Trap

Les Fleurs du Mal

They danced around the hall, Suzy was trying to get close to Minho so they would only whisper in each other's ears.

Suzy: They are planning on killing all of you, they'll kill my family too.

Minho: Aren't you going to save them?

Suzy: No, they deserve it.

Minho: And me?

Suzy: I'll try to, don't worry, I'm sure Krystal Black will help you if I can't.

Minho: What will you do after the ball?

Suzy: *giggle* It's stupid to ask me on a date after a mass murder.

Minho: I'm serious, what will you do after this ends?

Suzy: I'm hoping it ends as I'm planning, perhaps we could go out together...

Minho: You're not answering my question.

Suzy: I don't want it to end the way the want, I might try to give it an alternate ending.

Minho: What kind of ending?

Suzy: It's a secret.

Minho: Now you hide stuff from me?

Suzy: You said you trusted me.

Minho: I do.

Suzy: Then wait for it, you may like it or not.

They stopped dancing and went back to their table, Suzy sat with her family and Minho talked with Krystal.

Minho: Hey...

Krystal: I don't think we should have a casual conversation, what is going on?

Minho: Unfortunately I don't think this will make you feel safe but...this is a trap. They will kill everyone.

Krystal: And that girl Suzanne?

Minho: Suzy? She's on their side. 

Krystal: What did you talk about with her? *looks away*

Minho: Stuff...I can't talk about it here.

Krystal: *angry*Do you like her?

Minho: What's wrong with you?

Krystal: Oppa...Why won't you love me?

Minho: Krystal? What are you saying?

He heard Sulli's giggle behind him, she was standing right behind, he glared at her.

Sulli: Isn't it fun?

Minho: What?

Sulli: She's acting and saying all that she wanted to tell you, it's really fun to see how obsessed she is over you, am I right?

Minho: Leave her alone! 

Sulli: Do you think you have power over me?

Minho: I don't. But leave Krystal alone!

Sulli: She's just showing you the darkest side of her love, a twisted love.

Minho: Not as twisted as yours...*sigh* Wait...you don't love me.

Sulli: *laughs* You're really pitiful Minho.

Minho: Whatever, when will the real party begin?

Sulli: Be patient Minho. Let's enjoy the ball for the meantime.

Minho: Sure.

Krystal kept clinging on to him but he ignored her as he watched Sulli dance around the halls with Siwon, he wanted to talk with him so he walked towards him but Sulli took him away from Siwon so her would dance with her. She talked to him with a sweet voice.

Sulli: Are you prepared for what's coming?

Minho: I'm not sure of what you're planning but I will make sure you fail.

Sulli: Aww come on, I told you before, enjoy it for the meantime sweetheart.

Minho: What's the plan?

Sulli: Do you really want to know?

Minho: Yes.

Sulli: I thought I would let you die without knowing when it would start, but I guess I have no option.

Minho: Just say it.

Sulli: We're going to burn this whole place down, without any survivors...

Minho: *gasp* Is there someone you won't keep here so they die?

Sulli: Away from my family and Tykki...no. We won't save anybody else.

Minho: Did you ever thought of me as a pawn?

Sulli: Perhaps you could work...but I like it better when they obey me.

Minho: Like Taemin?

Sulli: *twitch*

Minho: Hmmm...looks like that wasn't part of your plan.

Sulli: Shut up...*looks down*

Minho: That was your fault, you shouldn't have taken him as your servant...you knew he would do anything for you.

Sulli: The dance is over...Go back to your place.

He was forced to go back to his table, Krystal acted normally again...

Krystal: What the hell happened? I lost consciousness for a moment.

Minho: Sulli was controlling you, but I got her to loose control of her powers.

Krystal: How?

Minho: Using Taemin's death against her.

Krystal: That's cruel Minho.

Minho: I know, but it worked.

He looked at his feet, when he was tied to the chair he could se the invisible string, he thought that after she lost control of her powers she might have ended up loosing that too. He couldn't see it anymore, this was his opportunity but he had to talk with his brother first. Sulli wasn't around anymore, so he walked with a fast pace to catch Siwon. When he was alone with him, he decided to talk with him about everything.

Minho: Hyung.

Siwon: *looks at him* Look at this. I thought Sulli said she had you controlled so you wouldn't get close to me.

Minho: Please, I just need to know what happened with you. What is it that I don't know about you?

Siwon: A lot of things...

Minho: Tell me about them and I promise I will die peacefully here when this ball is over.

Siwon: Sure.