In the Dark

Les Fleurs du Mal

8 years later, Minho and Krystal went to the forest to catch a vampire who had been attacking people recently...

Krystal: Are you thirsty?

Minho: How many times do I have to tell you I'm fine?

Krystal: You've been holding back for 8 years, and you've only been drinking the blood of the vampires we catch. If you need it you can drink my---

Minho: Don't ever say that again, I'm not going to do what Sulli regrets the most, anyways let's focus on the mission.

Krystal: *bites her lip angry and whispering to herself* How can he still remember her after all these years?

Minho: Light up the path a little, I can't see anything

Krystal: *raises her flashlight* Oh, there it is *points gun at it*

Minho: Leave it to me *eye color changes to red*

He chased after the vampire while Krystal sat on the ground but then she felt a pressence nearby...

Krystal: Minho? Is that you?

The wind made the leaves of the trees move and make sounds, she raised her gun at the moment she heard footsteps nearby, a dark figure approached her from behind, its voice reminded her of Sulli's...

Figure: Y o u   l i e d   t o   m e . . . *strangles Krystal* I   w i l l   k i l l   y o u . . .

Krystal: *tries to free herself* W-What?!

Figure: *evil laugh* L i a r s   m u s t   p a y

Krystal: *screams*

The figure faded away, Krystal fell to the ground still scared about what had happened, she didn't understand what was that, Minho ran to where she was with the vampire he had just caught...

Minho: Krystal? Are you ok? What happened to you?

Krystal: *trembling* I-I...*bursts into tears*

Minho: What happened?

Krystal: *hugs him tightly*

Minho: Krystal, you know that I don't li---*eye color changes to red*

He had lost control of his vampire instintcs, he sniffed her neck but he stopped right before he could bite her, she slept while they were on they way back to the Association, after taking the vampire to the cells, he took Krystal to her dorm...

Eunhyuk: What happened to her?

Minho: I don't know, it's the first time I see her so frightened, even when we found the vampire she was acting normal, I left her to chase the vampire and when I came back she was trembling

Eunhyuk: You left her?

Minho: I was using my powers, I might have lost control of myself and tried to attack her

Eunhyuk: Do you really need to drink someone's blood? You can't keep on holding back your thirst, you've passed out a lot of times for these 8 years that have passed

Minho: I told you countless times I don't need blood...I--

Eunhyuk: You won't do what Sulli regrets doing the most, yeah I've heard that a lot of times already. Try not to drink too much of the blood of those vampires we catch, it might just make you have a stronger need for blood

Krystal: *mumbles*

Minho:*turns to see her* Krystal, are you awake? *walks toward her bed* Nnng... *stops*

Eunhyuk: What's wrong?

Minho: *eye color changes to red* It's nothing *closes his eyes* I...I'll leave her to you, I have to do something *walks out hurried* 

Eunhyuk: Minho! Wait!

Krystal: *wakes up* Wh-Where am I? Eunhyuk, why are you here?

Eunhyuk: Oh, hey there. Minho brought you here, he said you were scared by something while you guys were on your mission

Krystal: Ah, yes *sits* Where's Minho?

Eunhyuk: He had to do something

...

Minho: *pant* Why is this happening now? *cough*  Am I somehow attracted to Krystal's blood? I should probably stay away from her for the time being. I don't want to end up hurting her...

Out of nowhere a person stood behind Minho...

??:  You finally realized that you're loosing yourself?

Minho: *turns* Huh?

??: I knew you were a vampire but you were once a human right?

Minho: Yes

??: Who turned you?

Minho: My sis-- A girl I used to think as my sister...

??: So, she was close to you...Are you back in your senses?

Minho: Yes...

??: I have to go, be careful not to hurt anyone 

Minho: Who are you?

??: A person the girl you used to call your sister used to know

Minho was confused because the person who talked to him wasn't a hunter, he had never seen him before so he just kept wondering how did he know Sulli. He walked away from there, and went to practice his aiming, on his way he ran into Krystal...

Minho: *startled* Krystal? How are you feeling? *thoughts: There's no reaction this time, maybe because I'm a bit far from her, I think I'll be fine as long as I keep a considerable distance from her*

Krystal: Minho? I'm fine now *walks closer to him*

Suddenly a cold breeze passed right through them, Minho was able to smell her blood, or at least that's what he thought he was smelling...

Minho: *covers his face* Don't come closer!

Krystal: Huh? Why?

Minho: *pant* It's better if you stay away from me for a while *pant*

Krystal: *approaches him* What's wrong?

Minho: *eye color changes to red* 

He lost control of himself, he moved fast towards Krystal and held her close to him, he sniffed her neck but after hearing the voices of other hunters approaching, he rushed inside a room that was nearby...

Krystal: Minho? W-Wha--

Minho: *sniffs her neck*

Krystal: *trembles*

Minho opened up his mouth showing his fangs, he slowly approached her neck and in an instant he bit her, but he stopped after he heard the sound of an object falling to the ground...