Hurricane

Les Fleurs du Mal

Minho was waiting behind the main door, he saw the vampires standing in front of the house, then he heard when they noticed Krystal, Kai and Eunhyuk. He gave a fast look outside, he didn't know what to do, he wouldn't be able to stop them but after looking around the house he found some guns which belonged to Eunhyuk, Krystal and him, he took them and prepared to stand outside but then he heard a lot of noise outside, when he looked outside the window he saw that Kai was standing up, laughing while holding Krystal by her arm, there were a lot of other guys behind them...

Kai: Heh, I hope you have fun while fighting with these guys. We gotta go, if you excuse us.

Krystal: W-Wait! What are you doing?

Kai: *grabs Eunhyuk* I'm getting ourselves inside the house

...Minho looked behind him and saw them appearing in the room...

Minho: Can't they do the same?

Kai: They don't know what the house looks like from inside.

Minho: I see, so you can only teleport if you know where you're going, right?

Kai: Precisely

Minho: Why did you bring them here?

Kai: The decision affected them too, you're also going to be chased.

Minho: Because we're related to her, right?

Kai: Yes.

Eunhyuk: So, what's the plan?

Kai: I'm trying to buy ourselves some time, but I can't really tell what to do next, how about we follow what Minho-ssi suggests.

Krystal: Did you find the letter?

Minho: Sure I did, she left it next to a drawing she made when she was younger.

Krystal: What does it say?

"Dear Minho, 

I guess Krystal woke up and you met my big brother, Kai, I didn't know anything about him but I found my mother's diary, which she wrote when she was pregnant with Kai, it said he's Donghae's son but he was born after she was locked after trying to run away from his house; she had to leave him there after he decided to free her, they left the baby in the cell and then a guard let him out when he was 8 years old, my mother saw him walking outside the garden, apparently one of the maids raised him as if he was her child, my mother talked with him and told him that she was his real mother, he knew she was, she went to visit him many times when he was still locked inside the cell. The worst part of it, is that when she managed to escape, she tried to take him with her but the maid refused to let him go, so my mother let her stay with Kai, she felt so sorry after that; the rest is about how she met my father and when I was born, but she never stopped writing about how much she missed Kai, she wrote that she gave him a house and a lot of money for him to survive on his own.

I'm sorry, I just told you everything about my real brother, it must feel nostalgic, because you were the person I used to call brother; I'm really sorry for everything, I miss you, but it's better this way. If you find me, I guess I will never hurt you again and I hope you don't let me go again. 

                 Love, Sulli"

Krystal: How did she know we were going to meet Kai?

Minho: *glares at Kai* You know where she is right?!

Kai: I don't

Minho: You're lying! Where is she?!

Kai: I told you I don't know!

Krystal: Minho calm down! She probaly knew what was going to happen, beforehand.

Minho: Alright...

Eunhyuk: Then what's the plan?

Minho: We're going to Japan, but first we need to get out of here.

Kai: I'll take you to my place, we can go to the airport from there.

Minho: Sounds like a plan to me, are we going to teleport

Kai: I guess, but it would be better if we look around here, as far as I know there should be some passages here, it's an old house.

Minho: You're probably wrong, perhaps you've seen a lot of movies.

Kai: I've never watched a movie, but this house is old enough to have some passages, I guess vampires needed them the most, when humans or other vampires tried to attack them.

Eunhyuk: Sure, but what are we going to do if---

Suddenly they heard a noise downstairs...

Eunhyuk: If "that" happens

Minho: There's no time for looking through the walls, just take us out of here!

Kai: Ok ok

Then they got to Kai's house....

Eunhyuk: This place is big...

Kai: Yeah it is

Eunhyuk: Do you live alone?

Kai: Yes

Krystal: This looks like a fashion studio

Kai: Yeah, I've been working as a fashion designer, I'm not well-known though

Minho: I see

Eunhyuk: So, how are we going to go to the airport?

Kai: I have a car in my garage

Eunhyuk: Ok

Kai: But don't you want to change your clothes first? They might recognize you easily if they see you wearing those clothes.

Minho: Can you lend us some clothes?

Kai: Sure. Check the room with a wooden door. Krystal, you can change your clothes in the room with a white door.

Krystal: Thanks.

...

Kai: Everyone ready?

Minho: Sure

Kai: But, where will we be going? I know it's Japan, but which city?

Minho: Saitama

Kai: Are you sure?

Minho: Yep, the photo was taken there

Eunhyuk: Did you go there during your mission to Japan?

Minho: Yes

Krystal: Have you gone there before?

Minho: For a mission

Eunhyuk: Ok, then---

Eunhyuk, Minho and Krystal's phones rang at the same time...

Minho: They're trying to track us down with our phones, we have to get out of here now!

Kai: Everyone get in the car!

They threw their phones to the road on their way to the airport, they had a plan to get in the airplane without being recognized or suspicious looking, after a few hours they got to Saitama, they went to a hotel. The next day they would begin their search for clues about Sulli's whereabouts...