Blinding

Les Fleurs du Mal

After they went inside the room, they were able to feel an atmosphere of elegance and fanciness, Sulli was greeting some people but then she was approached by a young vampiress, she asked her to go upstairs and announce her arrival, the "announcer" was holding a golden cane which he, apparently, used to hit the ground and get everyone's attention...

Announcer: Our guest of honor, Sulli Baskerville, has arrived!

His voice echoed in the whole room, everyone clapped some women were gossipping, then Sulli showed a bright gentle smile and greeted everyone...

Sulli: Good evening everyone. Thanks for coming today, I want to give special gratefulness to the Reimsworth family for organizing this ball for me and my deceased mother, I'm really thankful to them but I also want to give them my condolences because of the incident with the past head of the Nightray family and their daughter, Jessica.

Everyone started gossipping and murmuring things, it looked like they were shocked by hearing that and took the topic as a taboo, some of them were saying things like "Why is she mentioning that family?", Sulli noticed it but she kept her smile...

Sulli: I would be surely thankful if you all acted maturely and took this issue with a little bit of respect, the Nightray family remains as one of the royal families, the dishonorable act Donghae comitted has been punished and he's been unrecognized as a member of the Nightray family. Today the new head of this family, Sunny Nightray, is here tonight; I'm personnally thankful to her because she was a great support for me and my mother, I can't blame her for what her br-- her...umm...Donghae did, it wasn't her fault and she wasn't really able to do something about it. With this I finish my introduction, please enjoy the ball.

The same young vampiress from before approached her again and took her to her table, as they walked Sulli talked with her...

Sulli: Thanks Yoona-unnie, I'm sorry for mentioning your...not again...sorry for mentioning Jessica, it's a delicate issue with your family right?

Yoona: Don't worry, it's fine, you can still call her my sister, I haven't unrecognized her as my sister. But I'm surprised by the way you talked about the Nightray, you really cleaned their name

Sulli: I suppose they might keep talking about it the rest of the night, it will surely be a long night.

Then they were approached by some other vampires who had gone to greet Sulli, Minho and Eunhyuk only watched the scene until Minho felt the gaze of some vampires who were looking at him...

Minho: Is there a problem?

Xx: *smirk* It's nothing, I was just wondering what a low rank vampire was doing here with the cute little princess, Sulli Baskerville.

Minho: I came here today as a hunter, you should know the rules for those of your kind.

Xx: I had never heard about a vampire who hunts other vampires, that's surely new, you must have been a human right? Who turned you? Another filthy vampire?

Minho: *twitch* It was none else than the "cute little princess, Sulli Baskerville".

Xx: *gasp* Huh?! How dare you say such irrespetous words about Lady Baskerville?!

Eunhyuk: *pushing Minho away* Please excuse us, sir.

He scolded Minho, Sulli was still greeting people but when she heard Minho shouting at Eunhyuk she quickly went towards him...

Sulli: What's wrong Minho?

Minho: Those vampires are mocking about me

Sulli: Please don't be childish, just ignore them

Minho: Are you going to let them talk like that about me? What about those times you cried out for my help when people criticized you?

Sulli: *gasp* You remember? *smiles* Silly boy... *hugs him tightly* I'm sorry...for letting those people control the way I think.

They were all amazed by Sulli's actions, she let go of him and looked at everyone with a kind smile...

Sulli: I won't let anyone...ANYONE...in this room to mock or start stupid talks about Minho Bezarius, he's a precious person to me and he doesn't deserve the treatment everyone here is giving him. If one of you dares to say one single thing that's meant as an insult, I may take the pleasure to rip off your tongue.

Yoona: *shocked, smiles softly* She's just saying that we should treat Minho-ssi as another guest of honor, since he's so precious to Sulli-ssi, plese let him continue his duty as a hunter supervising this ball.

A man from the crowd came out laughing...

Xx: Sulli-ssi, you're thinking too well of your title as the last member of the Baskerville house.

Sulli: So you finally show up, Jonghyun-ssi

Jonghyun: Good evening my princess.

Sulli: What is it this time?

Jonghyun: I was just wondering why you didn't mention the real purpose of this ball

Sulli: *gasp* B-Because it's obvious, everyone around here know why we're here.

Jonghyun: Not everyone, your sweet Minho and his partner don't.

Sulli: *trembling* S-Shut up...

Jonghyun: If anyone else don't know, well, I shall tell it to you.

Sulli: Shut up...please..

She looked at Minho apologetically, but it was too late, Jonghyun had already revealed it, it was for her to choose her fiancé, Jonghyun was one of the many options she had. Sulli looked at the crowd and said...

Sulli: I'm sorry but I don't feel very good, if you excuse me..

She walked away and went upstairs, Minho stared blankly at the floor, he wasn't able to say anything until Taemin pushed him after running behind Sulli, followed up by Yoona...

Yoona: What's wrong Sulli-ah?

Sulli: It's nothing, I'm a bit overwhelmed...because of the marriage issue

Yoona: *chuckle* But honey, that's not the real purpose of this ball...

Sulli: *gasp* Huh?

Yoona grinned, Sulli was even more shocked when she saw Krystal coming out from the darkest corner of the room, they were both smiling creepily...

Sulli: How do you know each other?

Yoona: We met yesterday and she agreed to help me get revenge for what you did to my sister

Sulli: I didn't kill her...

Yoona: But your mother did

Krystal: *chuckle* Good evening Sulli, sorry I didn't say anything...I was preparing the perfect scene were all the royal families would disappear.

Sulli: Who are you? You're not Krystal...

Krystal: You're right, I'm not her, you said you couldn't understand why she had lost control of her mind so fast, well, I just borrowed her body. Yoona and I have known each other since we were born, I wonder if you perhaps remember me. I'm her sister.

Yoona: *looks at her* Sister? Is that you? How--?

Krystal: Sorry I lied to you, but I guess it was silly from me to think that you would recognize me like this, but I'm still the same. 

Yoona hugged her sister in Krystal's body, Sulli tried to get out of the room but she was stopped by Jessica's power...

Jessica: Where are you going sweetie? You'll miss the best part of the show

Sulli: *gasp*

Jessica: I forgot to mention the part where you take part in the show, actually your part is the most important of all...you'll be the one doing the killing *smile*

Sulli's eyes opened wide, she gasped and she knew that she wasn't going to be able to run away but she didn't know how strong Yoona but it would surely be more difficult with Jessica there.

Sulli's thougts: Dammit! I thought Taemin was running behind me!

Suddenly the door opened, Jessica's figure vanished, Yoona tried to find out who had opened the door but a smoke bomb was thrown inside, Sulli took her chance and rushed out of the room but her dress and heels made it hard for her to run, suddenly she heard a singing voice, after listening to it carefully she realized it was Jessica's voice...

"Run run far away precious but poor girl.

Poor girl, poor girl

she didn't know...

she didn't know

her porcelain skin would be

stained with her dear dear

friend's blood..."

The small song was followed up by an evil girly laugh, then the song started playing again, it ringed it her ears until she fell to the ground...

Sulli: *whimper*

Jessica: Do you know what's the best part of this show?

Sulli: *gasp*

Jessica: Apart from the royal families you'll also kill...M i n h o... Your mother took Donghae away from me, now I will get revenge for what she did...

Sulli: No! I won't!! Get away from me!

Jessica: You have to pay for what you did...l i a r s   h a v e   t o   p a y ~ *smirk* I would do it myself, but it wouldn't be the same if you saw it with your own eyes and did it with your own hands...

She felt like she was being strangeld, until she lost control of her body, she was only able to think, and see by herself...

Jessica: *handing out a dagger* Have fun, sweetheart~

Sulli:  *takes the dagger* ... *thoughts: Please stop it!*

Jessica: I'm sorry but the party has to begin *smiles*