Wahrheit

Les Fleurs du Mal

The day Krystal got back to her senses she knew she was blindfolded, she tried to hear any sound around her, but nothing, she was by herself there. After a few seconds, she heard the door opening. Footsteps. She recognized the sound, those were heels, a woman had entered to the room, she heard the sound of a chair, she guessed the woman had sat in front of her...

Krystal: Who are you?

Jiyeon: I'm Jiyeon Camelot, a member from the Royal Families Council.

Krystal: *giggle* So you trapped us in here to make us cooperate with you? What makes you think that we will follow your orders?

Jiyeon: You're too confident of yourself, ms. Krystal Black. You will have to help us, otherwise we will kill you.

Krystal: Go ahead. I won't help you kill my best friend.

Jiyeon: I thought you hated her.

Krystal: Huh?

Jiyeon: She made it impossible for you to be with Minho Bezarius. Am I right?

Krystal: *twitch* ...

Jiyeon: I guess I'm right. She's prettier than you. She has a better position than you. Everyone loves her. 

Krystal: ... *looks down*

Jiyeon: And when they find her...they will throw you away like trash. You'll be an outcast. You were glad she was gone before, but you felt angry because Minho had thoughts of her all the time. Everything is about Sulli. Sulli. Sulli. Everything is Sulli.

Krystal: *giggle* You thought I would fall for your stupid psychological game? I'm not so stupid. I don't like the fact that Minho prefers Sulli over me, but I don't care, as long as I'm next to him I'll be alright.

Jiyeon: Still, you have to help us.

Krystal: Untie me. And then take my blindfold off.

Jiyeon: You would find out where we are

Krystal: We're in one of the interrogation rooms at the Association but we're in the Japanese headquarters.

Jiyeon: How do you know?

Krystal: I visited all the locations around the world when I was training to become a huntress, it may sound weird, but I remember the material of the floor and also I remember the smell.

Jiyeon: Then I guess it's fine to take your blindfold off.

...

Krystal: I knew you wouldn't untie me, whatever. Then what's the plan?

Jiyeon: I will send you to Venice, Italy. You have to look for Sulli there, that was the last place she visited until we lost track of her.

Krystal: Do I have to kill her? Or should I bring her to you?

Jiyeon: That's up to you. You can kill her as soon as you find her, but I know you won't be able to do it, so please bring her here.

Krystal: Wow. You asking for something nicely? This must be the first time. I liked you more when you wanted to force us to do things.

Jiyeon: *annoyed* Anyways, you have three days before I send you there, follow my orders or we will kill your friends.

Krystal: Suuree...

They untied her, she was taken to another room. There was a bed, a wardrobe full of clothes, a bathroom; it was a normal room of a normal house, but she was going to be locked inside that room for three days, without knowing what would happen with the other guys. The first day was over, she changed her clothes after taking a shower, then someone entered to bring her food...

Servant: Eat well.

Krystal: Wait! Do you know what happened with the guys who came with me?

Servant: I am not allowed to give you that information.

Krystal: Please tell me! I will free you from those stupid vampires!

Servant: I'm sorry.

Krystal: Please! 

He walked away and closed the door, she sat on her bed, she guessed they would probably send everyone to different places, so she wouldn't be able to meet them for a while. She didn't know what to do, she was worried about Minho..

Krystal: I should have protected him! I should have given him Sulli's blood! This wouldn't be happening if I had done that! This is all my fault...

A ring filled the room, then she noticed a phone next to her bed, she rushed to take the call...

Krystal: Hello? Who is this?

Kai: It's me. Kai.

Krystal: Are you alright? Do you know where the others are?

Kai: I'm alright, but I don't know anything about the others, I woke up yesterday. Where are they sending you?

Krystal: I'm going to Venice. You?

Kai: I'm going to Moscow.

Krystal: Who talked with you?

Kai: A guy called Sungmin Barma. Who talked with you?

Krystal: Jiyeon Camelot.

Kai: That piece of---!

Krystal: Calm down.

Kai: How was it? What did she do to you?

Krystal: She tried to play a psychological game with me, but I handled it pretty well. 

Kai: That's good. Apparently they couldn't get further information about me, just my profile from Internet and the info. that I gave at the meeting.

Krystal: Wow, that's amazing, how?

Kai: Well, I don't have a lot of things to tell about myself, I've been able to keep a low profile all my life

Krystal: Well, I will go get some rest, I'll talk to you later if I can. Bye

Kai: Goodbye.

After a few hours she got another call...

Krystal: Hello?

Eunhyuk: It's me. Eunhyuk

Krystal: Oh, hey. When did you wake up?

Eunhyuk: Well, I woke up two days ago, they let me go.

Krystal: What is that supposed to mean?

Eunhyuk: They won't force me to cooperate with them. The Association Principal asked for it since I'm not directly related to Sulli like you guys.

Krystal: But you were close to Tiffany!

Eunhyuk: They don't know about that, they think I just helped her a few times.

Krystal: Are you insane?! Won't you help us?!

Eunhyuk: I'm sorry Krystal, I can't, I never helped any of you. You're strong enough to get over this kind of stuff.

Krystal: Are you really going to abandon us so easily like that?! After taking us in so we would become hunters?! What about Tiffany!? You would do anything for her! She would be disappointed if you left us just like that.

Eunhyuk: I'm sorry, I have to go, I'm going back to France in a few moments. I'm hanging up.

Krystal: Don't you even dare!

He hung up and Krystal couldn't believe what he had done, she trusted him and he was like a big brother to her. She waited for Minho to call her but he never did. The three days she was given to rest passed by fastly. Jiyeon went to her room...

Jiyeon: It's time

Krystal: I know

Jiyeon: Did you pack?

Krystal: Yeah, though it's the stuff you gave me and I don't really want it

Jiyeon: Whatever, just go.

Krystal: Yes m'am...

Jiyeon: You're doing the right thing Krystal-ssi

Krystal: I don't think that way, it's not like I have other option

Jiyeon: Here's your ticket. Complete your job and you'll be free to be with Minho Bezarius.

Krystal: I don't even know if I will find her.