Pottery+ New Maid

The Undesired Ones

-Next day -

After breakfast V called me to the kitchen. "Why are we going to the kitchen? "
"To show you that I can do pottery. "
"Oh, really? We'll see." 
I . 

The kitchen table was cluttered with clay and the materials needed for pottery. He took his blazer off and rolled up his sleeves, immediately getting into it. "Okay then, lets start." He grabbed a chunk of clay smacking it onto the wheel. As the wheel turned to his left, he pressed into the clay, adding deep curves into the clay. He raised his eyebrows in confusion as the clay squeezed itself into the center, making it imbalanced and causing it to break apart.

I laughed quietly, trying to hide my smile. 
He looked around the wheel to see what the problem was and tried shaping the clay again, but it just fell into even more pieces.

"Your closing in on it too much, do it slowly. " I walked next to him and placed my hands over his.

-His POV -

"Do it slowly. " She pushed my hands inwards. "Don't push on it to hard. " she smiled, leaning in closer. 
"I got it. " I backed up, slightly pushing her away from me.

-No POV -

"Oh, you picked it up fast! " She smiled amazed at how quickly he learned. "Well then I guess I can leave then. See you later!" She turned to leave, but he quickly turned her around and wrapped her in his arms. 

"What are you doing??" she moved trying to nudge him off. 

"Hold on. " He hugged her tightly. 

She stayed silent not knowing what to do. His sudden actions confused her. The same feeling she had felt before entered her body. Her heart quickened it's pace. Surely he felt her heart beating against his chest. However, she didn't feel his.

"Why do you always push me farther away?" He asked. 
"... I'm afraid. " She exclaimed quietly.
"Afraid? " he asked cautiously. 
"My family already betrayed me..I don't want to be hurt again. " She closed her eyes and pushed herself away from him.

"I won't hurt you, ever. Whatever it is, I'll protect you." He said with confidence.

"What?... How can you protect me when you've lied to me all this time?!" she smirked, revealing a pair of fangs. Her eyes opened to a deep red glow, filled with darkness.

"Who are you?! "

-V's POV-

My eyes flew open as I realized that I had been dreaming.
"Are you okay?" Hana looked at me as I got my head off the table. 
"What... "
"I came to get lunch ready. "
"What time is it?"
"It's almost noon. "

-NO POV-
He suddenly got up from the chair. "Where's Nara?" He asked in a rush, worried.

"In her room, what's the matt- " Hana replied slowly, leaving her sentence unfinished as V rushed out of the kitchen..

"Nara! " he flung the door open.

"What's wrong" She stood up from the bed shocked.

Without hesitation, he pulled her into his arms.

"What are you doing? "

"I thought you left. " he dug his nose into her hair, closing his eyes and tightly wrapping her in his arms.

-NARA POV -

"What? Why were you so worried about that? "

He pulled himself away, still holding on to her shoulders. "Why?... You mean you don't know?"

'What is he saying? Was he worried about me?...'

"Nara... Do you remember what I said that time... when you visited me in my room."

I recalled the words he told me when I visited him. 

-FLASHBACK-

"Promise me."

"What?"

"That you won't leave. Nara stay with me... forever."

"What? What are you saying? Stop joking.. "

-END FLASHBACK-

-NO POV-

"I wasn't joking." He slowly spoke as he leaned closer. "The truth is, I can't let you go. Nara I… I love you." He leaned closer to her.

"Nar-" Hana entered stopping quickly in her tracks. Her eyes widened and she quickly ran out.

-V POV -

"Hana!" Nara called after her and moved out of my arms, but I held onto one of her hands.

"V, I'm sorry... " Her hair fell in front of her face, preventing me from seeing her face. "… I can't. " 
My hands let her go, unconsciously loosening their grip.

-NARA POV -
I quickly ran out before he could pull me back. I kept running until I came to the piano room. The only place I could be alone for now. I wiped my tears away, but they wouldn't stay dry. My heart felt heavy as if it carried a huge weight. I couldn't tell what I felt...a burden...a sorrow...a regret .

[Next Day- NO POV]

The fresh, rosy light peirced her eyes, making her remember yesterday's incident and once again making her feel unstable inside. Slowly she got to her feet and walked back to her room. After freshening up she sat back down on her bed, waiting for Hana's arrival. She needed to talk to Hana to clear up misunderstandings. Nara, herself didn't know what misunderstandings or if their even were any, but she needed to clear up it all. After waiting fro a while, the door opened and the eleder maid came in.

"Where's Hana? "

"I'm sorry, but she just recently resigned. "

"What? " I bolted off of the bed. 'It can't be about yesterday' "Nothings wrong, right?" 

"She said something about her family needing her back at home and that she had to leave soon. She was talking about it since last week, I guess she finally decided on when to leave. "

"She never told me about this. "

"Perhaps because it is family matters."

"Did she say anything before leaving?"

"That it was fun to meet you and she wishes you the best. Now if you will, please head down for breakfast. " She rushed me out of the room.

Once we got to the dining hall, she sat me down and left.

'Why did Hana leave so suddenly? Is it just a coincidence? '

"I heard that you know about Hana's departure"

I looked at V, as he sat down.

"Did she really leave? She didn't say anything... " I thought of any hints she could've mentioned, but nothing came to my mind.

-V POV FLASHBACK-

"Sire, you've gone too far. You've really fallen in love with her, you can't do that. Please get rid of her." Hana pleaded in anger.

"I have already told you to keep out of my matters!" He glared at Hana with deep red amber eyes. " I warned you last time."

"You don't understand! She's dangerous to you. She'll only hurt you. Last time it was only an allergy, I don't know what I'll do next time. You have to get rid of her or I wil-"

Without realization, and in anger, his hands sudden't grabbed her neck. "SNAP!"

-END FLASHBACK-

"Yep, she left last night. She told me to keep it a secret from you."

"Oh.. " I still couldn't fully believe it. Something felt off.

"Come on, cheer up! Another maid is going to be coming soon. She'll be your new personal maid. "

"Already? "

"Yeah, remember I knew about Hana's departure?"

"Oh, right... Well, I don't need a personal maid. I know this place well enough to get around. Sorry, but I'll refuse your offer."

"Hmm. Well I can't send her back now, she'll be here soon. I guess I'll just find her another job."

After that short conversation, the breakfast table was silent throughout the meal. As I was about to leave the room a knock from the main entrance came.

"That must be her." V got up and I followed, curious.

The elder maid opened the door letting in a petite girl who seemed to be around the same age as me. She wore a white dress, unlike the other miads, and short gold locks that curled up slighlty above her shoulders.

"Hello! I'm Maya." She spoke with a high-pitched voice.

"Good Morning, this is the master of the mansion." The elder maid replied to her.

"Ah, yes! Nice to meet you!" She smiled, bowing slightly.

"This is Nara-"

"I have to say this mansion is quite lovely! Just as its master." She cut V off, ending with a cheeky smile.

"I'll have some give you a tour-"

"Actually I was wishing that I would get a tour from you, is that okay?" she grabbed his arm.

He looked at me, as if in confusion and waiting fo rmy answer.

"It's okay, go give her the tour. I was just about to head up anyways." I smiled and walked away.

-Lunch Time-

As I sat on my bed reading through the paino notebook a loud crash came from below the floor. I headed down to the kitchen, which was below my room.

"Clean up this mess." I heard V speak from outside.

"Yes, sire." The elder maid replied.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." A squeaky voice, which i assumed to be Maya, spoke.

"It's okay, sit down. I'll get the safety kit." V replied.

'Safety kit? what happened?' I walked in and saw Maya sitting on a chair as V bandaged her knee. The floor had pieces of glass shattered across it. "Are you okay? I heard something crash from upstairs."

"Oh, I'm fine. Taehyun is really kind."

"Who's Taehyung?"

V got up after finishing bandaging.

"You don't even know who's home your staying at?She giggled. " Master V of course."

"V?" I asked her confused. ' Didn't he say his name was V? Was that a joke?' "But, how.. do you know?"

"I asked obviously."

"Oh. Well then I'll head to the dining hall." I exited. ' What the? I asked too.' 

After awhile V walked in and sat downnext to me. Since the last time I sat down next to him, I had been sitting their frequently.

"So~ Taehyung?" He looked at me half shocked and half happy.

-V POV-

"Why didn't you tell me you name when I asked you? Hmf, I can't believe that I really thought your name was really V." She pouted, puffing her cheeks.

-NARA POV-

"Ah~ Kiyeopta!" He slightly pinched my cheek.

"W-what are you doing??" I moves my face away embarrassed and a little annoyed at his remarks.

"Wae? You look really pretty today. I wonder why?"

"What's wrong with you? Are you sick again?"

"Hey, just trying to cheer you up, is it working?"

"Whatever, I don't care if your Taehyung or Daehyun. I'm still calling you V."

"Oh, come on. You know you want to say it~"

"Lunch is served!" Maya entered with a tray, walking to V's side and placing it infront of him.

"Where's Nara's lunch?" V asked.

"I guess whoever was in charge og grocerry forgot because there isn't enough for two. Sorry." She looked at me.

"Oh, that's okay, what about dinner?" I asked.

"Grocery's will be delivered later so they'll be enough."

"Okay, I'll just wait till dinner then."

"Why? Just eat this." V slid the tray to me.

"What about you?"

"I'm not hung-" He was cut off by a growl that came from insde him.

"You're not what?" I .

"Ehe he." He giggled  like an idiot. "Lets eat together then." He removed the lid and handed me a fork.


"I'm glad your feeling better." He smiled.

"What's that supposed to ..." I remembered his confession and didn't bother finishing my question. Again the atmosphere became awkward.

"Nara?"

"Hm?"

"I know you're thinking about yesterday."

"Huh? No I'm not. Yesterday? What about yesterday?" Without realization, I sped up my words,

"I know it was sudden, but it was the truth."

"..."

"If I make you fall for me... will you be mine?"

I looked at him shocked. 

"I'll take that as a yes." He tapped my nose and quickly ran out with a smirk.

"Huh? wait!" I shouted from behind as he quickly ran out.