Breathe

Les Fleurs du Mal

Jessica came out and gave an announcement...

Jessica: Well, looks like my "gun" has already been introduced. Let the party begin, our very own "corpse party" *smile*

Sulli came out behind Jessica, her head was down, everyone was confused they didn't know what she meant by "corpse party" Minho gasped and wondered what was going on, because he didn't know what Krystal was doing there nor what she was planning, Sulli could only think in her mind as her body moved as Jessica wanted, "Everyone please run, get out of here! I don't want to hurt any of you!"....

Jessica: This time you won't interfere in my plan, let's see who rescues you this time, if you don't kill it even before it can save you... Who will be your prince in his shiny armor? Who will dare to fight you in order to save you? *whispers to her ear* There's no happy ending in this story...

Sulli's body suddenly rushed towards one of the guests, she decapitated him with a sword provided by Jessica, she told her to keep the dagger for Minho.

A few moments passed after the bloody hell started, many vampires tried to fight Sulli back but they were stopped by Jessica's powers, she had surely become stronger and with Krystal's young body she had all the strength she needed to fight.

Most of the members of the royal families had died, many decapitated, others had their eyes pulled out with the sword, Sulli's skin had been covered with everyone's blood, her conscience couldn't hold it anymore, she wasn't able to stop herself or free herself, she had given up and she was sure that it was over, no one else could save her or stop the horrible fate that awaited for her.

Eunhyuk was wounded and Minho tried to stop the bleeding as he wondered where Taemin was, at that moment, he needed him the most. Then his pleas were heard and Taemin appeared behind Jessica and threw her one of his knifes, but she avoided it thought it only caused her a small cut on her right arm...

Jessica: * her blood* Did you really thought that would hurt me? *laugh* Silly boy~

The moment Sulli feared the most came, the moment where she had to eliminate Minho's existence from the world...

Minho: *gasp* No, Sulli, get a hold of yourself! This isn't something you would do...

Sulli's thoughts: I'm sorry Minho...because of me...it's my fault...I'm sorry I have to do this...This isn't my will, I hope you can forgive me...

Minho: *steps back* Sulli...please don't do this...stop this...

Sulli: *moves towards him*

Minho: Dammit...what am I doing? *hugs her* Please stop this...

Sulli: *raises her dagger*

Minho: Sulli. Sulli please wake up. *desperately* Please answer me!  Sulli! Sulli!

Sulli's hand trembled, his words reached Sulli's counsciousness, Minho kept on embracing her with a small fear in his heart that it might not have worked. Sulli fought against Jessica's power over her body with all her strength.

Jonghyun had hidden behind a wall, he picked up Eunhyuk's gun in the floor and aimed it at Sulli's head, he pulled the trigger and the sound echoed in the whole room but he hadn't shot Sulli, he shot Taemin who used his body as a shield, at that moment Sulli dropped the dagger she was holding, then Taemin fell to the floor...

Sulli: *wheeze* 

Minho: What was that?

Sulli turned around and saw Taemin's body drenched in blood, her eyes widened, she couldn't believe what she was seeing, she let go of Minho and kneeled down to check Taemin, she layed his head on her lap...

Sulli: Please don't die...No...*whimper* Please don't...

Taemin: *cough* S..Sulli...d..don't cry...

Sulli: *sob* Don't leave me!!

Taemin: *cough* I...I lived...my life...with...the woman I...*cough* I love....*cough*

Sulli: *sob* I need you!! Please don't leave me!!

Taemin: *smile, cough* That's... *cough* all...I...*hack* I w-wanted...nng...to h-hear from y-you *cough* I don't...have...much time...I don't regret anything...I couldn't ask for more...except maybe this..

He managed to lift his body and get his face closer to hers, the next thing Sulli felt were his lips pressing against hers, at the next moment his head fell on her thighs again, making her burst into tears...

Jessica: *disappointed sigh* This wasn't what I was expecting but I guess I could make it more painful for her.

She moved towards Minho but Jonghyun shot her straight to her chest before she could hurt him, she fell in her knees and then to the floor...

Minho: *turns* What? K-Krystal!?

He saw her body in the floor, which was getting soaked in blood, he fell on his knees and then looked around the room, no one would ever believe it was once white and people danced happily there. Sulli and Minho were crying they couldn't believe what had happened, in the end, Jessica's revenge had somehow worked because both had lost someone dear to them. The whole room was covered with blood, there were corpses everywhere, but there were only 3 other survivors. Yoona walked down the stairs, but when she saw the body Jessica had been using in the floor covered in blood she rushed towards it, she cried out her name but there was no answer, Jonghyun used his last bullet in her, shooting it right into her head, she fell next to Krystal's body.

The next thing Sulli and Minho knew was that they had been taken to the Hunters' Association, both of them were interviewed, he answered the questions as he could, but Sulli wasn't even able to talk, all she could do was saying over and over again "I killed them...It's my fault...". They asked them to wait in the waiting room, Minho wondered if Krystal was still alive and...herself, then he looked at Sulli, she was staring blankly at the wall. She was still wearing her dress and her face had a lot of blood drops, he took out a handkerchief and tried to clean her face, she didn't move at all...

Minho: Darn... it has dried... *gets up* I'll go to the washroom, wait here, don't go anywhere.

Sulli: ...

...

Minho began his task again, the handkerchief was slowly getting more red because of the blood, after he finished cleaning her face he noticed that tears were falling from her eyes, he hugged her...

Minho: Sulli-ah... say something...talk to me...

Sulli: *sob* ...

Minho: I need to hear your voice...say something goddammit!

Sulli: *sob*

Minho: *lets go of her* Alright...don't say anything...I understand...*bites his lip*

Eunhyuk approached them with a bandage on his shoulder he smiled gently at Minho trying to make him worry less about him...

Eunhyuk: Hey...

Minho: What's up?

Eunhyuk: Well, Krystal is in a critical stage, she fell in a comatose, but a guy from the party, Jonhyun I think, gave her a blood transfusion that might help her get better soon.

Minho: Thanks for the info. Were there any survivors?

Eunhyuk: Just 6 counting Jonghyun-ssi, two guys from the Barma household, Sunny-ssi a girl from the Camelot household and another girl from the Mykk household.

Minho: *gasp* Just six?!

Eunhyuk: Everyone was injured pretty badly, there wasn't any way to save them... *looks at Sulli* Is she...ok?

Minho: She won't say anything...she's still in shock...

Eunhyuk: You should take her to take a bath and change her clothes, she'll be more comfortable that way...

Minho: Ok...

He took her to his dorm, he showed her the bathroom and lent her some of his clothes...

Minho: I know they're mine but that's all I can give you right now.

Sulli: ...

Minho: *worried look* Well, I'll wait for you outside, try not to take so long.

He walked out of the bathroom and changed his clothes, he stared outside the window and then he layed on his bed looking at the ceiling, he was exhausted so he fell asleep fast. But he woke up after hearing a scream, he thought it was Sulli, so he rushed to the bathroom, she was in a fetal position in the right corner of the room, fortunately she was already dressed, but water was still falling on her head, Minho closed the faucet then took a towel and ruffled it on her hair...

Minho: You'll get a cold if you stay like that, the shirt I lent you is soaked I guess I'll have to give you another one

Sulli: Oppa...

Minho: *surprised* It's been a while since you talked...and also since you called me oppa

Sulli: *tearing*

Minho: *helps her stand up* Let's go. *looks at her feet* You're not wearing any shoes so I'll have to carry you *carries her*

They got out of the bathroom together, he sat her down at his bed and dried her feet, then he put her socks on. While he looked for another shirt he heard Sulli's heavy breathing, he turned around and gave her the shirt...

Minho: Here. Change your clothes, I'll be waiting outside ok?

Sulli: D-Don't l-leave me alone...

Minho: Huh? But I can't stay here while you change your shirt!! I won't do it for you!

Sulli: *sob*

Minho's thoughts: She's acting like when we were young, back then she used to ask me to stay close to her no matter what...

Sulli: Please...

Minho: I'll stand in front of the corner and stare at it while you change, just do it fast ok? *blush*

Sulli: A-Alright...

...

Sulli: I'm done...

Minho: *turns* Ok. *walks towards her* Are you alright now? Why did you scream back there?

Sulli: ...Well, I had a flashback of all those bodies, I couldn't take it anymore...I was so scared...*hic*

Minho sat next to her but then he embraced her and layed down in the bed still holding her close to him...

Sulli: *blush* M-Minho?

Minho: Call me "oppa" again...

Sulli: O-O...Oppa...

Minho: This feels nice...

Sulli: Hmm

Minho: Are you sure you're alright now?

Sulli: HuhWhat's wrong? This isn't like you...

Minho: It's because I'm sad, I thought I was never going to hear your voice again...

Sulli: I-I was too scared...but not--

Minho: Stop pretending, I know you're not fine...

Sulli: *whimper* Idiot! Stop noticing so easily!

Minho: Why? I want you to share some of your pain with me...that might make me feel better

Sulli:*whimper* Nnnng, b-but I don't want to be like that! I'm not a crybaby anymore!

Minho: There's no one else here, be yourself when you're with me...cry...hit me...curse...do whatever makes you feel better

Sulli: *sob* I...I can't take it anymore, this is too much...

Minho: *caresses her hair* Let it go...

Sulli: I killed them!! With my own hands!!

Minho: It's not your fault...

Sulli: Taemin died because of me!! He should have let me die right there, not take the bullet for me!

Minho: He wanted to protect you...He wanted you to be alive...

Sulli: I didn't ask him to do that!!

Minho: That's what he wanted to do...he wanted to protect you from everything...and he died accomplishing that task

Sulli: *gasp*

Minho: It was a long day but it's over now, everything will be ok...I will protect you now *kisses her forehead*

Sulli: *sob* Oppa! *holds Minho's shirt tightly*

Minho: *tearing* Damn...I shouldn't cry...I'm the man here

Sulli: *laughs while crying* Sometimes men should cry, right?

Minho: *smirk* Guess you're right.

They stayed like that for a while, they had a short peaceful moment after that bloody night, he was able to give her peace at least for a little moment...