SURPRISE!!!

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 16: SURPRISE!!!

 

 

 

A/N: Hello everybody!!! Do you miss me? Of course you should because I miss you all!!! LOLOLOL… welcome to my new subscribers!!! And OMG!!!! 95 subscribers!!! If before weekend it will reach 100, I promise to update on the weekend!!! LOLOLZ!!! A special shout out to my CHINGU: DAYDREAMGURL or known as AILCEC at the YGL’s SB and to my ever dearest SB mates at YGL along with AILCEC: SPRINGBOM and ICCY or MZANNA in here!!! :D and as promise here’s my update… happy reading and please comment… your comments makes me wanna update every effing time I got!!! Mwah!

 

 

EXTRACTS FROM CHAPTER 15: THE HUMAN SIZED SLIPPER

 

 

She smiles as she blushes from his words that bring the men to cough indiscreetly…

 

“Oh let’s continue to eat and let’s share this ice cream, after all I cannot eat it all HEHEHHE” she said

 

“DON’T LIKE” YB and GD blurted out at the same time that earned a hit from SEVEN

 

“We will not eat it unless you tell us who sent it to you” YG said smiling evilly at her

 

“Oh HAHAHHAHA!!!!  Just from another alien at my mother ship” she said while hiding her blushing cheeks at her two hands

 

YG and SEVEN laugh from her cuteness while the other two guys sharply take their breaths… They all know who is that other alien in YG aside from DARA… DARA discreetly send a “thank you” message to TOP which the latter answered with “ANYTHING FOR YOU”…

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

GD, with his ever-reliable minion SEUNGRAT were slouched at the floor, eating pizza and drinking beer while excitedly waiting for the REAL SOUND TV to play. He is very proud of YOUNGBAE and of course though with a jealous heart, he is still grateful that DARA and him are part of YB’s another milestone in his career. It was their promise to support one another and to be the inspiration of each other. The promise that they once thought impossible, but here are they now still proving their promise to one another…

 

 

“You were also there to support YB NEH?” he asked the MAKNAE smiling while facing the television.

 

 

“Yes H---YUNG, of course!!!” SEUNGRI said stuttering with his sudden question

 

 

“Why are you jumpy?” He hugged the younger guy while batting his eyelashes…”You are excited huh? Much more excited than you did when I am doing my own album, I’m jealous” he pouted…

 

 

SEUNGRI squirmed from his hug while shaking both of his palms against GD’s face “ANIYO HYUNG!!! You are still my favorite”

 

 

“I know right? HAHAHHAHAHA”

 

 

“HYUNG can you just watch it alone? I need to do something” SEUNGRI said while avoiding his eyes

 

 

GD turned to him with his eyes turning into slits…”Don’t ever think of abandoning me here”

 

 

SEUNGRI gulped from his glare “ARASSO HYUNG”

 

 

He patted SEUNGRI’s head… “Very good rat… stay with me”

 

 

 

 

3…2….1…. THE REAL SOUND

 

 

The camera focused his lenses to the two MV stars, YOUNGBAE introduce DARA as her leading lady for the MV.

 

 

“He always teases me and makes fun of me… I tried to retaliate but I can’t seem to phased him” DARA said smiling

 

 

“It’s because I like her” YB said as he lays his arms on DARA’s shoulders… DARA steps closer to him

 

 

 

GD felt a pinch in his heart... I like her too, so what should we do now? He bits his lips to stop himself from thinking too hard

 

 

 

“I don’t have an older sister, so when I entered YG, that’s when I have NOONAS…” YB turned to her with his beautiful smile “But you are not annoyed right?”

 

 

“Sometimes I don’t like it” DARA smiles to him with her playful eyes, YOUNGBAE just smiled to her, knowing she doesn’t mean what she said

 

 

“I wanted to be close to her but it seems she doesn’t want to” YB said, teasing her to go on because he finds it amusing when DARA always tried to hide her closeness to BB boys

 

 

DARA sensing his teasing retaliate “This is being close” emphasizing their distance… she laugh heartily at him… YOUNGBAE giddily laugh at her, as he finds her adorable in every way…

 

 

 

 

“STOP FLIRTING!!!!” GD unconsciously shouted at the TV screen… SEUNGRI just zipped his mouth, afraid for his future generations not to come…

 

 

 

 

“NOONA originally like flower boys… someone who is slender and chiseled type, I won’t do right?” YB said… this time no teasing… he just wanted to let the whole world know that this girl beside him is the one he needs forever, the one he will cherish for the rest of his life not just as his best friend but as his other half…

 

 

DARA was stunned for a while as she senses that YB was indirectly showing the public his affection for her… She shakes her head to bring back her senses and to deny the fact that she just likes someone who is considered a flower boy… a flower boy like JIYONG… handsome like TOP… OMG stop it DARA!!! Stay focused!!!

 

 

YOUNGBAE noticed her dazed eyes… He felt his heart stings… I’m the one right here in front of you… why do I feel you are thinking of somebody else… stop it YB… this is not the time to feel insecure… prove to her you are worthy of her…

 

 

 

“She likes flower boys!!! I’m a flower boy!!! I’m prettier than you BAE!!!” GD lost it again

 

                           

“HYUNG that sounds very gay” SEUNGRI butted in but rapidly shut his mouth as GD glares unto him…

 

 

 

“It’s not that I like flower boys… I just like someone who is unchanging” she said sincerely… yes her ideal man is like that but having someone like YOUNGBAE, who is someone that she knows that will love her for the rest of her life will be better… but who is it that I love? Would it be fine to have someone that loves you but you do not love in return? But I would learn to love him NEH? Ok shut up…

 

 

“I probably won’t do right?” he asked again feigning the hurt he feels and replacing it with the hopes of her telling him that she’s willing to love him and after all, she finds him worthy of her love…

 

 

“What is this?” she stuttered… as much as she doesn’t want to embarrass him or for him to feel rejected… she doesn’t want the public to misjudge what’s going on between them… yes only the public opinion matters… she tried to convince herself as she erased the image of JIYONG that was bugging her all this day…

 

 

 

JIYONG bits his lips with so much effort… He felt as if he was betrayed though he knows he don’t have any littlest right to feel that way… D are you not feeling the same with me? Does all of those moments that we have shared doesn’t mean at all to you… Am I the only one hoping for the two of us? Am I being unreasonable?

 

 

He blocks off everything that is surrounding him at the moment… He was contemplating with the words that YG told him…Am I really ready to face her? Am I afraid of rejection and that’s the reason why I kept my feelings hidden all this time? Am I that coward?

 

 

He snapped out of his trance when he heard SEUNGRI’s voice from the TV asking DARA if she is willing to date YOUNGBAE… and as he absorbs everything, the RAT is busily thinking on how to escape his dreadful moment…

 

 

 

“NO… No… in-house dating is not allowed…” she said, trying to sound calm… but what if it’s JIYONG or TOP perhaps? Would I answer the same on TV? Am I doing this to save me and BAE from the scandal or perhaps I don’t want to hurt someone? But who is it? DAMN HEART just stop messing with me!!! Why do I feel I’m betraying someone?

 

 

“Would you date him if he is just a normal person? Not YOUNGBAE of BIGBANG? Just someone who’s on the street, telling you to date him because you are his ideal type? Would you date him?” the gossip monger asked mischievously… but his smile faltered as he remembers someone, someone who will be sending him to his grave after he watched this documentary…

 

 

“If he is sincere and he doesn’t cheat then yes” DARA answered with sincerity and doubt, both lingering on her eyes as she asked herself if she is doing the right thing or not… If she is really not hurting YOUNGBAE in giving him the chance to love her… for making him wait for her… for indirectly encouraging him to stay by her side… is she just playing safe or just being plain selfish?

 

 

 

He turns off the television after hearing her words…He can’t take anymore of those scenes… He wanted to believe that it was just for the rating but he knows it too well… His best friend is in love with the only girl he wanted all his life… He wanted to be happy for him… because at last YB found the girl that he was looking for… the only bitter part is that they are bothloving the same girl… He thinks of DARA… their conversations, their kisses, their moments… He doesn’t know what to do…He rakes his hair through his hand…Shutting his eyes to demise the tears that he was keep on holding from earlier not to fall… Should he be happy for his best friend? Or should he cry for his miseries? He clutched his chest… punching it harder for each memories that kept ringing inside his mind… hoping that every excruciating pain that he was feeling would stop or if possible he would turned numb… But DARA’s face keep on hunting him…

 

 

“I should be happy right? But stupid me!!!! I’m a selfish douche!!!” he shouted as he cupped his face with both of his hands… trying to hide himself from those imaginary watching eyes… afraid that the world would judge him because of his feelings… feelings that he considers sacred but might be forbidden for the whole world to know… feelings that would neither bring him to oblivion or save him from all of those…

 

 

“HYUNG are you mad at me?” the voice of their stupid MAKNAE robbed him off his reverie…

 

 

“What makes you do it? Tell me…you cornered her” he asked the younger guy with his anger-filled eyes…He did not wait for SEUNGRI to answer him. Instead he walks to his room and logged on to his CYWORLD account… just for tonight I’ll think of myself

 

 

“HYUNG what are you trying to do?” the MAKNAE asked, afraid of what GD would post or do on his account… GD did not answer instead type something then viola… he scampered out of his room while messaging CL to ask where DARA is at the moment…

 

 

SEUNGRI who was not able to tail him just positioned himself in front of GD’s laptop and reads what GD typed… he smiles as he sees what his HYUNG posted…

 

 

 

sparta~

 

 

 

“so childish…” he mumbles into himself.. though he was proud with the simple word that their leader had produced to release his feelings… a simple word to tell the whole world that he is not just backing down… a simple word that tells that his HYUNG will going to fight for his NOONA, even just for this night… even just for this moment…

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

NICKHUN is becoming tired every minute trying to console his best friend WOOYOUNG who is still sulking after watching REAL SOUND. He wouldn’t blame him though, since he too is feeling jealous at the moment. Well he doesn’t know when he started admiring DARA… does it start when he watched her dorkiness on 2ne1TV? He’s not so sure… but his admiration is guarded since his best friend is definitely a die-hard admirer of the said girl…He can only sigh patting WOOYOUNG’s back to stop him from whining too much…

 

 

“You are acting like a jealous boyfriend there WOO… stop it” he said trying again to stop WOOYOUNG from sulking

 

 

“But HYUNG!!! You saw it right? That muscle man was carrying her at one of the previews!!!” WOO said, whining like a girl

 

 

“And it’s good that they had cut that part… or else I wouldn’t be surprised if you would attempt to kill yourself! And that muscle man have a name it’s TAEYANG” he chuckled amused to his DONGSAENG’s actions

 

 

“I’m not interested on his name! I’ll kill myself if that muscle man will kiss my DARA in front of me even just in her hands” WOOYOUNG said seriously that makes NICKHUN laugh out loud

 

 

“What’s funny? Stop laughing at me!!! I’m serious!”

 

 

“Stop that stupid thinking of yours ok? We are not even sure if they are really together or what…”

 

 

“GAWD HYUNG you are so bright!!! Ask THUNDER now!!!”  WOO hop unto him with so much enthusiast… so much that makes NICKHUN to do some gagging sounds much to the annoyance of the younger…

 

 

“Are you bipolar WOO or something? AISHHHT!!!” he scratches his hair… he doesn’t want to text THUNDER about his NOONA or the latter might strike him with his lightning

 

 

“Please HYUNG!!!! Text him please!!!” WOO said with his cute puppy eyes with so much aegyo that can’t be left unnoticed.

 

 

“Alright!!! I’ll text him but be sure to dig our graves before he kills us, ok?” he said to WOO with so much seriousness that the latter can only gulp from his words

 

 

He decided to text THUNDER to confirm what’s bugging him all along and to stop WOO from creating more damage to his ego.

 

 

 

 

~DONGSAENG-AH~he started while drops of sweats are visible to his temples

 

~YES HYUNG?~NICKHUN gulped at the same time WOO loudly exhaled

 

~HAVE YOU WATCHED REAL SOUND BY TAEYANG?~

 

~YES WHY?~He is becoming nervous in every messages he got form THUNDER

 

~IM JUST CURIOUS…~

 

~ABOUT WHAT?~

 

~IS DARA AND TAEYANG DATING?~he send the text message with closed eyes along with the loud pounding of his heart

 

~IMPOSSIBLE!!! OK IMPOSIBBLE!!! NOONA WONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND WITHOUT MY APPROVAL!!! WHY ARE YOU ASKING? DO YOU LIKE HER?~he hurriedly sent a reply

 

~ANIYO!!! I WONT DO THAT TO YOU~he replied, he wanted to rejoice for him and for DARA’s loyal fan boy but his nervousness of THUNDER’s anger got the better of him

 

~GOOD~THUNDER replied much to their relief…

 

 

 

He turned to WOO and noted that his DONGSAENG is smiling from ear to ear… “Happy now?”

 

 

“I’m ecstatic!!!” WOO said while jumping to his room

 

 

NICKHUN chuckled watching WOO’s retreating back… Aside from WOO, THUNDER is the reason why he decided just to keep to himself the admiration he have for DARA…

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

AT SUJU’s DORM…

 

 

 

 

DONGHAE decided to ask YESUNG to calm his nerves after watching REAL SOUND…

 

 

“YESUNG HYUNG, you are close with DARA right? I mean you are text mates NEH?” he asked trying to hide the nervousness he is feeling

 

 

“NEH” the guy looked at him with so much mischief in his eyes

 

 

“Don’t misunderstand… You know I was just curious after watching the REAL TAEYANG…” he was cut-off with their other member

 

 

“YES HYUNG I’m also curious… ummm…you know if she and…” SUNGMIN butted in but was cut-off again by YESUNG’s playful smirk

 

 

“You wanted me to ask her, if she and TAE are dating?” he asked while wiggling his forefinger to their faces. He noticed that they blush before shyly nodding to him

 

 

“Why should I? HAE you know her number right? And you even have the courage to say hi on her cyworld page before NEH? Why don’t you do it by yourself?” he asked enjoying their tortured faces

 

 

“But… I might sound jealous…” DONGHAE pouted

 

 

“Why? Are you not?” he asked again hiding the smile that was forming on his lips

 

 

“UMMMM… me? ANIYO” HAE said while shaking his head

 

 

“Ah so… you are not? Then let’s not text her” he said nonchalantly

 

 

“but how about me?” SUNGMIN asked

 

 

“What about you? Are you jealous?” he said with a bored tone

 

 

“No! Im just curious” SUGMIN answered too loudly

 

 

“Then forget it!!!” he said still not looking at them

 

 

“BUT HYUNG” both of the guys whined

 

 

 

“Then tell me honestly…. Are you interested with her or you are just plain curious?” YESUNG asked with the wiggling of his eyebrows

 

 

“CURIOUS!!!” they chorused

 

 

“Then I’m not texting her…” he said getting up from the couch walking to his room, but before he can totally close the door he heard them shout…

 

 

“NO I LIKE HER!!!! SO PLEASE!!!” they chorused again with the same blushing faces

 

 

YESUNG laugh out loud “Sorry your time is up” then closed the door with a big grin on his face

 

 

Both of the guys bang at his door…”HEY DO YOUR PART HYUNG”

 

 

He slightly opened his door then told them “All I know is…. DARA is still single” then he closed it again… but those words were already enough to make the two guys sigh for their relief…

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

The dubbed IM SORRY couple is serious when it comes to their new name “THE GYM MATES”. Even after the shooting of INAG MV they still come to the gym whenever the both of them are available and I tell you, HWANGSSABU is very pleased on their activeness. They were both on the tread mill when DARA decided to ask TOP on something…

 

 

“UMMM TABI?” she started shyly

 

 

 

“WHY MY TOKKI?” he glanced at her wearing a smirk that send DARA blushing

 

 

“I told you to never call me that!!! Hmp!!!” he chuckled with her cuteness

 

 

“No I’m keeping it… so do you need something?” he said but not looking at her

 

 

“UMMMM yeah… I just wanted to ask… UMMM well…” she said stuttering

 

 

“Why are you nervous? Do you wanna ask me if I love you?” he said giving her a playful smile

 

 

“sheeez!!! Stop that… but oh well… I just wanted to know… UMMM not that I’m very curious or what… but why are you not exposing your body into the public eyes? I mean you know it’s the trend right?” she asked while looking at the ceiling with her index finger and thumb gently caressing her chin…

 

 

Why do I find her question innocent though naturally I would find it y? He chuckles, he find her adorable…

 

 

“Why are you laughing?” she turned to him… “Maybe you are hiding it because you got some scratches? HAHAHHAHA” she said jokingly

 

 

“Why are you teasing me?” He turned to face her and playfully wiggles his eyebrows at her “you wanna see it? Don’t worry it’s for your eyes only”

 

 

“YAH!!! I never said that I wanted to see it!!!” she blushes much to TOP’s enjoyment

 

 

“hmmmm… it’s oh!!! You just wantedto feel it…” he said with his ever-so-low tone that brings DARA to shivers…

 

 

“ERT” she said that makes TOP to laugh out loud… She was attracted again with his beautiful laugh… She found herself staring at his eyes, to his temple where her eyes took interests in the drop of sweats coming in there… slowly making it’s way to his neck…sexy neck…the sweat stop there but her eyes did not stop to wanderdown to his chest… she gulped…

 

 

“It’s rude to stare” He said with a small smirk on his y lips, enough for DARA to bring back herself

 

 

“Im not checking you out!!!” she defensively said… too much defensive if I may say…

 

 

“I did not say that… I’m a pure man… So who’s that ert now?” he asked, eyes still focused on the view outside stop staring at me like that…It’s getting hot in here…

 

 

Once again she blushes with his retort… so she stepped out on the tread mill to hide her embarrassment. TOP noticing her silence followed her atthe couch…

 

 

“What’s with the mood swing?” he asked the girl who is pouting her lips now with her arms resting on her lap

 

 

“You are always making fun of me!!!” she lightly hits his shoulders

 

 

“Oh now I’m the one at fault? My only sin is to be born as a walking appeal” he said flailing his hands

 

 

“Says by the pure man…TSK!!!” she said while slouching to the couch

 

 

“I’m just being honest” TOP said seriously much to DARA’s annoyance

 

 

“Whatever!!!” she retorted rolling her eyes at him

 

 

TOP becomes serious bringing DARA to be uncomfortable around him…

 

 

“What’s with the seriousness?” she asked not looking at him

 

 

“TOKKI aren’t you tired?” he asked seriously

 

 

“Why? What for?” she turned to him worriedly

 

 

“Because… Because… you are running in my head since forever…” he smiled naughtily at her that earned him a giddy laugh from her

 

 

“Oh pick-up lines huh!!! Are you a thief?” she said smiling at him

 

 

“Why?” he said smiling at her

 

 

“because you havestolenmy heart!!!HAHAHAHA” she laughs at the same time he chuckles…

 

 

“My love for you is like a diarrhea…” his comeback

 

 

“Why?” she asked half smiling half laughing

 

 

“I just can’t hold it in!!!” he said laughing with her…

 

 

DARA was on the verge of crying for happiness when she chokes on her own. TOP noticing her uneasiness help her by caressing her back, her sweated back was not left unnoticed…

 

 

“I like hearing you laugh… but please don’t be too excited… you are choking with my y humor” he said

 

 

“STOP it TABI… I can’t take it anymore… AIGOO!!!” she said after being relieved from herchoking but was now holding her stomach from too much laughter

 

 

“So now, now… seat on the floor…” he instructed her

 

 

“Why?” she said wondering if what another prank he would pull out

 

 

“Because you, a very careless girl is not minding your soaked body with sweat… so come here”

 

 

He carefully assists her to the floor… forcefully making her seat on it and turned her around, making him face her back…she tried to free herself from his grasp…not because she doesn’t want him to hold her but she was frightened with the sudden electricity that his touch brings on her…

 

 

“You don’t need to do this… I can handle it myself…” but her whines were cut-off as he deliberately snatch her towel from her grasp and carefully wipes her sweated back… his touches bring sensations on her inner being... as much as she denies it, she knows she is enjoying every bit of it …

 

 

“See? You are covered with so much sweat” She involuntarily blushes as she felt his hot breath on her nape… lowering all her built-up defenses…

 

 

She felt him touch her shoulders as he turned her around making her face him…He lifts her face up, checking if there are still untouched sweated parts… She unconsciously checks his face as her eyes travels down to his lips… She unconsciously leaks her own making her to gaze up to him… leveling their eyes…She was once again mesmerized with his deep eyes… pleading her to come near them, swallowing her whole… He was hypnotized with her breath-taking beauty as his eyes traveled from her brown orbs to her inviting lips…

 

 

His free hand supported her neck at the same time closing the wide gap between their faces… He lowered his face unto her…not minding their surrounding… drowning themselves from the passion that they feel along with the erratic beating of their hearts…They closed their eyes at the same time feeling the heat of each other’s warmth…

 

 

She holds her breathing as he touched her lips with his...lightly pecking her lips then he decided to deepen it… his lips moves against hers as she slightly tilt her head to give him more access… he lightly bits her lower lip that makes her gasp… he enters her sweet mouth much to her satisfaction… he tasted her tongue that earned him a small moan from her…She felt him smirked against her lips as if challenging her to dothe same… their tongues battled with each other for dominance…she encircled her arms to his neckas he embraces her with his warm arms…his becomes mild making her feel more light-headed…She nips, he … taking her breath away with every soft moves of his hands on her back…

 

 

 

 

The door of the gym loudly banged that snapped them out of their little world…

 

 

 

“WHAT THE !!!”

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

He lays her on her bed…

 

 

Stop pleasuring yourself on playing about my feelings…

 

 

You are making me sick…

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 16

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: LOLOLOLOLOLOL THIS IS NOT THE M FIC!!! Sorry green applers!!! Let’s meet there next time… maybe on the next update…should I? or should I not? winks winks… and as promise I included some fanboys here LOLOLOL… MYJOYCE hello dear… I already updated… and I want to clarify.. I might be slow on updating at times but rest assured… I would not abandon this fic :D Can you guess who’s lines were there at the little teaser? Who’s who? LOLOLOL tell me your favourite scene in here :D KAMSA AGAIN!!! MWAH!!! And MFR is updated YAHOOOOO!!!!