Oblivious

Les Fleurs du Mal

As Minho and Suzy remained as "hostages" of Tiffany and Siwon, Krystal and Kai were back to Seoul's Hunter's Association headquarters; they had been encaged together, they were watching the TV's news...

Reporter: Nothing has been said about the commotion in front of the International airport in Venice, Italy. The footages and videos from some of the witnesses of the scene show that the people involved were after two people. Their faces cannot be seen clearly but the footage inside the airport shows more clearly their faces.

Two photographs of them appeared on the TV...

Reporter: They have been recognized by two of the workers of the airport, they kept record of the persons involved in this issue. Both of them are South Koreans, the woman's name is Krystal Black, age 19, occupation: uknown. The man is Kai Baskerville, age 19, occupation: fashion designer. The governent of South Korea hasn't made any declarations, and people is scared about this matter. During the "battle", 10 italian citizens were attacked, 8 of them were policemen, the other two were civilians. The strange thing about this was that they were bitten and th-- 

The reporter received a paper...

Reporter: This is new information coming from our team in Venice, apparently the people that was brought to the hospital after the disturbance in the airport attacked the doctors and nurses attending them, we have our reporter there with full information. We're with you Sunyoung Park ssi.

Reporter 2: The atmosphere is tense here, Yoonhyung-ssi, as you can see people are scared and running away because the patients from the attack have been going around the hospital biting other patients and workers, some of the people say that these are zombies or vampires. 

Cameraman: Watch out!

Reporter 2: What? *screams*!

The camera fell and the only thing on the TV  was the woman screaming for help and bleeding, a patient had bit her from behind. 

Kai: It must be like hell there.

Krystal: How could they just give away our information.

Kai: Is that what worries you?

Krystal: Aren't you?

Kai: No, actually, that helps. That report is going to cause chaos here in the Association and among the Royal Families, think about it, they will soon have to give some explanation. They'll probably give an excuse but how many people will actually believe that?

Krystal: You're right. We need to get out of here before things get bad.

Then Jiyeon appeared in front of their room with Sunny, Sungmin and Jonghyun...

Krystal: Looks like it's too late. What's up Yeon?

Jiyeon: Don't get comfortable with me, you piece of--!

Kai: Hey hey, calm down a little princess!

Jiyeon: Oh don't you start!

Krystal: Just say what you have to say.

Jiyeon: Alright, your runaway caused a lot of problems!

Krystal: *acting annoyingly cute* Oh really?

Sunny: Don't act confident sweetheart, we overheard what you thought would happen, none of that will happen. We just have to--

Servant: *bows* Excuse me, this came, it's for you and the Director of the Association. It's an invitation from the Baskervilles.

Jiyeon: *snatches the letter* What is this?


From: The Baskerville family.

To: The Royal Families' Council and Hunters' Association.

 

You are hereby invited to the Baskerville's ball, tomorrow at 9 o'clock enjoy a dance in the beautiful abandoned dance hall in Berlin:  Ballhaus Grünau. Everyone from the Royal Families' must attend this goes to the hunters, every single hunter must be there. We will introduce our family and we will apologize for every trouble we caused. You may also let our son Kai and miss Krystal Black attend since they are our honor guests. That's all for now, everyone invited shall come if not, we will look for you.

 


Once Minho and Suzy woke up, they were in tied to a chair and they had their mouths covered with a rag, Tiffany and Siwon were in front of them. Minho looked around and saw Sulli standing in a corner staring at him, then he struggled to get rid of the rag in his mouth, once he freed his mouth he shouted at Sulli...

Minho: What the hell is wrong with you?! Why are you doing this to me?! Answer me Sulli!!

Suzy: Shut up Minho, don't let her enjoy the sweet taste of your sadness.

Minho: What?

Suzy: She's not the same girl you fell in love with, and he's not your brother who you admired so much. *glaring Tiffany* She's the one that poisoned their feelings and thoughts.

Tiffany: How would you know Tykki?

Suzy: Don't call me Tykki b*tch!

Tiffany: Aww, don't be like that...T y k k i ~ After all we're after the same goal.

Suzy: You were the one that killed my brother! 

Tiffany: I was forced to do that Tykki.

Suzy: I told you not to call me that!

As soon as she shouted at Tiffany again the cold wind blew Tiffany's hair, a small line of ice came from Suzy's feet and freezed Tiffany's feet...

Tiffany: Looks like you've forgotten what my power was!

The ice quickly melted and the rope tying Suzy burnt, Suzy was on fire and she was screaming, for the first time Siwon approached Tiffany and held her shoulders, the fire stopped and Suzy was panting...

Siwon: Don't do that just yet Fany.

Tiffany: Alright, sorry.

Minho: Hyung...what's all of this?

Siwon: Don't call me that.

Minho: What?

Sulli: Cover his mouth already, I'm sick of hearing his voice.

Minho: Sulli! What's going on?

Sulli: Dress them up for the ball tonight.

Suzy: Ball? What ball?

Sulli: *smiles* Let's just put it down like this...tonight will be the last dance here in Ballhaus Grünau.

After covering their mouths, Tiffany explained her purposes.

Tiffany: Well, like I said, I'm after the same goal as Tykki, though there's a slight difference...She wants to bring down both the Royal Families and the Hunters' Association, but I want to erase them from the world...

Sulli: In other words we're going to kill them.

Tiffany: And we might have a special surprise for both of you and your friend Krystal *smiles*.

Siwon: I'll help Minho with his suit. You girls get Suzanne dressed.


Kai: What is that letter?

Jonghyun: An invitation.

Krystal: Invitation?

Jiyeon: Take them out of here and dress them up for a ball. Tomorrow everyone is leaving to Berlin.

Sungmin: I'll let everyone know about this.

Kai: A ball? What the hell is all that about?

Krystal: Why would they even take us?

Kai: I don't know but I guess we'll find out soon.