Reveal

Les Fleurs du Mal

When they all got to her mansion, Eunhyuk and Taemin prepared a room for Krystal and Minho, but before they went each's rooms, Sulli talked with Minho...

Sulli: Minho-ah...

Minho: *pant* 

Sulli: Can you see me? Can you hear me?

Minho: *cough* I'm not blind nor dumb...

Sulli: Are you alright?

Minho: *looks at her* How do you think I am?

Sulli: You're mad at me, right?

Minho: I'm sorry...I am not mad at you...I'm mad at myself for letting you go.

Sulli: *sigh* I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier...I felt guilty for what I did to you...*hic* I thought...*sob* I thought you wouldn't forgive me...I thought you would hate me...

Minho: Heh...I hadn't seen that side of you in a while...*walks towards her*

Sulli: Babo...You should have not heard to what I told you! When I said I didn't want you to look for me I wanted you to do that! *sob*

Minho: *hugs her* I'm sorry, I didn't hear you...

Sulli cried in his arms, his eyes suddenly turned red his breathing became panting, he smelled Sulli's neck but he stopped right before biting him...

Sulli: Do it...That way you'll feel better

Minho: I can't...I won't...I don't want to hurt you

Sulli: Minho...Please...That way you won't be thirsty anymore...

Minho: Then what?! Will you leave me again?!

Sulli: I...I won't...I---

Suddenly the door opened, Krystal was standing there really mad, she threw a flower pot to Sulli but Minho stopped it...

Minho: *turns* What the---

Krystal: Why are you protecting her?

Minho: Krystal! What's wrong with you?!

Krystal: You're mine! Why are you with her?!

Minho: Sulli, stand back! I'll protect you!

Sulli: *shakes her head* I can protect myself, and also she won't hurt me if you stay next to me, right? *eye color changes to red*

Krystal: *gasp* Urgh...

Krystal felt as if someone was choking her, Minho was confused and when he turned he saw Sulli grinning...

Minho: Stop it! You're hurting her

Sulli: I'm just controlling her mind, she thinks that someone is choking her, it's her mind that is making everything up

Minho: *stands in front of her* Stop right now!

Sulli: Why?! She might try to h--

Minho: *kisses her* Now please stop, I'll take her to her room...

Sulli: *shocked, eye color back to normal* W-Wha--- *blushes* Don't ever do that again just to stop me!!

Krystal: *falls, cough*

He walked away from Sulli and took Krystal to her room, he locked her inside and walked away, Taemin stood up in front of him with an angry expression...

Minho: What is it?

Taemin: *punches him* 

Minho: What was that for?!

Taemin: DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER AGAIN!

Minho: *smirk* Eh? Looks like someone is jealous, am I right?

Taemin: You're the one that's causing her pain, I won't let anyone who hurts her stay alive, I will destroy everything that causes her pain

Minho: But I'm the one she needs, if you kill me then she will be sad again and you would be the one who'd be hurting her, right?

Taemin: Shut up, just stay away from her...

Minho: Heh...You're funny, you're just her servant, don't you think you shouldn't have those feelings for her?

Taemin: Shut up already! What could you know?!

Minho: I know that she needs me!

Sulli walked towards them and saw them fighting...

Sulli: What are you guys doing?

Minho & Taemin: SHUT UP!

Sulli: *annoyed* Huh?! *stands between them*

Taemin: Sulli-ah! 

Sulli: *kisses Minho's cheek*

Minho: *blushes* W-What?

Sulli: This is my revenge for what you did earlier. *looks at Taemin* Will you join me to drink tea?

Taemin: *bows* It will be an honor, Sulli. *looks at Minho while walking away* See you later, Minho

Minho: Tsk... 

They went to the garden, then Eunhyuk talked with her...

Eunhyuk: Hey there

Sulli: Hi

Eunhyuk: About what you said at the Association...

Sulli: Sorry about controlling the Director, please don't tell him anything about it

Eunhyuk: Not that...About Tiffany

Sulli: Ahh...what is it?

Eunhyuk: How does that thing work? Sacrificing her life to turn you into a complete vampire

Sulli: Practically it consists on drinking the person's blood until...until the person runs out of blood and dies...

Eunhyuk: *gasp* Dies?

Sulli: They don't neccessarily die, they somehow live inside the vampire that took its blood.

Eunhyuk: So Tiffany is still somewhere inside you

Sulli: Maybe...

Eunhyuk: Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable

Sulli: It's fine...*looks away*

Taemin: *hugs Sulli from behind*

Sulli: *blushes* Huh? Taemin? What are you doing?

Taemin: I'm sorry, I thought I should do this more often when you feel sad, I hate seeing you like that and just watch you suffer.

Sulli: *blushes*

Eunhyuk: *thoughs: It's nice that she has someone to be with her, she probably doesn't feel so alone after loosing her mother, but it must be painful for Minho to see her with someone else *turns away* *gasp* He saw them!*

Minho watched from the window, he felt bitter and annoyed, mostly because it looked like Taemin knew more about her than him, he couldn't recognize the Sulli he was seeing at that moment, she was truly different from how she was before but he didn't know if she had created a mask to cover her true feelings. He suddenly heard a voice in his head calling out for him, after listening to it carefully he recognized it and realized that it was Krystal's voice...

Krystal: Minho! Please rescue me!! The person out there is--

Minho: *gasp*