YG's GAME

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

 

A/N: Hello to you dear readers and as I promised.. I'll update today and if I'm lucky I'll update again later... HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY!!! Thanks again!!!

 

_________________________________

 

 

INSIDE YG BUILDING CONFERENCE ROOM:

 

The whole YG family were gathered for the formal introduction of 2NE1…YG discussed about their contracts…A 5 year contract for the girls. Their Do’s and Dont’s…The 5 years ban for the 2 young girls to have a boyfriend…

 

“AND lastly a 3 year ban for BOM and DARA to be involved with guys” YG SAID

 

“What a 3 year ban?” TOP and YB said…

 

YG just nodded to them. He was expecting for GD to react first but He saw the lad’s relax expression.

 

‘That’s great so that those bastards will not be so pushy to get my DARA. Well, I don’t need to restrain myself… I can still love her without being his BF… HAHAHAHA… I’m G DRAGON!!!’ GD said to himself…

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

2NE1 was introduced to the public with BIGBANG in their LOLLIPOP single. They are actually called as BIGBANG girls and it helped them to be respectively known throughout the industry. Well, thanks to YG’s wise thinking that their introduction becomes a success.

 

 

After some time they really become famous after releasing their first single entitled FIRE. It hits the top chart in a short while much to their expectation. They garnered awards for their performances and fans are everywhere, enough to say that they are outrageously famous.

 

-----------------------------

 

Inside YG’s office, there are three persons who are now discussing about the birth of 2ne1 TV…

 

“Is it ok if we need to divide their welcoming remarks for the girls?” SE7EN asked

 

“YES, I think it will be ok so as to give each one of them proper remarks…” YG said

 

“But why do you need TOP and SEUNGRI to talk about DARA? Don’t you think that JIYONG can tell things about her more, since they’ve known each other for quite some time?” TEDDY reasoned out.

 

YG flashed a naughty smile then regain again his serious face…

 

“Well as you know TOP and DARA already starred in an MV so I think it will be great if we spice it up more… you see… it would be great…” YG said.

 

“Then why does JIYONG needs to describe all about the three girls and left DARA out?” SE7EN said

 

“I just like it that way” YG plainly said

 

They wanted to argue more but they were stopped by the sudden ring of the phone. YG signalled them that the discussion was finished and so they went out.

 

“YG office…Hello”

 

“No DARA is not yet allowed for an interview… Yes even she’s with TOP”

 

“You can invite BIGBANG for that and let TOP answer all of your questions about the MV”

 

“yeah… and they got their new single… so it would be good for your show right”

 

The conversation was ended leaving a naughty smile in YG’s face.

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

YG,TEDDY,KUSH and BIGBANG were inside TOP’s DORM to watch the first episode of 2NE1 TV… the girls were out practicing and doing some exercises…and so the show began…

 

-------WHAT DOES BIGBANG HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THEIR HOOBAES-------

 

 

TOP:

 

When I saw DARA, I find her silent and shy…. She does goof around sometimes but definitely… she’s a shy person… and so I realize…. GREAT THERE’s ANOTHER ONE LIKE ME… (he smiled)... I find her voice sweet and good to my ears…

 

EEEEEEENGGGGGGKKKKKKK

 

 

JIYONG’s ability to perceive ends there… He froze from his spot after hearing TOP’s lines about DARA… He can’t focus already about the whole episode…’WHAT THE SAME AS HIM’ he thought… He stands up and walks towards TOP’s direction with a serious face… YG was observing him the whole time… JIYONG seated himself in front of TOP facing him… TOP was surprised by GD’s sudden action….

 

“JIYONG what do you need? I am watching as you can see” TOP said with a stern voice

 

“THAT! What is THAT?” he said pointing to the TV screen…

 

“A TV screen” TOP said seriously that makes JIYONG’s eyes wide as a saucer (A/N:ok just exaggerating)

 

“Yeah JIYONG HYUNG it’s a TV screen… are you somehow out of your mind?” SEUNGRI asked

 

“Please be silent guys” TEDDY said with a dismissing voice

 

GD got up from his seat and pulled his hair “AISSHT” and went off to the kitchen and relaxes himself with a glass of water…

 

‘AREN’T YOU GLAD WITH MY GAME JIYONG-SSHI’ YG thinks to himself….

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

GD went to the room where 2ne1 was…. He brings with himself a chocolate for DARA. He knows that the girl loves it. When he enters the room and learns that the girls are being filmed he just went ahead straight to the table and placed the chocolate there without saying anything and went out… As he closes the door, He breaths hard so much for holding his breath as he do his things earlier.

 

As they saw GD went out…

 

“Oh a chocolate” CL and BOM chants

 

BOM grabs the chocolate and as she saw a name written in the blue cover she handed it to CL…

 

CL examines the chocolate and as she saw DARA’s name written on the cover, she elbowed DARA wearing a naughty smile and holds down the chocolate to place it again on the table…

 

“Oh we shouldn’t touch each other’s things” CL said that makes DARA laugh…

 

DARA texted GD

 

“Thanks for the chocolate… how did you know that I’m craving for it right now?”

 

GD replied

 

“Of course… You are my rabbit… That’s why I know… Your LEASH is connected to mine”

 

‘LEASH?’ Instead of getting angry she found that word sweet right now…As soon as the camera went out she grabs the chocolate with a smile. Well she doesn’t know why she would not like the camera to take that scene… It’s just her intuition that tells her not to do it.

 

 

----------------------------

 

BIGBANG are in a live interview today for their another single… After they talked about the album the interviewer asked about the IM SORRY MV of TOP and DARA…

 

MC         :               Well TOP-SSHHI as we know your MV with DARA launches every fan boys and girls heart, but what I wanted to really know is… DID YOU REALLY KISS?

 

TOP blushed from the question while YB and GD laugh out loud to hide their nervousness for TOP’s answer. When TOP was about to answer the two face him seriously…

 

TOP        :               Well we have many NG’s for the kiss I did not count how many….

 

MC         :               But did you really kiss?

 

GD and YB not changing their looks that makes TOP to laugh nervously…

 

TOP        :               Hahahahaha (akward laugh) for the kiss we had two NG’s..

 

GD and YB turn their head away from TOP. They did not get the answer to clear the situation. The interviewer did not push TOP more…He knows he can’t push TOP to answer it.

 

As for TOP, He would not reveal what happens there it was already locked in his heart…

“It’s VERY PRECIOUS to share that to anyone” is what he said to himself

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

GD, TEDDY and YG are inside the conference room discussing about GD’s solo album…

 

“Why don’t you feature BOM instead of DARA in HELLO?” YG asked

 

“I need a sweet voice here to fit the in the song… BOM’s voice is so strong” he reasoned out

 

“Yeah I agree… DARA’s voice really fits the song… It would be a good combination” TEDDY seconded

 

“But…” YG was cut off with GD’s reasoning

 

“If DARA would not be available… Then let’s just not include that single in my album. It would become a failure if it’s not her” GD said

 

‘AHA… as expected he really knows now how to reason out and how to deal with this…HAHAHHAHA. This guy really learns how to make his stand now huh…’YG smiled to himself, He loves how stiff JIYONG is right now.

 

“Ok if that’s what you think then let’s do it that way then…” He said and the satisfaction in GD’s  eyes did not escape his observing eyes.

 

“How about your butterfly MV? The MV crews said that you wanted it animated? Why don’t we just pick some random girls and let it be your partner?” YG asked

 

“Well I prefer it to be that way” GD said plainly

 

YG surrendered to GD’s reasoning. He finds the boy really serious this time much to his contentment. GD’s reasoning proves his observing points and YG wrote those things down on his YG diary:

 

  1. GD composes HELLO considering DARA’s voice (GD really cares for the girl)
  2. GD chooses an animated girl that looks like DARA (Well GD knows that he wouldn’t allow DARA to film the MV with HIM)
  3. GD’s solo album was ONLY for HER (his three-lettered BABY GIRL)

 

Now he is just wondering what the other two idiots namely TOP and YB would do after this, these three guys always surprises him with their sudden actions not mentioning the two other crazy MAKNAES.

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

GD texted DARA soon after the meeting ended….

 

GD:

 

“Rabbit, do you want to be featured in one of my songs in my album?”

 

DARA:

 

“Of course I would love to… But do you think I can make it?”

 

GD:

 

“I’m sure… YOU ARE MY RABBIT… you will surely make it… xp”

 

 

'TIME to MARK my TERRITORY' - THE MIGHTY G DRAGON

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 6

 

 

A/N: I hope to hear suggestions and comments from you guys!!! thanks for dropping by!!!