Where am I running to? Where is this?'

Lucklily, As I ran further I found my self back at the garden's entrance, I could see some light seeping through the all the bushes. I was back at the mansion. "I guess I'll have to take the main entrance! I better hurry!!"


This is going to be probably the last chapter until I either get my poster or until next week. Sorry, but I need some break time in between chapters!

Luv,

Sophii <3

P.S. I hope you enjoy this chapter! :)