Mine

Les Fleurs du Mal

Siwon: What should I say? To make this brief I will go straight to the point...Tiffany is my cousin. We had an arranged marriage ever since we were born, but my mother didn't want me to marry her so she acted like I had died and she hid me, then she sent me to live among humans like Sulli. Your parents adopted me and I lived with them, but then after a few years...Tiffany came looking for me. I got to know her better, her ideals and her wishes to marry me, she made me remember our arranged marriage. This time nothing would tear us apart, I wanted to be with her...We got married and then Sulli came around, after you were born, she was all we ever wanted but your mother wouldn't take long before she broke our small family.

She was drunk, she had just found out that I wasn't human and she was scared, I took you out for a stroll and she got us in a car accident, you know the rest of the story.

Minho: I don't. I thought you really died in that accident.

Siwon: I didn't, I pretended to be dead so my plans with Tiffany wouldn't be ruined. Eunhyuk appeared so we had to act out...it makes no sense but who cares...we weren't planning to live a normal life full of sanity.

Minho: But-!

Siwon: That's all you wanted to know, now leave before she finds us.

Minho: Who?

Siwon: Tiffany.

He walked away and Minho had no other option than to walk back to his table with Krystal, but she was dancing with Kai.

Kai: I've got to take you out of here.

Krystal: What is going on here?

Kai: They'll kill everyone here. Including you and Minho.

Krystal: *gasp* How are we going to escape? I need to save Minho.

Kai: Don't worry about him, I'm sure the girl you met before is going to save him.

Krystal: Who?

Sulli appeared in front of Krystal, she asked if she could dance with Kai, Krystal nodded and walked away from her.

Sulli: You told her about our plan, right?

Kai: I did.

Sulli: I didn't think you'd have the courage to do so.

Kai: I'm not as powerless as you think I am.

Sulli: And I'm not as innocent as you thought I was.

Kai: I know you're not. You killed Minho and Krystal's parents, you're lucky they never contacted them ever since they joined the hunters.

Sulli: Yeah...though it would have been fun to see their reaction. *giggle* Should I tell them?

Kai: What's this? A moment ago you were crying in your secret room but now you're smiling confidently?

Sulli: You shouldn't go around getting involved in someone else's business, brother.

Kai: I can't help but say the same to you...sister.

Sulli: Well played brother...

Kai: I'm tired, let's dance some other time.

He sat next to Krystal and saw Sulli glaring at him, Minho was there talking with Suzy, she asked him to dance with her again so they could talk.

Suzy: What's wrong? You look concerned about something.

Minho: My brother..I mean Siwon told me the truth.

Suzy: The young heir to the Baskervilles who died before meeting his fiancée? *laughs* I'm sorry, it was such a ridiculous story that I still laugh about it.

Minho: Did you know about that?

Suzy: My brother did. He knew all along that he was still alive.

Minho: How?

Suzy: It's not that difficult. It should be difficult for you since you don't know anything about her family.

Minho: Tell me about it.

Suzy: Well, I'll tell you some important things about each family. The Barma household, a very important vampire family, they have records of all that has happened ever since vampires were found. The Reimsworth household, the weakest, they only remain since they have enough money to keep their position. The Mykk household, my family, we are known for having more special powers and also for our amazing skill of manipulatig others. The Camelot household, the loyal dogs of the Royal Families leader and the Association director. The Nightray household, known for their constant betrayals, they've never fully supported the Royal Families, they only serve to themselves. And finally, the Baskervilles, this is a special household, they are as old as the Barmas and Nightrays but somehow they've always been more powerful because they are better manipulators than my own family, they know how to fight, how to convince people to help them on anything they want, claiming to help all families...that's bullsh*t. You just found out today what they're capable of.

Minho: Good analysis, I never thought of it...I never bothered to look for information about them.

Suzy: All you've heard from me, I heard it from my brother.

Minho: I almost forgot. *whispers to her ear* I'm free from what tied me to this place.

Suzy: *smiles* Good. Will you help me?

Minho: Help you with what?

Suzy: We---

Siwon stepped between them...

Siwon: Your dance is over.

He took Minho by the arm and took it to the balcony.

Siwon: What are you planning with her?

Minho: Nothing, I'm just enjoying the ball as it lasts.

Siwon: You better be.

He went back inside, Minho looked inside the hall, everyone was dancing and enjoying. Kai went out with him along with Krystal.

Kai: What's the plan mister?

Minho: It hurts me but...we have to stop them. No matter what it takes.

Suzy came out of nowhere, she was standing by Minho's side.

Suzy: You sure you want to save the rest of them?

Minho: What do you mean?

Suzy: Most of these people deserve what's coming for them.

Minho: But some others don't...the hunters...they were just following orders. At least, let's save the hunters.

Suzy Then you're against me.

Minho: What?

Suzy: I'm sorry Minho, but I want everyone here dead, except for you guys...but you want to save a few of them. That's completely away from my plans.

Minho: *gives her his back*Well, go on with your plan, I'll go along with mine.

Suzy: *hugs him* I hate you.

She walked inside the ballroom, the rest of them remained there looking at him.

Krystal: Do we have a plan?

Minho: Yes.

Kai: Say the words and we'll make it happen.

Minho. Thanks. Krystal, take the hunters out of here, Kai and I will distract Sulli so she looses control of her powers again.

Krystal: Sounds good enough.

Minho: Let's do it.