BRACELET SLASH LEASH

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

 

 

He heard a loud banging on his door room… He placed his pillow to cover his ears but it was not good enough as he felt he was being pulled by someone from his bed…

 

“HYUNG get up… It’s time for thank you for waking me up!!!” he heard SEUNGRI’s wail

 

“Just another 30 minutes” he tiredly said without even opening his eyes

 

The MAKNAE surveyed the room and then pull JIYONG again to wake up…

 

“HYUNG you need to wake up… You’re not tired for writing songs yesterday… There are no evidences of your work from last night…”SEUNGRI said but his HYUNG did not even move from his post.

 

‘Ok you are asking for this, this time’ SEUNGRI said to himself then gets out of the room to get something… He enters the room again with the vacuum cleaner and switched it on. He positioned himself beside JIYONG’s legs and literally vacuums the small hairs of JIYONG’s legs while smiling from ear to ear… JIYONG then frantically stand up from his bed- fully awaked.

 

“Ouch Ouch Ouch!!! What the EFFING HELL are you doing SEUNGRAT!!!” JIYONG said while massaging his legs teary eyed…

 

“Don’t you remember that you told me yesterday to wake you up at 6am whatever happens?” the MAKNAE said yawning

 

Oh he almost forgot… He ran to SEUNGRI and kissed the dumbfounded MAKNAE in his lips. HE frantically zoomed out from his room and was about to enter the elevator when he saw YG in front of the elevator door with wide eyes open shocked by his presence.

 

“Are you going to attend some underwear fashion show that you are crazily running and trying to enter the elevator wearing only that BUNNY slash RED boxer short of yours?” YG said that leads him to look down and examine himself…As soon as reality strikes him He ran madly towards his dorm…

 

‘Something so important that you are forgetting yourself JIYONG’ YG said to himself while grinning and adding another point to JIYONG NEEDS SERIOUS MENTAL ATTENTION section on his imaginary board.

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as JIYONG dresses himself he zoomed in to the training room. He opens the door and as soon as he finds the one he wanted to see… He walks towards that person and drag her outside not minding the different people suspiciously looking at them…

 

“JIYONG what the hell are you doing?” DARA asked him while freeing herself from the lad’s grip… The guy did not respond and just drag him to the cafeteria and ordered some for the both of them…  She began questioning him while caressing her wrist from the tight grip of JIYONG’s hand but no reply came instead she looks at him and found herself bowing from his angry stares…’did I do something wrong’ she asks herself but she can’t think of any wrong doing she had committed.

 

After their sandwiches and coffee had been served… JIYONG started to feed her much to her embarrassment but she cannot object while staring at JIYONG’s sad but angry eyes… They finished their food as soon as she heard him speak…

 

“I called THUNDER right after I called you before you went to sleep and much to my surprise you did not eat anything for dinner and I’m sure that you did not even eat your breakfast earlier…am I right?” JIYONG asked and the girl answered with a nod…She was about to explain herself but changed her mind.

 

“Is that why you drag me here?” she asked

 

“It’s one thing… but the main point is: What keeps you from not eating your dinner and breakfast?” JIYONG calmly asked

 

“What do you mean?” she said… honestly not knowing the guy’s point…

 

 “Oh my mistake…. Should I say WHO is the reason?” he said whispering with a breaking voice… He tried to be calm but the tears that were to be formed did not escape DARA’s eyes.

 

“JIYONG what’s the matter are you crying? Perhaps are you in pain?” DARA said holding his left hand between her both hands. He looks away from her and stop his tears from falling and so he did. He looks to DARA again…’I’m jealous to the one who makes you skip your meals’ is what he wanted to say but none of this escape his mouth and he found himself saying…

 

“Even if you are tired please don’t skip your meals my little rabbit…promise me ok?” as he disarrays her hair strands while the girl nodded at him smiling sincerely…

 

They get back at the training room… DARA sat at one corner thinking deeply why JIYONG behaves that way… What is he angry about not taking her dinner at 2am? Of course she wouldn’t because she already eats with the MV crew before she went home and of course she would not eat her breakfast since she’s waiting for the “JIYONG’s EVERYDAY BREAKFAST”… what is he mad about? ‘He’s just teasing you’. She concluded so much for her oblivious mind…

 

 

 

 

 

 

AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS

 

All the YG family are gathered on their Audio Visual room located at the YG building… They are seated on their proper places…

 

1stlane                  DIRECTOR---SCRIPT WRITER---YG---TEDDY---KUSH

2ndlane                 HANBYUL---HYESUN---CL---MINJI---BOM

3RDlane                 PSY---DAESUNG---SEUNGRI

4THlane                 SEVEN---TAE YANG---G DRAGON

5THlane                 TOP---DARA---GUMMY (the main stars seated at the back lane)

 

YG stands up from his seat holding the microphone…

 

“Good evening to all of you… We are here gathered as YG family to watch and support the finished masterpiece of GUMMY’s MV starring DARA and TOP and of course the powerful voice behind the IM SORRY MV- GUMMY… “   a round of applause

“So please sit back and enjoy” YG ended his speech and soon the lights went off leaving the screen to illuminate the room…

 

Most of the team are praising GUMMY’s voice and the two main talented actors of the MV right from the start. All of them are focused on the MV while TOP and DARA are seated nervously beside each other….

 

AS THE MV REACHES IT’S MIDDLE PART...

 

“Wow they can star at some drama series…”   CL said

“Yep, GUMMY UNNIE’s voice breaks my heart” MINJI said

“TOP HYUNG and DARA NOONA have chemistry” said by SEUNGRI teary eyed that earned him a whack from JIYONG that is seated on his back that did not escapes TOP’s observing eyes

“SHUT UP… FOCUS ON THE MV SILENTLY” JIYONG said

SEUNGRI pouted at his HYUNG but obeyed him “You don’t need to do that HYUNG” while scratching his hurt head…

 

“My favourite part will be shown soon…” says YG at his microphone while grinning …

 

10 SECONDS BEFORE THE FAVORITE PART:

 

Sweat formed at TOP’s forehead while DARA holds her chest tight…

YG’s smile was from ear to ear …

YB holds DAESUNG’s hair much to the latter’s surprise (he feels nervous)…

GD grips tightly on his phone while his jawline was forming (he knows there is something there)…

SE7EN was observing amazed by the two boys reaction beside him…

 

AND SO… THE KISSING SCENE UNFOLDED…

 

The girls are giggling…

The other guys are clapping and teasing them…

YG turns his head to his back grinning widely from his YG FAMILY reaction…

DAESUNG was freeing his hair from YB’s grasp with teary eyes…

SEUNGRI was now kneeling on DARA’s front saying “NOONA it was just a camera trick right?” with puppy eyes…

TOP and DARA are blushing…

GD has no reaction his hand is still on his phone…

 

The MV showing was finished… All of them are congratulating the stars except from GD who is still glued on his seat as if He never focused on the MV… one by one the artists are walking out leaving TOP, DARA, SE7EN,HAN BYUL,SEUNGRI and GD inside… SE7EN wraps his arms on DARA’s shoulder…

 

“So how was your kiss with TOP-SSHI SANTOKKI?” SE7EN asked while smiling

 

“OPPA it wasn’t like that!!!” DARA said blushing…

 

“HYUNG let’s go!!!” SEUNGRI taps GD’s shoulder that makes GD to jumps from his seat and to loosen his grip from his lifeless phone but was saved by the MAKNAE from dropping on the floor… SEUNGRI handed it to his HYUNG and much to their surprise it revealed the crack screen of the phone…

 

“Oh HYUNG what happened to your phone? NO NO NO it was not me who breaks it!!!” SEUNGRI’s defence while waving his hands…

 

GD head bowed down placing the phone on his pocket…

 

“It’s not your fault SEUNGRI… JIYONG is your hand ok? I think you need to tend the wounds in there… some small broken glass might still be there”  SE7EN said much to DARA’s shocked face…DARA walks beside JIYONG and touches his now bleeding ring finger but much to his surprise GD freed his finger from her touch and zoomed out from the room head bowed down…

 

“Is GD ok?” HAN BYUL asked… but no one dares to answers and so they leave the AV room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The YG FAMILY are taking their dinner at the cafeteria… The whole gang are present except GD… DARA was looking for him the moment she enters the door but failed to find him… She takes the seat beside BOM and asked her if GD was there before she came…

 

“No GD wasn’t here… I’ve seen him last at the AV room” BOM answered

 

“Oh I see… thanks” was her response….

 

She busily played on her food but cannot make herself to eat it or even to raise the food on . She was occupied worrying for JIYONG… ‘Does he have any serious problems right now?’

 

“DARA”… whispered BOM… “If you don’t like the food just give it to me? You are murdering it” BOM said smiling…

 

DARA places her plate beside BOM… “Here” she said then walks out of the room…

 

She enters the elevator and stopped at GD and SEUNGRI’s dorm floor… Her steps become heavier as she nears GD’s door… She’s now in front of GD’s door but her mind was debating if whether to knock or not to knock at the door… ‘Maybe he does not need me right now… Oh DARA what are you doing here? Have you gone nuts?’ and so she decided to leave but when she was about to turn around the door opened revealing GD… so she turns around to face him... Her dark brown orbs met his dark ones… She bowed her head down and as she do so… her eyes stayed focus on the bandage on his left hand…She brought her eyes up again…

 

“JIYONG are your hands ok?” she worriedly said…

 

GD grabs her to come inside without answering her questions and seated her on a couch…

 

“Wait for me there!!!” JIYONG said angrily at her…

 

She was shocked… oblivious to what is happening to JIYONG… ‘Why is he angry at me? I’ve eaten my food at the proper time…I can’t seem to find anything wrong that I did to deserve this…’

 

Then JIYONG stands in front of him…

 

“YA!!! JIYONG why are you bending your anger at me? What do you think of me a punching bag huh?” she said standing and pointing at him…

 

JIYONG grabs her finger and positioned her at the couch and at the same time position himself beside her, head bowed down. He lays her head backwards at the couch, he takes a deep breath and grabs DARA’s hand…DARA was surprise by his sudden action so she turns to face him…

 

“YA!!! What are you doing your grip is hurting me”… she said….

 

He looks at DARA… His black orbs with her dark brown ones… He holds her neck and crashes his lips into hers. He felt her body shaking and protesting from his grasp which led him to deepen more the kiss. She opens her lips to take some air but much to her surprise it only welcomes his heated tongue to enter her lips and to taste her… Her eyes become wider than before at the same time GD shuts his eyes more…She closed her eyes completely surrendering to his hands… As she deepens the kiss she felt GD’s hand placing something on her wrist… GD parted their lips and looks deep at her eyes as if telling something she can’t understands….

 

“Is your kiss with TOP something like that?” GD asked smirking

 

“WHAT?” she asked…

 

“Never mind… but this is what you need to promise me… never remove that thing in your hand… ARASSO?” GD said pointing at the bracelet that is now on her wrist…

 

She was about to ask him what the kiss was all about but was cut-off when he heard GD’s words…

 

“Sorry for the kiss” he said… then head on to his room.

 

She was left dumbfounded sitting on the couch…much to her surprise the tears from her both eyes are raising to go down from her eyes down to her cheeks… She can’t stop it from flowing but she doesn’t know why…Then he heard the door opening… She hurriedly fixed her face….

 

“DARA NOONA what are you doing in our dorm? Are you waiting for me? KEKEKEKE” SEUNGRI asked…

 

She turns her head and gave him her sweetest smile…

 

“SEUNGRI-AH I’m just worried if you and GD are ok because of the incident earlier” she lied.

 

“Oh it was nothing NOONA… We already reconciled since he said it’s just a random accident…” SEUNGRI said smiling…

 

She bid her goodbye and returns to her home….She enters her room and throws herself to her bed… She was tired… She was about to sleep when GD’s words played on her mind…

 

“Sorry for the kiss”

 

“Sorry for the kiss”

 

“Sorry for the kiss”

 

‘What does he wants… He kissed me and after that he just said sorry? He’s playing on me again… I hate it… I need to tell him I hate him… He’s such a playboy!!! He’s unbelievable…

 

She called GD…

 

“yes rabbit?” he said

 

‘Why did you played on me?’ was what she wanted to say but she can’t utter the words cause he might think she’s so bothered about it, her PRIDE won’t let her do it…

 

“The…I mean… the bracelet is for what?” she asked stuttering

 

“It’s a leash so that you will behave yourself because you are MINE” he plainly said then hanged up

 

“WHAT? Hey KWON JIYONG!!! What do you take me for? a dog? HEY!!!” she angrily said

 

‘He hanged up on me! TCH! That bastard’ She was about to remove the bracelet when she stopped herself… ‘It’s cute anyway never mind that freak’… She calmed herself then put herself to sleep…

 

 

AT JIYONG’s ROOM:

 

He was lying on her bed staring at the ceiling while his right fingers are touching his lips…

 

‘WHAT NOW TOP-SSHI… MINE is FOR REAL and not just for MV… she’s mine… my baby girl’ he said to himself… then smiled as he sleeps happily with a contented heart…

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 5

 

A/N: the chapter was long since i can't update for 2 days.. Please read sn do comment.... Hope you enjoy it... FIGHTING!!!