HOTNESS

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

A/N: No time to proof read... Read at your own risks... hehehe thanks for waiting for me patiently :)

 

All she can feel was numbness from outside of her body but its crazy that her heart was burning... it was consuming her... she doesnt feel angry but she was crying out for mercy... mercy for the pain, for the lost, for her broken dreams and for her devastated reality....

 

He sees her shaking... no words were spoken coming from her lips, no rebuttals, no witty comebacks from her was heard.... just this last time... just help her stand up... just hold her for the last time... he reached out to her...

 

But even before his fingers touched an inch of her... a fist connected to his jaw... the impact was so strong that he stumbled backwards...

 

"Dont even try to touch her again!!! I'll ing kill you!!!"

 

this is the end of the road for us Dee....

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Dont even try to touch her again!!! I'll ing kill you!!!" TOP shouted angrily to his beloved dongsaeng. He was shaking not from the cold wind but from the anger inside him. He was after all the one who convinced DARA to make up with him even it will hurt him, but guess what... GD was not even caring enough for the girl. He have witneseed it all the pushing, the shouts, the insults... He thought the GD was making DARA feel his anger but the ungly words that did come from his lips were enough for him to keep DARA from his side. His breathe was heaving... His angry eyes boring from GD's eyes....

 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING JI?!!!" 

 

 

GD just smirks, turning around from them... "Thank you for the beautiful memories" He softly whispers but was enough to be heard by TOP and DARA... GD continues walking away... it was just ironic that a moment before he was running for her, for his love, for his life... but now, he was the one walking away from everything... leaving her scarred and broken... 

 

 

TOP was about to follow him, when DARA's cold and trembling hand reaches out to him... "Let it go TABI..." Her face downcast, hands holding unto him as if holding out to him for her dear life....

 

 

"Just stay with me... " she says...

 

 

 

He gathered her up in his arms bridal style... DARA hold unto his neck and let her face sink on his warm chest... She unwilled herself to cry for she might lost the little energy that was just remaining on her body. Even if she feels her heart wrenching from pain, she unwilled herself to cry for she would not want again to waste her tears for someone who did not even flinch stomping with her feelings. As the rain stops with TOP's walking, DARA's heart stops also from beating for that one man. She promises herself never again.

 

 

 

TOP grab a taxi for them because DARA was not willing for him to drive her because he migh be arrested for driving without license :).... They positioned themselves at the back of the taxi asking the driver to keep mum about their personalities. TOP respected her silence and did not ask her or talked her out of what just happened. There is a next time for that discussion. He just needs to have DARA be safe on her way home. She wanted to go home to her mom and sibings, wanted to feel their warmth. DARA hailed the taxi to stop when she was in the park near her home. TOP wanted to walk with her until to their front gate, but she was unwilling and told TOP that She needs to have a slow walk ALONE, after convincing her that she is okay TOP let her go but not without kissing her in her forehead... DARA smiled tightly at him as she waves to his retreating figure...

 

 

 

DARA walks absentmindedly through the park... She is okay.. She needs to be.... Her small strides to the park brought her to reminisce everything that happened in between her and JI... She cannot deny the fact that is was one of the precious feelings that she wanted to keep forever... They were happy... She scoffs at that... rather atleast she thought they were... Another man breaks her again... another man that she loves... She doesnt want to indulge herself to bitterness and self pity but she cannot think of anything but her insecurities... Why were those 3 precious men in her life left her? Why have they willingly left her? Joseph, her dad and now JI... In what part she was lacking? Was she not worth it? Was she not for keeps? How about her family? would they leave her also?... "Please no" her silent prayer as the unwilling tears races unto her cheeks for the pain she is feeling... Her eyes becomes blurry of the road.. not minding the cars that will be passing by until a blinding light disrupts her vision as her frail body collided with hard steel metal...

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"What happened JI? You said that you love her?" the girl from the other line asked him in a accusatory tone. SHe have learned of what happened from TOP after the latter informed him that DARA will not be showing anytime of this evening at their dorm

 

"I guess.. I thought wrong... i was... rushed?" He said fighting the urge to just tell her the truth

 

"Explain rushed?... JI its been how many ing years that you are keeping it!!!" the girl told her infuriated

 

"Well.... I .... I am wrong... I was wrong.. i thought i love her..." he stutters

 

"What wrong?!!! You know what's wrong JI? you!!!! You are so wrong!!! I dont know why you are giving her up, but i am sure enough that you will suffer from this" BOM shouted hysterically form the other line

 

"Then I would suffer..." 

 

"What's wrong? JI, what happened to your balls JI? did you eat it?" 

 

"BOM.. let's just... just stop this.. maybe we are not meant to be..." GD said more of convincing himself.. he heard BOM sigh from the other line

 

" I don't know Ji.. I feel that what you are trying to tell me is more of to make me believe of your lies... I do not know why or what happened... but i hope you will not regret this.. this is the last time that I am willing to help you... so tell me what happened"

 

"No... BOM.. realization happened... Im not in love with her..." he felt his heart wrenching from pain from all the lies and the make believe statements.. but what can he do.. he ing messed up 2 times already

 

"Okay G-DRAGON... i hope someone would fry your up and offer it to DARA in a silver pleatter... and I hope that DARA will move on without you.. you disappoint me" GD heard the line went busy and all he could do is to release all the tears that he was holding up earlier.

 

He lost everything he worked hard for... he lost everything and he cannot blame other people of the hurt and pain.. after all it was his choice...

 

"Hi GD... how are you? Can we meet up? Yanggeng told me that you are badly hurt?... did she dumped you?" he reads the message of someone from his phone... NO I dumped her and dumped myself....

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The next day....

 

Dara wakes up with a stir and surprised face... she can't remember everything clearly... as she relaxes her eyes from the sun rays coming from the window... she smiles to herself... and shouted "GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE..." she lifts her eyes to the window pane again... the blue painted walls gives such a relaxing feeling to look at in the morning... such relaxing view... WAIT!!!!! BLUE?!!! she let her eyes roam with her front view and found a a man made life size painting of a gorgeous man in the wall... WHAT THE EFFING HELL?!!! OH THEY ARE GORGEOUS... YUM YUM.... she smiles giddily into herself... until she heard someone giggling from her left side... "OMO!!! YOU ARE....!!!!"

 

"Yes I am... wow do you always do monologue with yourself?" The giggling person said while playing with his eyebrows

 

OEMGEEEE!!! HE's HOT!!!! 

 

"I'll take that as a compliment" The HOT ONE said to her as the said HOT ONE winks at her

 

DIES.... OVARY EXPLOSION!!!! The HOT ONE holds his stomach for he cannot contain his laughter...

 

"OH MAY GAWD did I say it out loud again???" she asks earning a nod from the HOTNESS that is in front of her

 

"You are cute and interesting.."

 

"Why is that?" She asks again while scrunching her nose

 

"First, you did realize that you were not in your own house but instead of panicking... You drooled over me?"

 

"Excuse me?" she fumes

 

"Just kidding... But do you remember why are you here?"....

 

SILENCE... Why am I here? and so the memories come flooding with her.. the heartaches... the insulting words... the denial... Her face contorted from the pain but was stopped from his HOTNESS clapping of hands

 

"HEY HEY HEY!!!! Stop please dont cry!!! I was traumatized when I have seen you sprawled over the bumper! I thought I have killed you... Lucky me that it was just a minor bump and my doctor said that you are okay and you were just super stressed!!! So please stop traumatizing me" THE HOTNESS rants

 

She stood up then bows her head "Thank You HOTNESS for taking care of me... Im sorry for bothering you"

 

"Oh no no.. It's okay dont take it negatively.. It's just that I don't know what will i do if you cry.. I mean I cannot handle another traumatizing event again... You know what I mean.. you are in the lime light yourself" THE HOTNESS says smiling while shaking his head

 

DARA understanding the meaning of her words take her sit again and smiled at him... "Thank you... It is refreshing to see a new face today, than seeing BOM's bominator face on..." she said with a sigh of relief and they both laugh hard at that

 

"But.. hey are you done filming in that drama?" She inquires

 

"Yeah... it's my rest day today... actually I called for a rest day in case you needed someone to be crazy with" HE told her mischievously

 

"really? are you okay with that? I thought?" she asks with surprise eyes

 

"What I said is I dont want another dramas or traumatizing events... but being crazy with someone is also a refereshing idea for me too..." he said smiling. HOTNESS does not know why he was even bothering herself with this girl all he knows is that he doesn't want to see her crying form while she's sleep... that memory from yesterday brought out his protective side... she was a mystery to him.. but he dares to find out why her pull on him is this strong.... "HERE's OUR MASKS AND HOODS!!! YAY!!!"

 

DARA appreciates HOTNESS kindness and she was thankful that someone is willing to take her outside and do foolish things with her... His presence is warm and calming... It seems that the world is not an unfair afterall... She takes the disguise with her and cover herslef with it and takes that outstretched hand of HOTNESS in front of her.... 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Are you now satisfied with everything?" Seungri's words lingers on his memories as he sits down waiting for that someone to arrive. Youngbae does not know how to react to all of the scenarios that he witnessed last night. He betrayed JI, his best friend. He thought he was the one miserable for he asks GD to let go of DARA but after witnessing everything that night, It finally dawned on him that GD sacerifices everything by sacrificing his love for DARA while him just needs to be a self centered brat, crying over a love that did not even blossomed... Hell.. he does not know... He does not know that DARA have fallen in love with GD already... If he had known he would not even asks him to let go or put both of them to that ing situation...

 

 

"What have I done?" he asks himself. Seungri confessed to him that he witnessed his confession to DARA and his plea to JI also that night... Their maknae wanted to stay out of it at first thinking that they would resolved it on their own. But after hearing GD's willingness to give up his love for his favorite NOONA he thought that he must intrude already. He told Youngbae everything that he knows that GD have done for DARA, from the sacrifices, the soy sauce bottles, patience and waiting. Now, all he can do was to be ashamed of himself and to try to converse with DARA that he was the reason why GD gives her up. he was in the middle of debating to himself how he would confront DARA when the door of the unit opens and reveals the girl of the moment...

 

"DARA...." he whispers to call her attention

 

The girl sweeps his head to his direction.. She smiles then walks to where he is seated... "Whata are you doing here Bae-ah, are you visiting us?" she asks not loosing her warm smile as she sits besides her

 

 

But before Youbgbae can control his emotions, the tears flows from his eyes as he repeatedly said "IM SORRY DEE... IM SORRY TO YOU AND JI... I have messed this up... I'm sorry" He said while clasping her both hands to her

 

DARA though shoucked with what He is saying managed to asked him.."Ummm Why Youngbae ah? What are you saying?"

 

Youngbae straighten up to look at her in the eyes... "DEE... I asked JI to give you up, I asked him to sacrifice what you both have because of me.. because I am selfish and I want you only for me... I... I..."

 

"It was not your fault Youngbae" DARA's cold tone slashed to his system. This is the very first time that he hears her using that tone

 

 

But he continues... "No DARA listen... I am GD's bestfriend... He would give up everything for me..."

 

"No Youngbae, You listen..." DARA stands up from her sit and directly looks at YOUGBAE at his eyes... cold eyes with strong emotions... "If he has given me up for you or for any reasons.. then it means I AM NOT WORTHY FOR HIM and HE DOES NOT DESERVE ANY PIECE OF ME....."

 

"But Dara ah.."

 

"I'm sorry Youngbae.. I'm tired and spent already... Please I just wanted to rest... Lock the door when you leave..." DARA said leaving him no choice but to left everything that way. If only he did not come in between them, but it was too late. Defeated.. he exits their unit with his shoulders slumped.

 

 

DARA feeling that all her energy drops... went to her room and lay down on her bed... until she felt her phone beeps... she opened the message and a smile on her face was seen....

 

 

"HEY DEE ONE!!!! MISS ME? I have been trying to see you again to hang out!!! HEY it's been years!!! Let's meet up :D Your treat!!!"

 

 

She chuckles from her friend antics. Well why not... She did focused eveything with GD before.. It's time to heal and forget everything. 

 

 

"YAH!!!! You really do know when I need you :) I've missed you really... Let's meet up tonight? same place?"

 

"Same place? No i want to get drunk.. Let's meet at NB!!!"

 

 

"Okay!!! i'll be there in 2 hours :) Let's start while the night is young :)"

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Guess... She's not into you after all..."

 

 

"OH FUDGING HOTNESS!!!"

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you for waiting again and I really do hope that you comments :) beacuse it keeps me writing and it drills my consciece to update :) I hope that with this new update your interests perks up.. and hey.. what do we have here? another character? or characters? new or old ones? Hehehehehee :) keep guessing and if someone guess correctly i'll sure to update as fast as I can... and hey since yeah my long hiatus was over.. please check my new baby :) here:

 

 

SANDARA’s

Summers

Desire…

 

Sandara is a simple girl… She is beautiful… Her face captivates everyone that looks at her… She was the epitome of the word GODDESS… But… she was warm and cold… She never lets her guard down… She has a dark past… a memory she wanted to forget but will be hunting her forever… It’s for her to know and for you to find out…

 

 

 

 

A DARAGON FIC? MINDARA? CHANDARA? JAEDARA? TABISAN? DARAHAE? – IT’s FOR YOU TO DECIDE…

 

 

Please click the link below and subscribe and comment you choice :D

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1244357/sandara-s-summers-desire-dara-daragon