Dark Horse

Les Fleurs du Mal

Minho walked towards Sulli, Suzy watched him from afar, Sulli took him to her private room. Suzy didn't follow, instead, she walked around the halls preparing stealthily for her plan. Once they got in Sulli's room, she sat in the couch that was there and she slowly laid there.

Sulli: Hurry up and talk, there's no much time until I let you die.

Minho: Did you ever love me?

Sulli: Ugh...yes, I did. Before I left you again, I thought you were special for me so I left, I realized that I was an obstacle for Krystal so I gave up on you.

Minho: Why don't you love me now?

Sulli: You'd hate me if you knew what I did.

Minho: What do you mean?

Sulli: *twitch* I don't want to talk about that.

Minho: Why?

Sulli: It's going to be painful for both of us...

Minho: ...Tell me.

Sulli: No.

Minho: Say it.

Sulli: No.

He stood there for a moment, Sulli slightly closed her eyes, he approached her slowly amd gave her a peck on the lips. She didn't kiss him back and opened her eyes, as soon as he got away from her, she sat down and covered her face...tears rolling down her cheeks. He couldn't understand what happened, he sat nex to her and held her closer to him. She cried out loud and finally spoke.

Sulli: I...I killed your parents...

Minho: What?

Sulli: I visited them, but my mother went with me...and she...she made me kill them...

Minho: Tiffany did?

Sulli: I didn't want to...not after what your dad told me...

Minho: What did he say?

Sulli: He said he was sorry for not loving us as much as we once wished he would...he said he really loved you...his only son.

Minho: So you have feelings now?

Sulli: She's controlling me...I do have feelings..but she's stronger than I am...

Minho: I'm sorry...what about the letter?

Sulli: She wrote that....I wanted to leave without leaving any lead so you wouldn't suffer because of me. Once I got out of the Hunters' Association, she came for me...I didn't know she was alive. She lied to me all this time...I was always a complete vampire, if I wasn't I wouldn't have been able to turn you into a vampire.

Minho: This is confusing.

Sulli: I'm sorry...for everything.

Minho: It's fine. It's alright now.

Sulli: *hugs him tightly* I'll take you out of here.

As soon as she finished her sentence, the door broke open, Tiffany was there and the place where she was standing was burning; Sulli looked at her and stood in front of Minho.

Tiffany: You've been a bad girl. 

Sulli: No! Don't hurt him!

Tiffany: Don't try to get her back this time Minho-ssi.

She threw a ball of fire into Sulli's chest, at that moment, Sulli fell to the floor and Siwon appeared behind her.

Tiffany: Take him down and prepare for our great ending.

Siwon: Tiffany, it's too early. What did you do to our daughter?

Tiffany: She escaped from her cage.

Siwon: Her nose is bleeding.

Tiffany: She'll be fine. 

Siwon: *looks down*

Tiffany: Hurry up and do as I said.

Siwon: Yes.

He took Minho to the hall, but no hunters were in the room, Siwon was too concerned about Sulli that he didn't notice, he tied him to the chair after taking him to another room...

Minho: Why do you follow her orders?

Siwon: Because I love her.

Minho: It's because you are worried about Sulli.

Siwon: Shut up, I'm trying to protect her.

Minho: I know you're not a bad guy...you took good care of me when I was young. I always loved you as a brother, because I thought you really were.

Siwon: Don't even try to Minho...I can't escape.

Minho: She's not controlling you right?

Siwon: No, I'm with her...

Minho: Why?

Siwon: I told you already...it's to keep Sulli safe.

Minho: Let me go and I will get rid of Tiffany so you can be free with Sulli.

Siwon: Don't...I also love her...

Minho: Then...I will save Sulli...I'll keep her safe from Tiffany.

Siwon: The show's about to begin.

He walked out of the room, then he noticed that in the room in front of him, Krystal was sitting looking at him. Then he saw Kai running towards her, he untied her and looked at Minho, then they noticed the building was burning. Both of them ran to the room where Minho was tied...

Kai: Minho! Let's go!

He untied him, Minho stood still.

Krystal: What are you doing? Let's go!

Minho: You already took out the hunters, I have to save Sulli.

Kai: Forget her! There's no time left!

Minho: No! Leave me! I'll end this now. You two get out of here, I'll meet you at my house in Seoul.

Krystal: What?! No! Let's go! Forget her! She'll survive...you can go after her later!

Minho: I can't wait anymore, she's been waiting for a long time for me.

Kai: Alright.

Krystal: I won't leave you alone!

Kai stood in front of her and touched her forehead, she fell unconscious but he caught her before she fell, he carried her on his arms and walked out of the room.

Kai: You better know what you're doing!

Screams could be heard from the main hall, Kai escaped with Krystal and the hunters after leaving Minho behind, the remaining people in the ball were burning down to ashes...The last thing Kai and Krystal could see was the building crashing down...

Krystal: *crying* No!

Kai just looked forward as he saw how everything turned back to the way it was before.