HELLO BUTTERFLY

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

 

 

GD was glued in his spot. He knows that TOP was amazed by DARA’s personality even from before but it did not occurred to him that it will be like this. YB was already unbearable to him and adding his HYUNG in the list would really put him in a difficult spot. Giving up DARA is out of the question, it was not possible. Dying is more possible than giving her up…

 

“Alright GD… relax… face this…She’s worth it…” GD said to himself

 

A/N: Hello my dear readers nad viewers... sorry for the late updates... :C so so much busy... but i hope you patiently hang in there... Ok so now... after spazzing on videos and articles on my free time here i go again... Hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

 

 

DARA shuts herself for a while in their room after the incident with TOP earlier. She was banging her head on her pillow for many times already. She can’t believe that she was again hypnotised by that BINGU TOP’s dark eyes.

 

“Why do I always do stupid things in front of TOP?”

 

“Why does my heart beats faster beside him?”

 

“Well, admit it DARA you like him, his looks really resembles your crush - KANG”

 

She was hitting her forehead with her pillow when GD’s worried face flash on her mind… She knows that GD was worried for her that time but she can’t explain the feeling of guilt that overwhelmed her when GD saw them on that state. She was locked in a dressing room with a man. She convinced herself that there’s nothing to worry about. It’s not as if she had committed a crime.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

The next day… GD went straight to the training room where 2NE1 are rehearsing. He did not find DARA there but instead learned that she went out with YB at the cafeteria earlier before he arrives there, probably having their breakfast. He’s patience is already coming to an end. It’s as if the whole world is against him. He furiously went to the cafeteria to disturb the two. He convinced himself that whatever happens he would definitely smacks YB’s head with his bare hands. YB should learn that upsetting G-DRAGON early in the morning is not good for his health.

 

He arrives at the cafeteria with a determined look. The DRAGON’s eyes easily finds its prey, He balled his fists when he sees them talking seriously. YB and DARA converse to each other as if their topic is about life and death as if GD sees a board saying ‘DO NOT DISTURB’. But sorry to YB… the DRAGON has his own rules.

 

GD approached the two with furious eyes, his left hand on his pocket while the right hand angrily drags the food box on the table. YB and DARA were shocked by his presence but DARA composed herself…

 

“Is that for me JIYONG?” she said

 

“ANNI… this is for YB’s dog BOSS” he answered not looking at her while tossing the food box to YB’s front. YB just took the food box and thanked him while shaking his head that annoyed GD more.

 

“I thought you will bring me breakfast?” she said clasping her hands while batting her eyelashes.

 

“Why would I do that? As if you have not taken your breakfast with YB” he said while crossing his arms up to his chest then seated himself in front of YB beside DARA. He looks like a jealous grade school student while pouting his mouth that earned him a laugh with YB much to his annoyed state.

 

“OK!!!” DARA said also annoyed. She gets up from her seat then proceeds to the cafeteria’s counter.

 

“Where are you going?” GD shouted to her but did not gain any response from the girl.

 

“She haven’t took her breakfast yet” YB said

 

“Huh?” GD said confused with YB’s declaration

 

“Well, I ask her to eat with me when we arrived here, but she turned my offer down and said that she was waiting for JIYONG’s breakfast” YB said while flailing his hands up imitating DARA’s movements earlier.

 

GD’s face just turned from pale to red when he heard YB’s words. He was about to take back the food box from YB when the latter hits his hand preventing him from touching the food box.

 

“What now?” GD asked annoyed again

 

“It’s for BOSS remember? G-DRAGON can’t take back what he said” YB said teasing him while flashing his infamous smile.

 

GD’s eyes turned to slits – “You’re starting to get in my nerves YB…

 

“Don’t worry before you know it… I’m already there” YB fired back still smiling. But before GD can argue more, YB stood up and bid his goodbye to him carrying his JIYONG’s breakfast.

 

DARA seated himself across GD while placing her food on the table. She attacked the food in front of her not minding to look at GD.

 

“You should have told me that you haven’t eaten your breakfast so I…” GD stated but was cut-off with DARA’s glare. GD did not say a word until DARA had finished her food.

 

“I’m sorry… but DARA… (coughs) what are you doing here with YB?” GD cannot suppress his curious and jealous mind.

 

Instead of answering him, she drags GD away from the cafeteria then proceeded to 2NE1’s room. She seated him in the couch. GD was shocked by DARA’s monstrous strength that he couldn’t even complain as she drags her into their dorm. DARA went out with a hooded jacket and a black mask on her hand. Without any explanation, she covered GD’s face with the mask then dressed him with the jacket. After dressing GD, DARA also covered her face with a yellow mask and also wraps herself with a hooded jacket. GD did not complain or argue with her, he can see DARA’s serious face. He was literally afraid of what might happen to him if he utters a single word. DARA guided him to seat in the passenger’s seat of 2NE1’s manager car and then suited herself to the driver’s seat. She started the engine without even telling GD where they would go.

 

As they drive… DARA’s mind was filled with the conversation that she had from YB earlier…

 

 

----------------FLASHBACK

 

 

“But I don’t believe he will do that… You know JIYONG… he’s not capable of that” she said

 

“Of course we know he wouldn’t do those things… He gives his own feelings to perfectly compose a song… He wouldn’t commit plagiarism… But those mindless people are doing dirty tricks like this to put him down. Sure… GD said not to bother about it since all he needs is for us to believe him but I can see it on his eyes that He is not that fine with that. That is why I am telling you this, aside from BIGBANG you are the most closest to him. I’m sure you can help him to ease his pain” YB told him.

 

END OF FLASHBACK-----------------------------

 

 

 

As soon as they arrived in their destination, DARA drags him again to get out from the car.

 

“What are we doing in an amusement park?” GD’s jaw just literally dropped, his amazement cannot be hidden in his mask

 

DARA did not even care to answer him…

 

“I mean you should just told me that you wanted to act childish once, instead of dragging me here violently… you almost give me a heart attack” GD said but before he can retaliate more DARA already drags him again. She already paid for the entrance. DARA went to the machine operator of the ferry’s wheel and discussed something that is far beyond for GD’s ear to hear. DARA dragged him inside the ride. He was amazed that the ride started with only the two of them inside. He was about to tease DARA when he sees DARA’s eyes were beginning to moisten… He froze from his spot.

 

“JIYONG why are you hiding your sadness from me now?” DARA said while stopping herself from crying her heart out.

 

“What do you mean DARA?” GD said shocked.

 

DARA wiped her tears and flash her purest and sweetest smile to him. DARA reaches for his face and cupped it inside her two little hands. Her dark brown orbs reflected to his dark ones. GD was on a daze he can’t figure out what’s happening but at the same time he was happy having her beside him right now.

 

“GD about your plagiarism issues… YB told me about it earlier” she whispered

 

GD’s eyes reflected his sadness and it did not escape DARA’s eyes…

 

“You don’t need to worry about that… that’s why I did not tell you” he said stuttering

 

DARA caressed his covered cheeks. DARA’s eyes began to tear out but GD did not have the guts to wipe it with his hands. His whole body was frozen with DARA’s lovely but sad eyes.

 

“I did not bring you here because I’m worried that it would ruin you…” DARA said still crying

 

“I brought you here because I wanted to tell you that...” DARA’s lips began to shivers while the cold wind touches their faces…

 

I trust you CRAB PASTE” she said

 

GD’s tears automatically flow from his eyes…All the hurt that he was keeping from his heart from all those negative issues started to pour out. He was shaking as he let the pain from his heart overwhelms him. He was the leader of his group and as a leader he needs to be strong, he cannot let himself be shaken from all those trash issues or else it would also ruin s. He needs to protect them.

 

“I’m here JIYONG you can lean on me… I’m not strong as you… but I’ll be sure to protect you with all I have…”

 

GD’s tears stopped from pouring. Her words were like sweet music to his ears and as if the ferry’s wheel were connected to their heart… It stopped from its pace. They are now at the top most area of the ride… It started to rain … The sharp wind started to touch their faces and removed the hoods in their heads along with their masks…Their eyes were still connected with each other not wavering from the blow of the strong wind…

 

I believe in you JIYONG” she said

 

DARA did not entertain her mind from taking control. She let go of it and without knowing it she let her heart moves from its own. She clasps her hand with GD’s own while the other touches GD’s nape. She lowered her face to GD’s. She closed her eyes as he firmly shuts his own eyes. She pressed her lips with his lips… She kisses GD’s eyes wiping every traces of tear from them. Then she kissed his forehead while opening their eyes from their trance. GD wiped her tears with his hands, not breaking their eyes connection.

 

Thank you… Baby girl” he said smiling.

 

She smiles…

 

The ride started again to operate. They hid their faces with their jackets as soon as they get off from their ride much to people amazement. They just shrugged it off. They drove back to YG building. No one dared to speak as they went inside. It’s as if the matter was not needed to be discussed. Their minds cannot process what had happened. They just keep it in their hearts.

 

And they went to sleep with their own dorms…

 

“I don’t know… but I’m really happy…” she said before she shuts her eyes

 

“I’m happy because of you…” he whispers to himself before he fell asleep

 

 

While in the other room…

 

“I don’t know why I’ve given you this one GD… but I’m afraid this would be the last...” YB told himself as he shuts his eyes

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

GD’s shine a light concert was a success. The controversy about his plagiarism was cleared. His solo album was sold out and he received different awards from his performances.

 

He was busily wrapping a DVD in a red and pink wrapper. When he was satisfied with it, He carefully placed it inside the SOY SAUCE cabinet box. He remembered how he and DARA performed at the stage during the SAL’s concert. He was happy. He even remembers how DARA played at the FAMILY OUTING with his heart breaker. He was in a trance when SEUNGRI broke his silence….

 

“HYUNG!!! You must see these articles!!!” SEUNGRI shouted then literally shoved his laptop on GD’s face.

 

GD reads the net blogs and articles. He even watched the videos and smiled from time to time.

 

ISSUE:  GD and DARA performance at SAL was an informal marriage proposal from GD for DARA

 

‘ANNI but it was a practice HAHAHA’ he thinks

 

ISSUE: GD forgot his line and said BABY GIRL

 

‘NO I DID NOT FORGOT IT, IM JUST STATING THE FACT THAT SHE’s MY BABY GIRL’ he explains to himself

 

ISSUE: DARA is GD’s butterfly… HELLO background design tells it all…

 

‘HAHAHAHAHA… who are they? Oh… DARAGON and APPLERS…smart ones eh?’ he said to himself smiling

 

“YAH HYUNG why are you smiling like crazy?” SEUNGRI asked him

 

“Nothing much…Aren’t you happy that your HYUNG is smiling?” he asked SEUNGRI while batting his eyelashes

 

SEUNGRI grabbed his laptop from GD and hurriedly walks out from their room, afraid that GD was out of his mind right now. GD just stayed there still smiling from ear to ear…

 

“DARAGON SHIPPERS… APPLERS…. JIDARAGON…. I’ll be sure to remember you… we are shipping the same love team… KEKEKE… I even changed her ringtone to butterfly…” GD said while crazily smiling with himself

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 9

 

 

A/N: whoa... DARA's oblivious moves... KEKEKE... hey... i've joined YG ladies just yesterday.. please be friends with me... justanotherone is my displayed name.. KEKEKEKE... I love daragon and sundara... hohohohoo... I hope you enjoy this one again... your comments are much appreciated!!!.. xp