Howling

Les Fleurs du Mal

The last to wake up was Minho, like the others, he was tied to the floor but he wasn't blindfolded. The lights were off. He tried to look around but everything was so dark, he suddenly heard a voice calling him... "Minho-ah...Help me...Save me" he thought it was Sulli..

Minho: Sulli-ah! Is that you?!

Sulli: Minho-ah! Help me! *screams*

Minho: Sulli! Sulli!

??: *laugh* I didn't think I would be able to fool you, but it's easier if I mention or act like that Baskerville girl.

A girl came out from the shadows, with high heels and a white dress. She had long black hair, her eyes were bright but each had a different color, the right one was blue and the left one was purple; somehow she reminded Minho of Sulli, they had similar faces but different expressions. She had a darker aura to her, something mysterious and dangerous...

Minho: Who are you?!

Suzy: Forgive my rudeness, I'm Suzanne Mykk, but I prefer being referred as Suzy, others call me Tykki but I hate it.

Minho: You're a member of the Royal Families, right?

Suzy: Kind of, I'm not really with them.

Minho: Is your power to control people's minds?

Suzy: No. I can imitate the voices of other people. Why? Do you want to hear Sulli's voice telling you something?

Minho: *looks away* No...

Suzy: *giggle* Liar.

She walked around the room while singing a melody, her hair was messy but she still looked somehow beautiful. Her pace was more like dance moves, her movement was simply beautiful; Minho kept wondering why she was wasting so much time...

Minho: What do you want from me?

Suzy: Shut up.

She kept moving smoothly around the room, after a few minutes she walked towards Minho, she threw away her heels and sat on the floor in front of him. She stared at him but he avoided her gaze, he didn't look at her in the eye, but once she forced him to look at her, their eyes met and he thought of Sulli, because of Suzy's purple eye...

Suzy: Am I beautiful in your eyes?

Minho: I don't know.

Suzy: *giggle* Others usually say "Yes, you are truly beautiful". I guess you're special. *hugs him*

He tried to push her away but the chains he was tied to didn't allow him any movement. She looked at him again as she gently held him by his shoulders, they exchanged gazes and she suddenly kissed him on the lips, she didn't close her eyes, she didn't want to miss his eyes looking at her; it was like he was lost in her eyes, she kissed him so passionately even with her eyes open, he responded to every move she made, then she unlocked his chains so he would hold her close, she was the only one touching him, she caressed his arms and his back. He was looking at her with his fire-like gaze, she was truly delighted by the kiss, but she broke it after strongly biting his lip, she pushed him away...

Suzy: You kiss real good Bezarius boy.

Minho: I've had better kisses before Suzy Mykk. Why did you do that?

Suzy: *stands up and puts on her heels* So I can tell you what I want from you, well, what they want from you. They want you to go to Berlin and find Tiffany Baskerville and Siwon Bezarius, your brother.

Minho: What? But they died.

Suzy: She didn't die, nor her husband.

Minho: That's impossible.

Suzy: If they were dead then how do you explain these pictures

Minho: How is it possible?

Suzy: They were seen at Berlin's international airport, I have the reports. Do you want to see them?

Minho: Sure.

"December 5th 2013                                                 12:45 hrs.

A woman with the appearance of Tiffany Anne Baskerville was seen in Berlin's international airport at 9:25 a.m., the woman was wearing a white coat, black pants, purse, high heels and sunglasses; she has long dark red hair, her skin was pale, we were not able to see her eyes. The suspect came out of the airplane from Venice, Italy; we couldn't get any further information about the other passengers nor the woman. She went out of the airport and walked 40 meters to the left and then got on a black van, we couldn't keep track with the van and lost track of the suspect."

"December 6th 2013                                                19:15 hrs.

A man with the appearance of Siwon Bezarius was seen in Berlin's international airport at 10:45 a.m., the man was wearing a black leather jacket, black hoodie, black t-shirt, black pants, sneakers, a backpack and sunglasses; he had short black hair, pale skin, we were not able to see his eyes. The suspect came out of the airplane coming from Paris, France; we couldn't get any further information about the other passengers nor the man. He went out of the airport and walked 40 meters to the right and then got on a white van, we couldn't keep track with the van and lost track of the suspect."

Minho: It's weird, they did opposite stuff.

Suzy: The worst plan ever.

Minho: Or a perfect plan to make sure you paid attention to them.

Suzy: I didn't think you'd coolaborate.

Minho: Because I want to find them, I need answers.

Suzy: Well, I was going to give you 3 days to think about your next move but it looks like you're willing to coolaborate.

Minho: I just told you that because you said you weren't with them, you might be special as well.

Suzy: *giggle* I like you Bezarius boy.

They walked out of the room, she took him to a room and stayed with him for a while, she was curious about him...

Suzy: Do you need anything you'd like to have before you leave? I can give it to you, apparently you have to wait 3 days.

Minho: Get me some water. And then get me the security footage of the airport, both days, I want the footage of every single camera in that airport. Find a way to get me the information of both flights, I want to know where each passenger is staying, also the stewardesses and the pilot, the information about every person in their planes; I want information of every hotel, recently bought houses, flats in Berlin. Also, get me something to eat, I'm starving.

Suzy: Whatever you want I'll get it to you Bezarius boy.

Minho: Just call me Minho.

Suzy: Alright.

The three days went by slowly, but Minho was able to get some important information, he made sure to write that down in a note book and when he got to Berlin he would go to each place to find them, he also found out a few things about Suzy, the reason why she wasn't really supporting the Royal Families...

Suzy: They took my brother away, they killed him. He's the reason why I'm called Tykki, they used to call him that, not just because it rhymes with our last name, he killed another vampire, my father, he was called Tykki.

Minho: Why?

Suzy: One night he came back from a ball, he was drunk, he started hitting our mom and cursing her, he almost killed her, he got mad and killed him; my mother was scared of him because he used his powers for the first time.

Minho: What was his power?

Suzy: He became a dark creature, he destroyed everything by turning those into ashes.

Minho: What happened after the murder?

Suzy: The other members didn't find out until one member visited the house two days later. 

Minho: I see, is that why you're not on their side? Why didn't you quit?

Suzy: Because he asked me not to quit, he said I could take revenge if I remained as a member, he asked me to avenge his death for my mother's sake and for my own sake.

Minho: Then...why--

Suzy: You're my opportunity to avenge him, I've been waiting 107 years for this chance and I'm going to take it.

Minho: Thanks, I'll do whatever is on my power to help you.

Suzy: Alright.

She took him to the airport and gave him some last instructions, he got on the airplane and took off to Berlin, hoping to find his brother.