unity

Les Fleurs du Mal

Sulli walked towards Minho, he was still asleep, she kissed him and walked away with the hunters; as she walked out of the room she muttered to herself "I'm sorry my love...I couldn't keep my promise to you", the door closed. After a few hours, Minho woke up he looked to his side hoping to see Sulli's sleeping face but she wasn't there, only a letter where she had been sleeping...

Minho: What? Where is Sulli? *looks around* Sulli! Where are you?

No answer...

Minho: *looks at the letter* What is this?

"Dear Minho, I'm sorry for breaking my promise but I realized that everything that has happened until now it's my fault, that's why I left, though I know you won't stop looking for me no matter what. I can only say that I'm sorry for hurting you and I know that I might be hurting you even more by leaving you like this but I want you to think carefully about everything and look for me when the right moment comes. I want you to take care of Krystal, she's been also hurt because of me, take care of her and if you happen to fall in love with her, don't look for me again. But if you're kind enough to forgive me for what I've done to you I will be waiting for you in "the place where flowers bloom". If you are really able to remember our childhood together, not when we thought we were siblings, before that. This is the first time I'm giving you a clue of my whereabouts, if you act recklessly and look for me without thinking about it, I won't accept you; this is why I'm giving you some instructions beforehand. The other clue you need is the word: remember. That's all you need to know right now. 

Let's wait until the moment we meet again, if we ever meet again...

With love, Sulli"                                                                                        

Minho: She left again...*smirk* So I have to wait until Krystal wakes up from her comatose? *throws the letter away* Don't ing play around with me!! 

Eunhyuk entered the room and saw Minho, he kept cursing and breaking things...

Eunhyuk: What are you doing?!

Minho: *glares at him* Get the out of my room!!

Eunhyuk: What's wrong?

Minho: *gets up and grabs Eunhyuk by his collar* You let her go!! You ing coward, you weren't able to try to stop her, right?! You didn't do anything the last time she left me!!

Eunhyuk: *punches Minho* Get a hold of yourself!! What the hell are you talking about?!

Minho: Sulli!! She left!!

Eunhyuk: *gasp* I didn't know...When did she--?

Minho: *lets go of him* You didn't know?...I'm sorry....

Eunhyuk: God...What will you do?

Minho: I can't look for her...

Eunhyuk: Why?

Minho: She told me not to...I can't look for her yet...

Eunhyuk: How?

Minho: She left me a letter...

Eunhyuk: *picks up a picture in the ground* You didn't look at this

He showed him a picture...

Minho: Those are Sulli's parents, Tiffany and...my hyung?

Eunhyuk: Hyung?

Minho: He was adopted by my parents. When he passed away, Tiffany burnt his adoption certificate. God I almost forgot what he looked like...

Eunhyuk: So he's Sulli's father huh?

Minho: Yes...Wait, this must be another clue! Judging by the writing on the lamp, it was taken in Japan. *turns the picture* It only says "Our first visit to Japan, Sulli-ah loves cherry blossoms so we'll buy a house there".

Eunhyuk: They looked great together, no wonder why Sulli is pretty. But still, it's a shame that Tiffany is gone but she must be happy reunited to her husband...

Minho nodded and then a memory appeared in his mind, it was when he was around 8 years old, Sulli was 6...

Sulli: *sob*

Minho: *startled* S-Stop crying! I didn't mean it!!

Sulli: Umma!!

Tiffany: What's wrong sweetheart? *looks at Minho* Why is she crying?

Minho: I just stepped on her drawing, it was an accident!

Sulli: *sob* 

Siwon: Honey, what's wrong?

Tiffany: Minho accidentally stepped on Sulli's drawing, and she's crying

Siwon: *kneels down and caresses Sulli's hair* Sweetie, it was an accident please forgive Minho

Sulli: B-But...

Siwon: *pulls Minho towards him* He feels really sorry, he'll draw another one with you, right?

Sulli: *wipes her tears* R-Really?

Minho: Huh? I...umm...sure..

Siwon: See? Will you forgive him?

Sulli: *nods*

Tiffany: You're so cute!! Minho-ah, hug Sulli, she'll stop crying faster if you do that

Minho: Alright...*hugs Sulli*

Sulli: Oppa, I'm sorry

Minho: No need to apologize...it was my fault after all.

Sulli: *kisses his cheek* I love you oppa!

Minho: *blushes* H-Hey!

Sulli: *laughs and runs away*

...

Eunhyuk: Minho-ssi? Minho-ssi! Oi! Minho!!

Minho: Sorry, I remembered something...

Eunhyuk: Sure...I'll go do something the Director told me to do, see you later!

Minho: Hmm.

He looked around his room, looking for another clue but there was nothing else, he lied on his bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking about why Sulli left him again, he felt lost without her; after loosing her once, he promised to keep an eye on her and never let her go again but he failed...After all, she was the only one able to make him happy, sad, angry, worried...she was his only reason to live, without her he was like a lost puppy...

--Author's Note--

Hey everyone, wow...two updates in the same day... hope you're enjoying the story, thanks to everyone reading it, I never thougth anyone would read my stories and actually like them, love you guys! I less than three you guys ( I <3 U guys) ^3^ It's late so I will make the poster for this chapter tomorrow and re-upload this chapter...KISSES TO EVERYONE ^3^ Chu~~