1. Waking Up

The Undesired Ones

When I finally came to, I opened my eyes finding myself in a dark room.  I blinked a few times until realizing that it would stay dark.

'Where... Am I?...'

All I could recall was that I was heading back home a while ago and now here I was in the darkness. I slowly got to my feet and cautiously took a small step forward. I tried spreading my hands out trying to find a wall, but to my surprise my hands were tied and now I realized so was my mouth. As soon as my eyes had gotten used to the dark, a beam of light cracked through, nearly blinding me. I winced and immediately brought my hands up to block the light from entering my eyes . Peeking through my fingers I saw a tall dark silhouette walk towards me making no noise as it entered the room.

I finally came to my senses. 'I... I've been kidnapped!!' 

Unconsciously my feet slipped back, further into the darkness, as the silhoutte moved closer. My eyes rushed to find a way out. I put my hands down, now becoming used to the streak of light that slowly became larger as the door opened further.  I quickly leaped out of the way, before a pair of large hands could grab me, and ran towards the door that swung open, as if letting me escape. However, that to my disappointment,  wasn't what the person behind me had in mind.

"I don't think so! " a voice yelled from behind before the pair of hands made their return, grabbing my shoulders and squeezing them hard. 

"Mmhm! "I quietly yelped in pain stopping in my tracks. The silhouette pushed me, still holding my shoulders , out of the dark and into the light before the door.

To my astonishment a beautiful entrance, to where ever I was, lay before me. Above me hung a gold chandelier embellished with crystals, which in return were embellished with more tiny crystals circling around. Below me was a beautifuly furnished white marble flooring spreading across the lavish room. I gazed at the room, but before I could see more of the wonderful layout the arm behind me tugged in the opposite direction of where we were currently standing.

"Mmhm-! "I yelled, snapping out of my amazement and trying to call for help, but before I could finish, the grip became tighter silencing me. After words I stayed silent just gazing at the halls we passed until we came to a hault in front of one of the rooms. This had to be a mansion or a palace, it was too vast and beautiful to belong to an ordinary person. My thoughts were intruded with a heavy knock on the door by the one behind me, followed by a loud voice from within.

"Come in! " the voice boomed through the thick wooden door, sending a chill up my spine. A fear sank into my legs, stopping them from any movement, none the less the one behind me, again,pushed my back forcing my legs to stumble into the room. Regaining my balance from the heavy force, I looked up to examine a young boy who seem to be around my age.