THE END OF THE ROAD

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

A/N: Hello guys!!!! Sorry for taking you all for granted :( i was very busy with work and family... and yes im guilty that i am a religious reader of fics but a lazy writer... hehehehehe... but i hope you will still support me... ill try to update faster this time :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXTRACTS FROM CHAPTER 19: EMPTY SPACE

 

“It’s ok… do what you want to do, make her yours, I’ll let her go…” as soon as those words left his lips… the rain came pouring down on his drench soul… He chuckled bitterly before leaving BAE behind… he doesn’t know if the rain comes pouring down on him because the heaven decided to cry for his loss or is mocking him and celebrating with his defeat…

 

 

BAE left alone… wanted to thank JI for his decision… He knew it was hard for JI… but he was already decided to do everything for DARA… and after BOM’s confession of what was between TOP and DEE… he had no choice but to step up his game… Yes, he might look pathetic right now… but for him, he will do everything to have DARA… come what may… He stood up… encouraging himself that he did what was right and leaves the premises of the CLUB in a quiet form… The Basement was quite a catch for secrets if not only for the witness that heard them all… This man doesn’t know why he was always there to witness every confessions that his family members make… but he was thankful that he was there… the rain may wash away the pain this night had brought, but he was determined not to be silent again… He needs to do something for them… because a love that was not justified is a no-no for him…

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Why is this happening to us?” TOP whispers to her ear as she remain envelop in his warmth... curious, she glances at TOP with a confused look...

 

"What do you mean? Im sorry TABI... i dont want to hurt you or anyone else... i am really sorry for being like this... im..." 

 

"Shhhhhh..." her next words were hushed by his fingers... "it's okay Rabbit... you do not have to explain anything... i choose to be here with you... but...." but it kills me seeing you this devastated

 

TOP leveled down with her eyes and touches her cheeks with both of his hands... "follow your heart... I do not want you to be here with me without even trying to fight for what you truly feels..." 

 

She was beyond shocked with what he said... his eyes are reflecting his sincerity and the pain that she was giving him... "but why? why are you pushing me to him...? Why would i fight for someone who hurts me?"

 

"Dont even think that I am giving you up.. no... but... I want you to clear things up with him... fight for each other... if you and him works out...  then i will face it than keeping you by my side knowing that your heart belongs to somebody else.... knowing that i cannot replace him since i was fighting for a love that was already in your heart at the first place.... " TOP's mind is screaming to him right at the very moment but for him it was not the time to be selfish.

 

"Dee do it for yourself... just pour out everything to him... tell him what you truly feels..." empty yourself of the pain that you are suffering and come back to me and i will fill you in...

 

"But what if... im too late or he was just feeling guilty because he hurted me...what if..."

 

"And so it would be better if you will try now... so that everything will be cleared between the two of you..."  dee please stop this... please dont go to him... 

 

"But i am afraid of the pain... TABI..." but dee... im more afraid that you will not come back running to me

 

"Im here.. dee... I will run to you and save you..."  i never wish for him to add you more pain but i hope that my love for you will be your heart's only necessity 

 

TOP lets her go and push her shoulders "run to him now... do it for yourself... dont think of anyone else..." think of me... do this also for me... because if this chance for you and him slips out... i will never give another chance again for anyone.... please go now... before my selfishness takes the better out of me

 

As Dara takes her step away from TOP, he looks into the opposite direction... chuckles bitterly of what  have taken place...

 

“I’m such a fool” he murmurs to himself...

 

"Yes you are... but i admit I did not expect you to be that selfless" BOM reveals herself by walking down the stairs of the fire exit. She followed them up earlier to convince Dara to clear things out with Jiyong, she never knew her presence was not needed

 

"I wanted to... i wanted to be selfish... but well... guess what... CHOI SEUNGHYUN CONGRATULATIONS... YOU HAVE BECOME A GIRL..."  he says laughing but the bitterness did not escape Bom's ears

 

"Well you are a great man..." she said sincerely

 

"DONT FALL FOR ME" he smirks... "MY HEART IS NOT AVAILABLE" he chuckles then left her alone in the cold fire exit

 

Bom just shakes her head with his antics then decided to just wait for DARAs comeback at thier table

 

 

----------------------------

 

She runs and runs... looking for the man that she truly loves... every step she makes doubles the beating of her heart... she muster all the courage she could get... this is the only chance she would give to herself and him... a sliver of hope for a tainted love that she was keeping and securing for so long... 

 

As she exits, she sees the back of a man walking, soaking wet of the pouring rain... the back of a man she longs to embrace... longs to have a piggy back ride on... longs to be her support.... "JIYONG!!!" she shouted but was unheard because of the roaring of the thunder... but she does not give up and doubles her pace to get to him... one step... and as she takes it... she throws herself on his back and hug him tight....

 

"JI..." she whispers... "saranghe... saranghe..."

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

He left Youngbae with a heavy heart... the pouring rain added to the misery that he is feeling... another chance that was snatched from him... why do they need to be in love with the same girl?... why does every step he make to become closer... it just makes him farther away.... why does it have to be painful... why does he need to choose... why was he the one needed to walk away....

 

"Jiyong!!!" Great...now he is imagining things... and so he walks, draining himself of the rain... another step... then a force from behind hugs him... a familiar warmth... "Ji..." she whispers "saranghe....saranghe..." she says....

 

Shocked from her words, he turns around and face the girl that was causing his heart to writhe in pain... her arms stayed circled on his waist... her beautiful face nuzzles in his chest... he cant believe what was happening... the girl that she wanted all his life was hugging her, throwing out her feelings for him... he lifted both of his hands to envelop her... to assure her that he is feeling the same way... to stop her tears from bursting out...to secure everything about her...

 

But... his arms stop mid way when his eyes settled with a pained pair of eyes of his bestfriend standing at the exit... eyes full of pain, regret and betrayal...  and so instead of embracing her little form... he gently push her to make way for the cold wind to embrace them both...

 

"Im sorry..." he says

 

The girl lifted her eyes to meet his.... lips already turned blue because of the cold wind, eyes bloodshot from crying... "i have already forgiven you Ji... i know that you have done that because you were too jealous right?" She smiles warmly but it shatters his heart to a million pieces... how can you forgive me easily dara-yah... i hope you can forgive me again this time....

 

"no..." he says... he swallowed the lump on his throat... "I was just playing you... im sorry if i had lead you on... im not jealous but rather my pride was stepped on... " she searches his eyes for any humor or anger but there was none it was blank like what he wanted... lie some more Ji think of Youngbae... she doesnt deserve you nor your bestfriend deserves to be betrayed in any way.... "but i did enjoy it... but wow you are a and it fears me... i never thought that you are!!! So im sorry... i was carried away..."

 

"Stop it Ji!!!stop it!!! Dont lie to me!!! Dont do this to us!!!" She said shouting, pleading, grasping hard to his arms

 

hurt her more... that is the only thing that you can do... let her go.... you were never the right person for her... she deserves much better

 

"how about this ring? This leash? Why did you give it to me? Just to me?" Her last words stings like a poison to both of them... but he swallowed that poison and digest it completely

 

He clasps her shoulders and look at her strongly  " I am a guy Dee what more can you expect from me? You were this cutesy little girl that would always love to follow me... always excited for a breakfast and for a gift... but im sorry i was not into s" he said without pausing, without any delay for he might not be able to control the tears that were threatening to fall

 

"I thought what we have was true... that you truly cares for me... what about the tears you shed Ji? I thought the you love me" she asks helplessly... holding on to his shirt like holding on to her dear life...

 

“I had never loved you… I have never said that…”  he whispers to her ear... "what happened to us is a mistake... a tainted memory that i wish to forget" he felt her stiffened, his words were like a thousand knives hurting them both in every inch of their being

 

She hugged him tight again... she is sure a massochist... hurting her feelings more... bringing all the loving memories she have of them "what about the stolen kisses... the ferris wheel? The phone calls? Were all those nothing? Ji lets start again... if you dont want me to be close with any guys I will Ji... just dont do this... just dont make me feel used..." stop doing this to yourself Ji... stop doing this to the both of you... 

 

All voices in his head were shut down when he pushes her forcefully that leads her to slump to the ground with her heart broken and wounded "ENOUGH OKAY!!! if i just knew that you will be like this like a clingy girlfriend i would not have even wasted my time!!!" He says, tears falling in his eyes for all the lies that he was pouring... for hurting the girl that he wanted to protect and love.... 

 

She remained in the floor... embracing herself from the cold words coming from him... trying to protect from his insults that were unbearable for her heart... receive it all dee... forget everything about us... let go of your feelings... "dont delude yourself in an illusion that there is something special between us... " forgive me dee... but never look back at me again... let me realize what i have lost... let me suffer in this lifetime....

 

All she can feel was numbness from outside of her body but its crazy that her heart was burning... it was consuming her... she doesnt feel angry but she was crying out for mercy... mercy for the pain, for the lost, for her broken dreams and for her devastated reality....

 

He sees her shaking... no words were spoken coming from her lips, no rebuttals, no witty comebacks from her was heard.... just this last time... just help her stand up... just hold her for the last time... he reached out to her...

 

But even before his fingers touched an inch of her... a fist connected to his jaw... the impact was so strong that he stumbled backwards...

 

"Dont even try to touch her again!!! I'll ing kill you!!!"

 

this is the end of the road for us Dee....

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

"Just stay with me... "

 

 

"Are you now satisfied with everything?"

 

 

"Thank you for the beautiful memories"

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: finished!!!! Its hard to update using your phone and of course reminiscing everything while so many things keep coming up in my mind... thank you for the new subscibers... thank you for your comments it uplifts me... thank you for still subbing even if this fic is 4 years of age already... what do you think? Your comments and suggestions are my vitamins :)