GYM MATES!!! :D

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

A/N: Hello again to my lovely readers and welcome to my new subscribers!!! Ahahahahah! I updated again… I thought I can’t update this week… but I guess… I should right? Check out my poster!!! That is my own piece of work… heheheeh!!! Please bear with it for a while… It’s my first time doing it.. so yeah… It’s quite… EWWW… hahahhaha! I already responded to your comments… In your own personal wall and at the comment box… I love all of them…. And to continue this craziness here it is…..

 

 

EXTRACT FROM CHAPTER 12: HIS AND HER DOUBTS

 

 

YG closes the door with a smile on his face as he dials a number.

 

 

“YEOBOSEYO SAJANGNIM!!!” a cheerful voice greeted her

 

 

“DARA-AH from now on triple your time on the gym… ARASSO?” he said while smiling

 

 

“OMO… OH OKAY SAJANGGNIM, I WILL” the girl immediately said and then he hanged up

 

 

TSK THIS GUYS, THEY THINK I DON’T KNOW WHAT’s GOING ON BETWEEN THEM… DO I LOOK THAT INNOCENT? HMMMM… KEKEKEKKEEKE. YG thinks to himself. OH good, now I’m crazy praising myself and talking to myself… Those weirdos influence my OH SO INNOCENT BRAIN…

 

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

 

It was still 3 am in the morning when the lights in one of the room at YG building started to turn on – THE GYM. Probably you would guess that it was HWANGSSABU and the BOYS who are already there but we are terribly wrong… It was none other than the fresh vocal of 2ne1 – DARA. Yes, she was really serious when it comes to their boss commands. She knew there is something in store for her when YG told her to do her exercises more seriously. She’s really guessing the whole night yesterday and until now she is busily thinking why did YG asked her to triple her time on the gym…

 

 

GYM INSTRUCTOR? Guess not, my energy only lasts for 14 minutes

 

 

MODEL for SWIMSUIT? Impossible BOM-AH is more suited for that

 

 

CF for fitness drinks? ANIYO, I do not even look fit to start with…

 

 

Or maybe he only wanted to improve my body statistics because I’m really thin… and I don’t even have a like MINZY baby… T.T

 

 

She is busily contemplating on her thoughts while doing sit-ups when her phone rang…

 

 

“YEOBOSEYO”

 

 

“DARA… are you perhaps in the gym right now?”

 

 

“SAJANGGNIM? Kekekkekeke… OMO… NEH, I am…. How did you know PAPA YG?”

 

 

YG laugh heartily at her startled voice… “I know more than you know… KEKEKEKEKE”

 

 

CREAK… CREAK… more CREAKS….

 

 

“HAHAHHAAHHA… I just saw you on the CCTV… I was already here when you entered the gym”

 

 

DARA let out a sigh of relief… She thought that YG can be a creep if he wanted to…

 

 

“What is that sigh for DARA DARA? You thought I’m a creep for a second NEH?” YG said while smiling on the other line while watching her face change into different emotions… He is convinced that her face could launch a thousand ships… or maybe a million perhaps…

 

 

“ANI ANI… KEKEKEKE… yeah SAJANGNNIM… Ok I admit… It was really creepy… KEKEKEKKE” DARA admitted on the other line. YG just smiled on her honesty…

 

 

“DARA you are wondering why I asked you to triple your time in the gym NEH?”

 

 

“yes SAJANGGNIM…”

 

 

“You will be YOUNGBAE-AH’s leading lady in an MV…”

 

 

BLAG…

 

 

DARA just carelessly let go of her upper body while it meets the floor. YG wanted to laugh out loud on her stupefied expression in the CCTV but he composes himself…

 

 

“Why me SAJANNGNIM?… YB might be disappointed…”

 

 

“Why would he be?”

 

 

“Ummm… In their MV’s they always have y models or dancers for their leading ladies… I mean… you know SAJANGGNIM he might just fool around with me…”

 

 

Really the oblivious one you are DARA, NEH?YG thought to himself…

 

 

“But being with one of GD and YB’s song is part of your dream NEH?”

 

 

“YEAH but… I don’t know if it would be good if someone like me would do that role...”

 

 

“DARA-AH you do trust me right?”

 

 

“NEH…” she meekly answer

 

 

“Then I won’t take no for an answer… ARASSO? Besides I believe that you are the only one fitted in the role…” he sincerely said

 

 

“Then I’ll do my best SAJANGGNIM” she smiled

 

 

“I know… now it is already 9 am… why don’t you take a break for a while… the BOYS will be there already I think…” then he hanged up.

 

 

RINGGGGG

 

 

“YES SAJANGGNIM” she hurriedly answered

 

 

The second caller laughed…

 

 

“I’m not SAJANGGNIM PABO, remember you owe me one? I’m already here at the tea house where you always hang around with your year mates, meet me now”

 

 

A smile automatically curved on her lips and she doesn’t know why…

 

 

“But I’m still on my sweat pants… I’m drenched in sweat”

 

 

“I look like a scum bag here also, I did not have enough sleep thinking of our date today… and no matter what… you are still beautiful and fresh in my eyes… so meet me now…”

 

 

“ARASSO… I’ll be there in 15 minutes” she shyly answered

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

A man wearing his black cap, tiger framed shades with a matching black over all was smiling giddily as he flip up his phone. It was a delicious site for any fan girls who is watching him but his fans were VIP’s nonetheless and so they had this rules that when their idols are eating or doing something important they would behave. Well, the whole fandom of the KPOP world knew that VIP’s and BJ’s are well behaved and with class… they are not called ROYAL’s for nothing. Yes, the fans are watching him but discreetly as much as possible. They wanted to hug him and just kidnap him to GOD knows where but they keep their crazy thoughts aside, they knew they must respect their privacy. And, do you know what distinguishes them from other FANDOMS? That is if ever they found out that a member of the YG ROYAL is dating or displaying any affection to somebody whether label mates or not, they PROTECT and RESPECT it. They are not like other fans who shamelessly put pictures or videos about their idol’s privacy and let them suffer about that. Yes, they do put some pictures, but all of those cannot prove anything. They just give hints and spazz for the rest of their lives. They don’t know why… but maybe because they knew being part of YG family demands respect and sincerity to other members whether they are fans or artists. And once again, their undying loyalty is tested again at this very place and time… All heads the front door when they hear a sweet voice entering the tea house…

 

 

“TABI!!! There you are!!!” DARA exclaimed when she saw TOP waving at her

 

 

Some where spazzing on their seats and some just slump on their places. Well, even them got their own ships right? But, they cannot control how their idols behave… So they just watched them discreetly, they resist themselves from taking pictures and videos of the dubbed “IM SORRY MV COUPLE”.

 

 

DARA went to the table TOP reserved for them

 

 

“You are literally drenched in sweat TOKKI…”

 

 

“I told you so… Don’t call me that” she answered with a matching cute pout

 

 

“Oh don’t display that cute pout of yours in front of me or I will just ravish your lips” TOP wink his right eye as he smiles.

 

 

DARA just put her tongue out in his remark and he just heartily laugh on her childishness…

 

 

As DARA is busily deciding her orders, TOP cannot resist himself from watching her silently. OH GOD.., how he missed her… her smiles, the way she scrunch her nose and the way she bite her lips unconsciously. Yes he is like a erted AJHUSSI if you would know the different thoughts in his mind right now… He only snapped on his thoughts when she made her orders.

 

 

“So are the whole gang back?”

 

 

“Yeah, we are, though I’ve taken an earlier flight, you know how I missed you right? KEKEKKE”

 

 

“Stop with the sweet talks TABI… “she said with a flustered expression. She does not know why… but this man in front of her always makes her feel lost…

 

 

“Alright, So may I ask why are you drenched in sweat?”

 

 

“I’m tripling my time on GYM..”

 

“Why? Would you be doing any SWIMSUIT modelling?” he asked while playfully moving his eyebrows…

 

 

She was right TABI and her is from the same mother ships… “ ANIYO…”

 

 

“Then WHY?” he asked again while sipping on his coffee

 

 

“I’ll be YB’s leading lady in his MV…”

 

 

TOP cannot control his laugh as DARA contorted her face while wiping her now coffee slash sweat drenched blouse. Oh boy, you cannot blame him right? He was overly surprised and his crazy mind do not know what to react when DARA told him that she would be YB’s leading lady and so he burst out his sipped coffee carelessly unto her.

 

 

“TABI you are really gross!!!! How dare you laugh at your poor victim… Your saliva is now all over my shirt!!! ARGGGHHHH!” DARA cannot believe that the MANLY TOP was able to do that to her, but well she can’t put herself to be angry at him because she heard him laugh… She was weird right? But, she cannot explain it herself… She doesn’t know when they become this comfortable to each other… Maybe the phone calls from JAPAN were of help or maybe they really were comfortable from the start… They just didn’t know they were…

 

 

“STOP LAUGHING NOW” DARA said with her flustered face

 

 

“BUT… HAHAHAHHA… OH HAHAHAHAH!!! If you just have seen your face!!! BWAHAHAHAHHA” TOP was now clutching his stomach from so much laughing

 

 

“STOP or IM NOT GONNA DATE WITH YOU AGAIN” DARA was now pouting in annoyance while her face is red from embarrassment, who wouldn’t be? all the tables that are surrounding them were gawking at them and yes, she can feel they are really amazed, the fact that she is now pissed off and this COOL GUY in front of her is laughing his heart out. She would be happy if she is in their places the only thing that annoyed her is he was laughing on her expense.

 

 

TOP did the “zipping of mouth act” but after a few seconds he started again his laughing extravaganza…

 

 

“STOP IT!”

 

 

TOP look at her and boy he was surprised when he sees DARA is on the verge of crying.

 

 

“I’ll stop now… I’m sorry I did not mean to” he reached for her right hand with his left

 

 

“I hate you… Why are you laughing at me? You think I’m not that good enough”

 

 

“NO OH NO DARA” TOP waves his hands in front of her face “I JUST don’t know how to react when you told me that you will be on YB’s MV… I mean hehehehe… you know I’m jealous” he said with his pouting lips…

 

 

“Why? I know that you would have your own solo album TABI” she smiled

 

 

How oblivious this can this girl can get?...“NO… I wanted to be YB’s girl in the MV” he said seriously that earned her a stupefied expression from the girl.

 

 

“EH?” DARA innocently asked while tilting her head

 

 

OH SELF CONTROL BEAR WITH ME TODAY!!! I JUST WANNA HUMP HER SENSELESS WITH THAT CUTE INNOCENT FACE OF HERS!!!“Never mind… So who are you training with?”

 

 

“None…Well I can’t possibly ask them to be with me at 3 am in the morning… I don’t want to be a nuisance…” she said sadly

 

 

“Then let me accompany you… I’m on working out lately… and having some companion is good than being alone NEH?” He said eyeing the now smiling SANTOKKI

 

 

“OK!!! That’s great!! So are we now GYM MATES? KEKEKKEKE” DARA exclaimed while putting his thumbs up

 

 

“GYM MATES? not bad…” he smiles…first TABI and now GYM MATES… seriously, she’s from the same planet I was in.

 

 

They are busily chatting when they heard the gasps of the people inside the restaurant… They also gasped at the two people who arrived who were now in front of them…

 

 

“Can we join you?” SEVEN asked

 

 

“YEAH sure oppa… I miss BYUL so let’s have a chat” DARA said smiling to the two persons

 

 

“Are you sure we are not ruining your sweet time together” BYUL said while grinning at the two

 

 

DARA’s face blushed while TOP coughed….

 

 

This is really getting interesting…  SEVEN taught while eyeing the faces of the two persons in front of them

 

 

“ANI… Join us” DARA said

 

 

BYUL took the seat beside DARA while SEVEN seated beside TOP facing his girlfriend…

 

 

“So what were you discussing a while ago? It seems you are enjoying your time? “ said SEVEN while busily looking at the menu

 

 

“OH… It was DARA’s training for YB’s album” TOP said

 

 

“AHA!!! So after the MV with TOP and collaboration with GD, now YB is having her as his leading lady… you guys sure love being paired up with my little sister NEH?”SEVEN said while observing TOP’s reaction on his peripheral view while still eyeing the menu.

 

 

TOP’s faced turned beet red much to SEVEN’s satisfaction… GOTCHA!!!...

 

 

“ANI!!! OPPA!!! YG chooses me for those projects… KEKEKKEKEKE” DARA said while trying hard to hide her flustered face.

 

 

“KYOPTA!!! You are really cute DALONG!!! I’ll never be surprised if what WOOKIE said was true, they just loved to be paired with you” BYUL said while clasping her hands…

 

 

“HEHEHE… but it’s not like that you see… KEKKEKEKE” DARA said still flustered.

 

 

“DALONG, do you have any man that you like now? I told you I’m going to invite them for tea or lunch and hook you up NEH?” SEVEN said still observing TOP’s movements. The twitching of TOP’s lips did not escape his eyes and he just laugh to himself at that.

 

 

“I don’t think it was a great idea… They might be in trouble HYUNG!!! You know she got a dating ban” TOP said in a calm deep voice

 

 

“But, DARA would just be eating with them, just like what you are doing now?” SEVEN said while raising his right eyebrow, challenging TOP to counter attack…

 

 

“But it’s different!!!” TOP said with an annoyed face… SEVEN wanted to laugh at his face but resist himself to do so… Imagine a COOL GUY breaking in front of you little by little…. Yes it was a sight to see… HHHHHAHAHAHHA

 

 

“Why is it different?” SEVEN asked nonchalantly while sipping in his cup

 

 

TOP was now looking on his brain for a good explanation… but well his mother ship had lost it signals... and so he produces the best answer he could give “WE ARE LABELMATES!!!”

 

 

SEVEN resist himself from laughing out loud… He just creepily smiled to TOP. TOP knew what that smile means “TOP that was lame”.

 

 

“OK” a simple answer from SEVEN which earned a nod from the crowd around them. Oh hell yeah… TOP was beyond stupid for saying that excuse. What label mates? BYUL and WOOKIE also said that excuse before… Why did he end up saying LABEL MATES, he could just ignore the question and laugh it off or maybe GYM MATES is more acceptable…

 

 

MOTHER SHIP you had forsaken me today

 

 

TOP was still busy on his train of thoughts when DARA’s phone rang

 

 

“YES BOMMIE-AH?”

 

 

“YES IM WITH TABI… I mean TOP”

 

 

“OKIES!!! GOTCHA we will be there in 15 minutes”

 

 

DARA flip her phone and told the other three that TOP and her is needed in the YG building, She does not know why but in the tone of BOM’s voice she knew it was urgent. They bade goodbye to the couple but before they can finally go, BYUL and DARA took a photo of them together while SEVEN just give a smile and nod to TOP sending a warning to the other man which the latter understand. “IF YOU ARE JUST FOOLING AROUND, STOP NOW” Yes, SEVEN is, as all of the YG FAMILY members know, SEVEN is DARA’s ELDER BROTHER maybe not by blood but their bond is more than a sibling could ask for. TOP just nodded to SEVEN and they share their brotherly hug.

 

“YOU CAN COUNT ON ME…” he whispered to SEVEN’s ears

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

After confirming to DARA that she is with TOP, BOM faced the now sulking DRAGON at the corner of their practice room while being comforted by his ever irritating RAT, SEUNGRI. BOM was in the verge of killing them both if not for the DRAGON’s teary eyes…

 

 

“Why are you crying huh? Are you crazy!!!!!” BOM burst out

 

 

“ANI I am not” GD answered while pouting

 

 

“STOP with your childishness JIYONG!!!!” she burst out again

 

 

“But she was not here!!!... She was there with TOP HYUNG…You confirmed it yourself… WOOKIE HYUNG is not playing on me… they are really together…” GD said while on his thumb

 

 

“YOU ARE GROSS!!! Stop that thumb of yours!!! They are just having their tea!!!” BOM said earning a nod from CL and MINJI who are both laughing their hearts out at the scene before them.

 

 

Before this shameful incident happened, the three of them were happily having their practices on their second album. The dumb duos namely SEUNGRI and JIYONG just blew out from their training door while pleading them to answer where could DARA be… and BOM was about to clobber them both if not for CL and MINJI’s help on restraining her… Apparently, The BIGBANG was back minus TOP that they later learned took an earlier flight. The dumb duos were happily walking to the corridors of their building when GD got a message from SEVEN telling him that DARA was with TOP and so the craziness erupted. Now, they are in this shameful situation. Yes, shameful… Imagine the BIGBANG leader bawling and thumb in the corner!!!.. WTF!!! right? Their shameful situation was about to continue if not for the arrival of two people who are smiling and busily chatting with themselves. GD stands from his feet, wipe away his tears and merrily run to DARA, forgetting his shameful tantrums earlier.

 

 

“D!!! I miss you!!!” he happily said while still hugging to the smiling DARA who is hugging him also…

 

 

“me too JI…” DARA said, while the DRAGON squirmed from her hug and fold his arms up to her chest and pout

 

 

“But you were with TOP HYUNG, You miss him more than me… HMMPPP”

 

 

BOM face palmed herself. This is just an unbearable sight for her. TOP was just standing there satisfying his amusement on GD’s childish behaviour.

 

 

“ANI…. I miss you all… so stop with that pouting face of yours ARASSO?” DARA said while smiling brightly

 

 

GD was about to retaliate if not for CL telling DARA that she is now needed for a meeting with YG.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

DARA is now seated at YG’s office with TEDDY, KUSH and YOUNGBAE....

 

 

“So Let us discuss the meaning of the song….” YG started

 

 

“Well it really fitted YB’s feelings now, I think… “ TEDDY said which earned a cough from YG

 

 

“I mean YB must find a girl now right?” TEDDY explained again

 

 

YB’s face flushed while DARA just fidgeted on her seat. It was still fresh on her mind when YB came clean on his feelings for her, though they haven’t talk about it personally so she just brush it off believing that it’s one of the latter’s tricks on her.

 

 

“Yes, I will be the most happy if YB could have a girl now, but YOUNGBAE-AH are the lyrics of INAG really describes your ideal girl?”

 

 

“YEAH… well let’s analyse…” YB said

 

 

“It’s hard to find someone like this girl huh? But DARA suited the lyrics right DARA?” YG asked

 

 

DARA just nodded…

 

 

“Oh let’s see if DARA really fits it… looks younger than her age…check!” KUSH said

 

 

“She looks good in jeans than skirts? Check!” TEDDY said

 

 

“Beautiful body? Is that right? HAHAHHAHA…” YB said while pinching DARA’s cheek which earned a round of laughter at the whole room. DARA was beyond embarrassed, this primary school kid really know how to piss her off. YG was shaking his head to YOUNGBAE’s behaviour, the boy is really comfortable with DARA which sometimes resulted to the annoyed state of the latter.

 

 

“But NOONA… Though you are not that y… You are still the perfect girl for me…” YB said with his melting smile and cute chinky eyes…

 

 

YB’s words silenced the room. YB is still looking at DARA straight to her eyes lovingly. DARA’s face was redder than before not from irritation but from giddiness. HEHEHHEHEHE. YB knew how to counter attack with his playfulness. Yes, Maybe he has this playful kid in himself that annoys DARA but a bigger part of him was there not to annoy her but to love her unconditionally… whether unrequited or not.

 

 

“DARA starting today you will be having your dance training with YOUNGBAE and as you go on you will shoot your MV ARASSO?” the sweet awkward atmosphere was broken with YG’s voice

 

 

“NEH!” she answered.

 

 

They continue their meeting for the remaining minutes before they finalize every details of the album….

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

“You want to be part of it?”

 

 

“Yeah…I’ll give up my ring for the meantime”

 

 

YG smiled evilly receiving his reply….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 13

 

 

 

 

A/N: HAHAHAHAH!!! Ok kill me now for not jumping on INAG’s chapter!!! KEKEKEKEK… Well I know you understand that I am preparing myself for those chapters? Why? Because my heart will break at the same time that it will rejoice!!! HAHHAHAHAAHAH!!! Yeah I just drop a hint arasso?.... heheheh!!! So give again this author some of your love OKEI!!!! Kekekekekeekek!!! I love you mwah mwah mwah!!!! :D