Vampire Sunrise

Les Fleurs du Mal

They rushed into the forest, Suzy was using her instincts to look for them but couldn't find a trace, then Minho heard Sulli's screams.

Minho: Sulli!

Suzy: *holds his arm* It's not her. She's not around here, I can't feel her...

Minho: Then what is that?

Suzy: It must be Tiffany...let's find the source of the screams.

The ran accross the forest until they found the place where the screams were coming from, it was a mirror in the middle of the forest.

Minho: A mirror? What is that doing here?

Suzy: It's not a simple mirror, it's a portal to a different dimension...

Minho: Like...

Suzy: I'm not sure where this one leads to...I've never seen this kind of portal.

Minho: Can you see what's behind the mirror?

Suzy: *gets closer to the mirror* My eye is not like that for no reason.

Minho: I thought it was some kind of mutation.

Suzy: Not really, my brother used magic...dark magic to be specific. He "cursed" me to see all the things that any living or death, in our case,  can not see.

Minho: Interesting, let's go!

Suzy: Wait! What if this is a trap? Let's look around for other---

Minho: Suzy, there's no time. I'm sure this is the place where Sulli is.

Suzy: But you don't know about the dimensions! How many and which are they!

Minho: Then tell me.

Suzy: *sigh* There are 6 dimensions...the shadow's world: an alternate world where all that lives are the shadows of people that live in our world, hell: a place where you will live your worst fears again and again; fake paradise: the place that shows you your dreams and wishes but tears them apart turning them into your greatest fears; ghosts world: the place where all people that die stay when they have not been accepted either in paradise or hell; paradise: the best place to be in, everything is nice there; and the mirror castle: It will haunt you until you loose control of your mind and go crazy, many say it leads you to commit suicide and that no one has come back alive from that dimension, except me...I was rescued by my brother before I killed myself. They all overlap in our world, there are many portals around the world and some are able to open new temporary ones but they're unstable so if it's the mirror castle you'll remain trapped inside of it until you die... That's why I don't want you to go in there...and I'm afraid this portal leads there. I don't want you to see all the things that are there...

Minho: I'm thankful for you worrying about me but I'll be fine, come with me...I'll be with you no matter what happens.

Suzy: *whimper*

Minho: What's wrong?

Suzy: *covers her face* I don't want to rescue her!

Minho: Why?

Suzy: You'll leave me when you save her...I'll be alone again..

Minho: I will not leave you.

Suzy: But you won't be with me.

Minho: I'll be with you.

Suzy: ...

Minho: *holds her hand* Let's go.

They went inside of the mirror, he saw a big gray sky and many dead trees, but then he saw a big tree, he rushed after realizing that Sulli was tied to the tree, Tiffany was on top of the tree watching Sulli screaming. Minho stepped forward and then Tiffany looked at him grinning.

Tiffany: Looks like you passed the first stage.

Minho: Leave her alone.

Tiffany: But she's my sweet daughter~

Minho: Why would you hurt your daughter?!

Tiffany: She's my loyal servant. She should only follow orders.

Minho: Let her go right now!

Tiffany: Then she must go.

A hole opened on the ground where Suzy was standing and she fell down, it became bigger as soon as she tried to grab then ends of it. Minho was going to help her but it closed once she fell. He walked towards Tiffany and pulled out his gun, he pointed it towards her and shot but she vanished and realized he almost shot Sulli in her chest.

Tiffany: You're easily fooled. With Tykki here you would be stronger, it wasn't fair.

Minho: For who?

Tiffany: For me, of course.

Minho: Let her go right now Tiffany!

Tiffany: Why would I?

Minho: Because you're hurting her!

Tiffany: Too bad. Alright, I'll let her go.

Minho: What?

Tiffany: If...you win this battle.

Minho: Get prepared, I'll kill you and you'll let her go and then you'll bring Suzy back here.

Tiffany: Oh you're not fighting me...you'll fight her.

Sulli's body started moving, when her eyes opened they were shining in a red color, she then attacked Minho but he dodged it. He didn't want to attack her so he only blocked and dodged her attacks, then she took out a small dagger and stabbed his arm.

Minho: Sulli! Stop it! I know you wouldn't hurt me!

But she didn't even blink she kept attacking him, he stepped back and she stabbed his leg making him fall down, she kneeled down next to him and raised her dagger to kill him...

Minho: Do it. If I can't save you then I should die...End my life Sulli-ah. *closes his eyes*

She was about to stab him but she stopped halfway, her eyes were wide open and trembling.

Tiffany: Don't stop. Do it!

Sulli: Nnnng---n...nn--nno...*groan*

Her eyes kept changing its color back to purple and back to red, and her hands trembling. Minho opened his eyes and saw how her real self was struggling to free itself from Tiffany's powers, she kept ordering her to kill him so she was distracted. He looked for his gun in his pocket but it fell somewhere else, Sulli was holding the dagger right in front of his chest, he thought what he should do, he knew she was holding the dagger tightly so it would be difficult to take it away from her hands. Then he decided that he would try to bring her back with a kiss even if it costed his life, though somewhere deep inside him knew that it was possible that she wouldn't come back. He gently held her neck and pulled her close towards his face, he could feel the dagger going through his chest but he didn't care and kept going, once their lips met he started to loose consciousness and knew the only solution was for him to drink her blood but he didn't want to hurt her. At the moment all of the strength in his body vanished, Sulli looked up at Tiffany.

Meanwhile Suzy was trying to find an exit from the place she had fallen into, she knew where she was, she had been there before...it was the mirror castle, she didn't know how her brother took her out of there, and she was very afraid that she would never come back.

Sulli looked at Tiffany who was smiling happily, but Sulli only jumped towards her and stabbed her neck, she was furious because she had killed Minho. Tiffany spitted blood but she bit Sulli's hand to heal herself, then she got away from her, Sulli glared at her and prepared to attack her once again. Suzy found herself trapped in the middle of 6 mirrors, she thought her reflections were going to kill her if she wasn't careful, but she used her powers to fight them back, she ended up hurting herself. she fought with her powers against her reflections and also the great fear that was growing inside of her, fear of not being able to escape from that place. After a while she felt exhausted and sat on the ground, but as soon as she sat the mirrors started making the space smaller and smaller as if they were trying to crush her body. She tried to push them away but they kept going closer to her, she used all of her strength to push them back that she used the greates amount of her powers to avoid getting killed by that place, her great power broke all of the mirrors and she found a door to leave, she opened it and saw Sulli fighting Tiffany, she looked around for Minho and found him lying on the groud with blood on his chest. She rushed towards him but Tiffany attacked her from behind, but as soon as she got close to her, something like a lighting struck her back, she got away from her and saw a small force field forming close to Suzy and Minho.

Tiffany: Sh*t...her powers have become stronger, this isn't good.

Sulli threw the dagger towards Tiffany and it went through her arm, Tiffany glared at her daughter and removed the dagger from her arm.

Sulli: Don't forget who you're fighting, mother.

Tiffany: Why don't you just surrender?! You've lost the person you loved the most!

Sulli: Yes I lost them.

Tiffany: Them?

Sulli: I lost my father, Taemin and now Minho...This is the revenge I need for them, because I lost them because of you!

Tiffany: Aww how sad, you'll make me cry.

They kept fighting while Suzy tried to find a way to heal Minho, she tried to heal him by using her powers but she wasn't able to help him. She then thought that if she gave him her blood his wounds might be able to heal. She bit her hand and let her blood fall into his mouth and also his wounds, then she tried to use her powers to bring him back to life, the wound on his chest started healing and after a few seconds Minho came back to life, he coughed a little and then sat down, Suzy hugged him as soon as she saw him starting to move.

Suzy: Oh my God...I'm so glad you're alright!

Minho: I thought I wouldn't live again.

Suzy: I was able to escape the mirror castle on my own.

Minho: You did?

Suzy: Yes. Anyways, we have to help Sulli, she won't hold much on her own.

Minho: You're right, let's go!

Suzy walked out and threw some ice daggers to Tiffany, one of them went through her arm making her bleed, as soon as Tiffany tried to approach Sulli to get her blood Suzy created an ice wall to protect her, Sulli looked at her surprised...

Sulli: Thanks for that!

Suzy: Thank me later, we gotta finish this now.

Sulli: Alright.

The girls attacked Tiffany while Minho looked for a chance to shoot her in the head and then they would finish her, Minho hid behind a tree and watched them fight but Tiffany realized that Minho wasn't in the same place he was before. She took a glance around the place and finally found him, she teleported behind him and held him by his throat and began to strangle him, Sulli was about to help him but Tiffany created a fire barrier between them...

Tiffany: One more step and I'll burn him alive.

Sulli: Let him go! He has nothing to do with this.

Tiffany: Tell Suzanne to get the hell out of here and I'll let him go.

Sulli: You heard her...please leave.

Suzy: I'm not leaving, not without Minho.

Sulli: Suzanne, pleas--

Suzy made ice daggers fall towards the fire and rushed to get close to Minho, suddenly Siwon appeared next to her with a sword in her neck, Suzy stepped back but he did the same in order to keep his sword in her neck.

Minho: Brother!

Sulli: Father!

Minho: Hyung, please stop!

Suzy: You're so clever Tiffany... Making your husband drink your blood before this fight so you could control him.

Tiffany: Oh, you saw that?

Suzy: Yes, Minho...it's over.

Minho nodded and took out his gun, then he shooted a bullet in Tiffany's stomach once she let go of him, he shooted again but it was to her head, she fell to the ground. Siwon looked at her falling and dropped his sword to pick her up, Suzy was going to cut her head off with Siwon's sword but Minho told her to wait.

Siwon: My love...why?

Minho: She's dead,  I'm sorry.

Siwon: Don't be...she had to pay for her decisions...

Minho: I took away the person you loved the most, I'll understand if you take Sulli with you...

Siwon: I won't do that, I know she's in love with you and I don't want to make you suffer...

Minho: Alright.

Siwon put Tiffany's body on the ground, Suzy took the sword and cut her head off then they went back to their dimension. After a few days they went back to Sulli's mansion, once they walked inside Krystal and Kai rushed downstairs, Krystal hugged Minho tightly and Kai greeted his sister.

Minho: Were you guys worried?

Krystal: Where the hell have you guys been?! I was dead worried! I thought you died in the fire.

Minho: *laughs* Yeah, I couldn't have escaped without Suzy.

Krystal: *lets go of Minho* Suzy?

Suzy: Well, I have to go back to my own house, I have some things to fix.

Minho: Where are you going?

Suzy: Back home. Goodbye.

Minho: Will you come back?

Suzy: I don't think so.

As she finished the phrase she disappeared, they walked to the dining room, Krystal, Sulli and Kai were making dinner for all of them.

Minho: How long are you going to stay with us?

Siwon: I won't stay long, just a few more days and I'll leave.

Minho: Why can't you stay?

Siwon: I need to fix what Tiffany did. Humans know now about vampires.

Minho: What about us?

Siwon: It'd be better if you stayed here for a while until I fix all this issue. And please protect Sulli.

Minho: I know, I'll take good care of her, she's your daughter after all.

Siwon: I need to tell you something--

Sulli: Dinner is ready!

Siwon: Let's talk later.

They had a peaceful dinner after all that happened before, Siwon told them what he had been doing during his absence. After that they went to rest, Sulli asked Minho to go to her room because she needed to tell him something, but Minho met Siwon first.

Siwon: What I have to tell you is that...Sulli was a very important vampire because she is the daughter of two members of the Baskerville clan, you might have heard that the Baskervilles are very powerful so when we had her we knew she was going to be dangerous, the source of a lot of trouble. And she was...we loved her but we had to leave her and hope that she wouldn't remember she was once a vampire. But everything was against us, sooner or later everything would change. And it did.

Minho: What do you want me to do?

Siwon: Make sure she never uses her powers again, and if she does protect her from whatever comes to get her.

Minho: Why?

Siwon: If she uses her powers she'll gain attention from this thing...I think it's better if you know who she is.

Minho: She?

Siwon: It's Suzanne Mykk, they're strongly connected, and she's the one that is supposed to kill her.

Minho: What?! Why?!

Siwon: They're somehow twins, they were born the same day and the Barma informed them about Sulli's existence, they said they being born the same day meant Suzy had to kill her before she could cause trouble again. Suzy knew from the beginning what she had to do...I fear she'll kill her soon, she know who she is and where she lives.

Minho: I...why didn't you do something to stop this!?

Siwon: We tried, we first got rid of her brother, the next one would be her but they protected her more and more.

Minho: Sh*t...

Siwon: I'll hunt her down, and make sure you guys live peacefully. I'll leave tomorrow.

Minho: Alright...I promise I'll protect her.

Siwon: Thanks...I'll come back when I finish this mission.

Minho went to Sulli's bedroom and sat down in her bed with her.

Sulli: Hey...we haven't been able to spend some time on our own, right?

Minho: Yeah...

Sulli: *hugs him* I missed you...so much.

Minho: I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you before...

Sulli: It's fine, no need to apologize.

Minho: *looks at her* I love you.

Sulli: *smiles* I love you too.

Minho: *kisses her*

They remained like that for a while, then they laid down in her bed cuddling, Minho was worried that something might happen to her if he left her alone so he slept with her while hugging her, but Sulli  woke up in the middle of the night and walked downstairs to drink some water, but unfortunately Suzy never left the house and made sure Siwon neither Minho would wake up. Suzy walked downstairs and stepped in front of Sulli, she took out an ice dagger as she looked her.

Suzy: This isn't only about you being the beginning of chaos, I love Minho and I guess I can't have him now so I have to make sure you don't have him either...

Sulli: Why now?!

At that moment Kai went running to save her but it was too late, the ice dagger had already pierced through Sulli's heart, he screamed her name and used his powers to send Suzy to another dimension, Minho woke up and rushed downstairs to see what had happened. He saw Sulli on the ground, it slowly covered in her blood, Kai was holding her body as he cried out her name but it was useless she wouldn't come back, Minho fell on his knees and felt guilty for not being able to protect her and keep his promise to her father. Sulli wasn't uncoscious yet...

Sulli: Minho...c-come here. *cough*

He dragged himself towards her, Kai let him lie her head on his lap so he could talk to her.

Sulli: I knew it.

Minho: What?

Sulli: About me being the beginning of chaos...I heard it before from Jonghyun...

Minho: You should have told me.

Sulli: *giggles* I was scared...scared of what could happen with me here..*cough*

Minho: I was scared too, but I didn't want to loose you.

Sulli: *cough* I loved you so much...I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time together I love you Minho.

Minho: I love you Sulli...

He leaned to kiss her until she died, he kept crying for a while, Siwon came downstairs with Krystal and saw her dead body in Minho's arms...

Minho: It's too late, she's gone... 

Siwon: My daughter...why?

Kai: I never got to meet her...

Krystal: Wh--What is going on? Why did she die?

Siwon: *sigh* God...why?

They cried all night long for Sulli and the next morning, they cleaned up the house and buried her behind the house, in the same place they buried Taemin before. Minho gave a speech after the burial...

Minho: Sulli wasn't my first love but I was hers, I got to spend time with her and love her...she made me extremely happy and I regret I couldn't protect her...I was hoping to live forever by her side but I guess that will happen when I die, I know it's not nice to say that in this moment but I long for the day I die so I can finally reunite with her... my greatest love.

 

 

THE END