Radioactive

Les Fleurs du Mal

Suzy went to talk with Tiffany as soon as she noticed that Minho went to talk with Sulli, she took Suzy to the dance hall's backyard.

Suzy: What did you try to tell us with this letter? *takes out an envelope*

Tiffany: How did you get that?

Suzy: I have my own information sources.

Tiffany: Why do you want to know?

Suzy: It's interesting..the letter that you wrote... especially this line: "I'll be in the place where flowers bloom", what does it mean?

Tiffany: I'll ask you again, why do you want to know?

Suzy: So I can leave peacefully, I don't like living without knowing interesting things...

Tiffany: I guess Minho didn't mind much about that part of the letter...Sulli knew that, he should remember it... I guess he ignored that.

Suzy: What?

Tiffany: I always had paintings from Edvard Munch, he is my favorite painter...I loved one of his quotes...I was there when he said it.

Suzy: A quote related to blooming flowers? ... "From my rotting body --

Tiffany: ...flowers shall grow, and I am in them and that's eternity".

Suzy: Don't tell me...you're trying to make that true , aren't you? 

Tiffany: Precisely. Minho will be one of the rotting bodies where flowers shall bloom.

Suzy: What for?

Tiffany: Just fun...though I always disagreed with the last part about eternity, flowers die and fade from the world.

Suzy: Then you'll turn them into ashes.

Tiffany: Exactly Tykki, see? You think the same way I do. We should be on the same side.

Suzy: I'm on your side.

Tiffany: You're not.

Tiffany felt something was wrong and disappeared, now that Suzy knew what she was going to do she had enough time to keep up with her original plan, once she saw that Siwon was taking Minho to another room she hid in the hallway. She waited until Kai left with Krystal, knowing he would leave him behind, she ran to the place where Minho was standing, she let the ice coming from her hands turn into water so she could turn off the fire in the room.

Suzy: Let's go.

Minho: Sure.

They ran to the main hall, but they realized all of the vampires were turned into ashes so they tried to find Tiffany, Sulli and Siwon; there were many tunnels beneath the building, Suzy knew about this because Tiffany had told here where to run once her plan was executed. They went inside one of the tunnels.

Minho: Do you know where to go?

Suzy: Not really, she just told me where the tunnels were located.

Minho: As expected.

Suzy: Goddamn germans...wait! I remember now.

Minho: What?

She was lost in her thoughts, talking to herself, she walked around the tunnel and Minho followed her not knowing if he could actually believe she knew where she was going. He kept walking fast behind her until she stopped and looked at the dark part of the tunnel.

Suzy: If I'm correct, that's the entrance to the second building, they're probably there.

Minho: How can you tell?

Suzy: I dated a Barma, he told me many times about the great amount of tunnels in Germany. He particularly knew about this tunnel, I knew it would be useful one day...I hope he didn't escape with one of the tunnels, otherwise he would kill me.

Minho: Why would he?

Suzy: *chuckle* He found out the main reason I didn't quit the Royal Families, that I wanted to kill all of them. I broke up with him once he found out. He'd suspect me as Tiffany's ally. 

Minho: I see. Shall we go?

Suzy: Wait. I have something for you.

He turned and Suzy gave him a handgun, she put it on his hand and kissed his lips, she closed her eyes as she kissed him, but she pulled away after releasing a groan because of the pain she felt when someone stabbed her arm from behind. Minho held the handgun pointing it behind Suzy, he saw a man with a knife, and even thought it was dark he could see the glow of the knife.

Minho: Let go of her!

Suzy: I didn't think you'd look for me Sehun.

Sehun: Drop the gun or I'll kill her.

Suzy: Don't. A simple kitchen knife won't hurt me a single bit.

Sehun: I knew you'd betray us.

Suzy: *chuckle*

Sehun: What's so funny?

Suzy: I did want to betray you...but I'm not the one behind all of this.

Sehun: Then you remember...what I told you about these tunnels...

Suzy: Yeah yeah...don't be so dramatic, I always listen to others.

Sehun: But...you looked so bored and uninterested.

Suzy: Sorry my expression looks like that...

Sehun: Can we get back together?

Suzy: No. Minho, shoot.

Minho: What?! But!

Sehun: My love!

Suzy: *snatches Sehun's knife* So sorry ...*laugh* My love? Don't call me such thing. Kill him.

Sehun: You wouldn't dare to...

Suzy: You think I wouldn't? Who do you take me for? A weak girl?! A weird crazy girl?! You always called me Tykki, knowing I hated it! You rejected me when I told you about my plan! Just because I would kill your family as well!

Sehun: Tykki...

Suzy: Stop it!

A snow storm surrounded her, Minho stepped back covering his face, Sehun tried to get closer to her but she froze his feet and his legs to stop him.

Suzy: *looks at Sehun* You always hated me! You always talked about me behind my back! You called me crazy! Now pay for it!

She raised the knife and froze it, the point became sharper, Minho barely saw what she was going to do so he ran towards her and shot the knife breaking it into pieces. She fell down crying, Sehun was completely frozen with a sad look on his face, a piece of the ice went through his shoulder. Minho crouched and caressed her hair.

Minho: I know you lived a tough life...but you shouldn't attack others...he was going to die anyway.

Suzy: I'm sorry...

Minho: It's fine...get a hold of yourself Suzy.

Suzy: *smiles* Thanks...

They walked to the door for the second building, they opened it, it was barely a building, there was no roof and there were only ruins and dust. They walked slowly and looked around, Suzy removed a long piece of fabric from her dress so she would be more comfortable, Minho took of his suit's jacket, ed his vest and ed the first three buttons of his white shirt loosening the knot on his black tie. She made another knife made of ice and took with her free hand a small revolver she was hiding under her dress.

It wasn't until they saw a great amount of thirsty low leveled vampires that they stopped, they saw Tiffany walking to the front of the hord, she was wearing different clothes, a white suit with white heelsand her long hair straightened.

Tiffany: You better give up now Tykki and Bezarius boy...it's too late and you won't be able to fight them on your own.

Suzy: Who says so?

Tiffany: I say so.

Suzy: Did you really think I was coward enough to bring an army for myself? Why don't you fight with us instead?

Tiffany: Hmm, is it really worth it?

Suzy: Do you think we can be easily defeated by those stupid vampires?

Minho: Give us something more challenging!

Suzy: *looks at him shocked*

Minho: *looks at her* What?

Suzy: *smiles* You saying that makes me like you even more.

Tiffany: Don't worry Minho, this is just warm up for you, I prepared something better for you.

Suzy: Tsk.

Tiffany: Start my beasts!

They ran towards them, Suzy pulled out her knife first and threw it against a vampire, it went through its body and stabbed other three vampires on the chest freezening them to death. Minho kept his gun under his belt and pants so he would use it later, he kicked other vampires. Suzy talked to him as they fought.

Suzy: I know what this is about!

Minho: What?!

Suzy: She wants to get rid of all vampires!

Minho: No sh*t!

Suzy: Yeah! But it's stupid! She wants to prove wrong a guy she knew!

Minho: How!

Suzy: The place where flowers bloom! This was a trap from the beginning! "From my rotting body flowers shall grow, and I am in them and that's eternity".

Minho: What are you talking about?!

Suzy: I don't know! She's crazy, she just needed some kind of excuse to kill them.

Minho: Then she's trying to remain as the only vampire...if she keeps her family alive.

Suzy: We're almost done, don't worry, looks like the hunters did their job, these are supposed to be all low-leveled vampires around the world. 

They heard some groans behind them, there were hunters...among them there was Eunhyuk.

Minho: Eunhyuk? What are you doing here?

Eunhyuk: We knew we should have stayed, we expected something like this. No vampire attacks for 2 weeks? That's really suspicious.

Minho: Thanks...

Eunhyuk: Leave it to us, we'll be fine.

Minho: Thanks Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk: No problem, now go get that girl back.

They kept running until the made their way to the door Tiffany had gotten into, they opened the door and realized that they were outside the building, a great forest in front of them and they walked deep into the forest.