Stay...

The Undesired Ones

- Next day -

I got up and headed downstairs, again he wasn't there. "Is he sick? " I asked Hana.

She hesitated and then answered qucikly, "No. He's just resting. "

"Oh, "

(..Lunch Time..)

Again, he didn't show up.

As I waited for lunch at the table, I heard a few maids talking outside of the room. "I'll go check on him. " I heard one of the maids say.

I hurried out of the room as she walked passed."Is it ok if I go check? " I quickly stepped in front of her, stopping her in her path.

"Pardon?"

"I'm just curious. I saw him yesterday and he didn't seem well. "

"Follow me, then." The maid showed me to his room and then left.

*Knock Knock*
I quietly entered the room, closing the door slowly.

"What are you doing here again? " he looked up at me.

"Don't worry, I'm just checking on you. The maids were worried. "

"You've seen me. Now leave. "

"What the-" I cut myself off, lowering my voive and starting again. "What's wrong with you? You were fine a few nights ago."

He looked away looking like he was ticked off.

"Why do you have to take pills? Are you sick? "

"Mind you own bus-" before he could finish yelling he rushed back to the bathroom. After a while he came back, sweat trickling down his forehead as he dragged his limp body back to bed.

I quickly rushed to his side before he collapsed onto the bed.

'What happened to his stupid smile...' I slowly lay him onto the bed and sat down in a chair next to him. For a while I just sat there looking out the window as he slept. Suddenly he started to heat up and sweat quickly. "Eomma... Eomma...! Eomma! " He kept rustling and shouting out. I grabbed his hand tightly, trying to calm him. His eyes shot open as he slowed down his breathing.

"It's ok." I repeated to him as he slowly lay back down.

- V POV -

"SO YOU'RE JUST AFTER MY MONEY? HA! YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN MORE THAN YOUR SHARE! LEAVE THIS HOUSE AND LEAVE US ALONE! WHAT A GREAT MOTHER! " the man kept yelling at her.

She glared at the little boy who was crying as she turned her back, exiting through the door.

"Mommy!!! Don't go!! " the boy kept crying, "Eomma!!! Eom-!"

My eyes shot open as I sat up.

"Its ok, its ok. " she grabbed my hand.

I slowly lay back down, slowing my breathing pace.After a few minutes of just laying there silent I finally aked the question, "Why do you care so much?"

"What? Me?" She looked at me shocked and confused.

-  Nara POV -

He lay back down. "Why do you care so much?" he asked in an authoritative voice.

"What? Me?..."

"Why do you care how I am?"

"I..." 'Why do I?....' "I.. don't know. I just do." I quickly finished my sentence off.

"Promise me."

"What?" I asked confused.

"That you won't leave. Nara stay with me... forever."

"What? What are you saying? Stop joking.. "

"Nevermind... nothing." he looked the other way.

- V POV -

"Promise me." I whispered.

"What?"

"That you won't leave. Nara stay with me... forever." 'Please... stay.'

"What? What are you saying? Stop joking.. "

I knew her answer, but I still had to ask. I turned the other way."Nevermind... nothing."

Her hand slowly slipped out of mine. "I -I just remembered something I have to do." she quickly rushed out.

-NARA POV-

I closed my bedroom door, tightly hugging on to my chest. My heart was beating hard and my head hurt again. I grabbed my head as it thumped hard sending pain and heat through my hands.

"What's wrong? "

I looked back, I hadn't realized that Hana had entered.

"Nothing, just a little headache. " I smiled.

"I'll get you some -"

"It's okay, I just need to rest."

"If you think so, please tell me of you need anything. "

"Mhm." I lay my head down. 

(...Next Morning..)

I sat down for breakfast, after awhile someone walked in. I looked up and saw V and immediately looked down at my food. He quietly sat down.' Is he feeling better now? ' I felt like asking him but didn't say anything. I stole a quick glance at him to see. His face was pale in emotion, that foolish smile was gone and his loud behaviors were missing. I quickly finished my food and tried going up to avoid the atmosphere, but as I walked past the table he grabbed my wrist.
"Wait. "
I looked back. 
"Aren't you going to ask if I feel better? "
'Is he over what happened yesterday? '
"...Do you? "
"I feel great,in fact we should go outside to the gardens to enjoy the weather."
His stupid smile returned to his face. A little bit confused but happy to see him like this I agreed.

He showed me the fruits he had within the garden. "I even have an apple tree, here " He lend me out his hand.

I put my hand in his and he helped me up on to a ladder. "Try picking one."

"Any one?" I asked looking for the shiniest red one. 
"Sure."
"Oh, that one!" I reached for one. "It's just a little bit out of my rea-Ahh!"

I opened my eyes and found him so close to me. "Whew! That was close. How many times have I saved you now?~ he smiled.

"Huh?!" I quickly got down from his arms and dust off my clothes.
"Are you-?"

"I'm fine." I quickly said before he could even finish his question.

"Lets go back now." I avoided him, looking at the tree.

He stayed in his spot and then walked past me. "Lets go then." He said in a cheerful tone.

- V POV -

"Lets go then." I smiled, trying to hide my heart. 

- NARA POV-

We headed back to the mansion and before I knew it night fell.

"Why are you running away ?" A voice spoke out of the light. 
"I'm just being cautious."
"Why? "
"... I think.. I'm afraid..  "
"Why? "
" I don't know... I feel like its happening again. "
"What's happening again?"
"I don't want to do it..." 
"What? "
"I don't. I don't want to do it! " I yelled. 
"Of course you do!" another voice came from behind me. I looked back, but the light grew brighter
My eyes opened, night still set outside of the window. 
'It was just a dream.'

(..Next Day...)

The next morning we had breakfast together and finally resumed our piano lessons. 
"Are you okay?"
I looked at him, not realizing that I had zoned out. "Huh?"
"You look pale." he put his hand on my forehead. "You don't have a fever."

"I'm okay." I smacked his hand away.
"Are you getting back at me for how I acted? If that's the reason, I'll apologize. "

"It's not that. I'm sorry, I'm just tired, I'm gonna go rest." I got up and left. 
(...Dinner...)

At dinner I felt much better and came down to eat together. "Hey~" I said to prevent any awkwardness.

"Feeling better? "

"Yeah, sorry for earlier."

"It's fine, come and eat." he calmly smiled.

Even though he said it was okay I could tell that he was hurt. I took my plate and moved it all the way down the table next to him.

"What are you doing? " He looked at me confused."

"What? " I pretended to not know anything.

He tried hiding his smile,but I saw a glimpse making me smile.

After dinner, just as I was about to leave I turned back around. "Hey are you bad at anything? "

"What? "

"Or do you wanna learn something?"

"Why are you asking this?"

"Well you're teaching me the piano, it's only fair if I taught you something too. "

"I'm not bad at anything."
"Come on, you have to be bad at something. "
"Nope. "
"What about sports? "
"I've won awards."
"Art?"
"I've painted since I was 6."
"Cooking? "
"I have cooks. "
"Then what about ..Pottery!"
"What??"
"I used to do it as a hobby, its actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it. "
"Yeah right, forget it. "
he got up and walked towards the doors. 
"You don't have any confidence in it do you?" I .
"No way, I just don't like it!"
"Hmm ~ I don't think so~"
"Fine, I'll prove it to you." 
He marched out with a pout. 
I smiled at his childish attitude.