Tinfoil

Les Fleurs du Mal

They talked about the issue, Sulli couldn't understand how she managed to escape...

Minho: What are we going to do?

Sulli: We should catch her before she attacks someone

Taemin: But Sulli-ah! Tommorrow's the ball you were invited to by the Reimsworth family.

Sulli: *serious look* I...I totally forgot about that...

Minho: What ball?

Sulli: It's a ball organized in honor of my mother...

Minho: So...

Eunhyuk: What should we do?

Sulli: Huh?

Eunhyuk: As far as I have heard, the new rules for the royal vampire families say that every event must be supervised by at least two hunters.

Sulli: Will you go with me?

Minho: We can't leave you alone, also what if Krystal finds out and goes there? It would be easier to catch her there.

Sulli: Thanks, but...it's better if I go on my own...

Minho: Why?

Sulli: They would look at you and I doubt you want to be the center of attention, sorry but can you leave for a minute, I have something to do...

Minho and Eunhyuk got out, she stayed there with Taemin...

Taemin: Why didn't you tell them it was a ball for you to choose your fiancé?

Sulli: It's better if they don't know. I don't want to make Minho sad...

Taemin: *bites his lip* He'll find out sooner or later...

Sulli: I know, I kind of want him to hate me...so he can really forget about me this time...

Taemin: That's cruel...

Sulli: But it's for the best, don't you think? Wouldn't you do the same if you were me?

Taemin: I would surely fight if it was you whom I love...Though I really love you, but I know you won't look at me...you rejected me last time. But still, I hope you're happy...I wish you to be happy, even if it's Minho or someone else you have to be with...

Sulli: *slightly smiles* You would do anything for me, right? Why couldn't I have fallen for you? I guess my feelings for Minho are stronger...I'm sorry you have to endure this pain because of me...

Taemin: *kneels down* I'm just your servant...What else can I ask for you except for your happiness? The only thing that makes me happy is seeing you everyday...

Sulli: Thanks Taemin...I'm really thankful to have you by my side...

The next morning, Eunhyuk and Minho went out to look for Krystal while Taemin and other maids helped Sulli get ready for the ball, she looked outside the window, it was raining outside...

Taemin: *brushing her hair* You like it when it rains, right?

Sulli: If this was just another day it woud but today it feels a bit nostalgic...it makes me sad.

Taemin: Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have fun at the ball, if you don't like it I'll be by your side.

Sulli: Thanks, Taemin...

She was still looking outside the window with an apologetic look, she was also wondering if Minho was alright, she hoped he wouldn't catch a cold. Before they went outside the house, they saw Minho and Eunhyuk wearing suits...

Sulli: *confused* Why are you dressed like that?

Minho: We're going with you

Sulli: What about Krystal?

Eunhyuk: We know where she's going, it's far so we'll go tomorrow

Sulli: B-But

Minho: Let's go.

They got into the car, Sulli sat between Minho and Taemin, she was looking outside the window with a worried look, it was still raining, she felt sleepy...

Taemin: Sulli... lay on my shoulder, you won't be so uncomfortable that way.

Sulli: I..It's fine...

Taemin: You might hurt your neck if you sleep like that.

Sulli:*falls asleep*

Her head was leaning towards Minho, she layed on his shoulder but then he moved her so he would hug her and she wouldn't be so uncomfortable.

Taemin: Thanks.

Minho: Won't you get mad this time?

Taemin: I don't have any reason for that.

Minho: You're really weird, you know that?

Taemin: I'm just worried about her, but still it should have been better if you had stayed at the mansion

Minho: Why?

Taemin: You'll regret it when we get there

Minho: Why don't you tell me now?

Taemin: Just because...maybe this is how Sulli wants things to be like.

Eunhyuk: We're here, how do we get inside Taemin-ssi?

Minho: *gasp* T-Taemin? Are you Taemin?!

Taemin: Show this to them *hands out a paper*

Eunhyuk: Alright.

Minho: *pulls Taemin towards him* Why didn't you tell me?!

Sulli: Have we arrived?

Unconsciously their eye color changed to red, Taemin and Sulli had a different aura from what they had before, Minho was still the same...

Taemin: *smiles gently* Could you please let go of me?

Minho: *gasp* Your eyes...

Sulli: Let's go out, they must be waiting for us.

Taemin: *bows* Yes, my lady.

He got out of the car and opened the door for Sulli, Minho wasn't able to understand what was going on...

Taemin: *offers his hand to Sulli* Shall we go, milady?

Sulli: Thanks *takes his hand*

Minho: What's going on?

Eunhyuk: This is their world, when there's a lot of vampires who belong to the royal vampire families they act differently and their eyes shine bright red, yours are shinning too.

Minho: Why am I still the same?

Eunhyuk: Because you're a vampire with a lower rank, let's catch up with them.

...That's how the real party began...