THE BATTLE OF THE DUMBS

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

 

 

 

 

 

A SHORT RE-READ FROM CHAPTER 10: 

 

 

GD breaks their hug and gets something from his pocket. He grabs DARA’s right hand and put a silver ring on her ring finger, it’s a LOVE CARTIER ring. DARA was shocked but did not complain by GD’s actions.

 

“Do not remove this one…” he said

 

“What is this for?” she asked

 

It’s a safety lock for your leash” he said smiling while caressing her hands.

 

“But how about you?” she asked almost annoyed but she smiled as GD raised his right hand and wiggle his ring finger on her eyes, much for her to see that he was wearing the same ring as hers. She smiled to his antics. They both turned to face the river while holding each other hands. They both fixed their eyes on the river illuminated by the moonlight that added a more romantic atmosphere for the two of them…

 

“JIYONG… You’ll miss me too right?” she said

 

I always do” he answered

 

DARA leaned his head on GD’s shoulder…

 

“You’ll not say goodbye to me right? Just like what we have promised to each other?” she asked again

 

“Of course… You just need to always wait for my come back just like how I always waited for you…“ He said.

 

They stayed there for a while, enjoying the cool atmosphere that envelops them. They need not to exchange words to explain what they really feel. They are contented just being with each other’s side. Though some things are not yet clear between them… They are still happy. They need not to push each other to explain things between them. This is enough for them at this moment. Feeling each other’s warmth… Hearing each other’s heart beat… It was enough for DARA and it was more than enough for GD… DARA shuts her eyes as she feel secured beside GD. She fell asleep smiling on GD’s shoulder. GD positioned her head on his lap… He caressed her face…He lowered his head to claim her lips. He kissed her softly as not to wake her up from her deep slumber…

 

 

 

“I’ll be locked forever with you MY BABY GIRL”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: MIANHE MIANHE.... Sorry for the super late update... I know i'm a super ill mannered writer... please show some love and forgive me.... Just so busy at work but I hope you will still continue to read this fic and support this.. Thanks you so much for your understanding... I promise to update every now and then... once or twice a week will be enough right? heheheeh!!!...Well please enjoy this humble chapter that I made just for all of you and to feed my hunger for writing.... here it goes.. my eleventh chapter:

 

 

 

THE BATTLE OF THE DUMBS

 

 

 

After their moment at the HAN RIVER, GD insisted to accompany DARA at their dorm which the latter declined reasoning that GD needed some rest. So GD went home frustrated but with a contented heart. DARA was opening their apartment’s door with her key when she heard big footsteps nearing her. She stiffened when she felt that someone was definitely standing beside her back only an inch closer…

 

 

‘Should I turn around?’

 

 

Droplets of sweat began to form on her forehead…

 

 

‘Should I? Should I? OTTOKE!!!!’

 

 

“WAAA-------” finally she decided to shout out loud but was cut-off when a hand covered …

 

 

“Shhhhhhhh…. DARA it’s just me….” The manly voice silenced her and gently turned her around to face him….. She widened her eyes upon seeing who the owner of the voice was….

 

 

TABI?” she burst out that surprises TOP…

 

 

“TABI? Is that your nickname for me?”  TOP said with a handsome smirked on his face which earned a gasp from DARA….

 

 

‘OMO he got me there’she said to herself

 

 

“Yeah it’s cute right? But anyway… you scared me there!!! Why are you here anyway?” she asked changing the topic

 

 

TOP raised his left hand and waved to her face a small white grocery bag containing two pints of ice creams…. She smiled, not just because of the ice cream but on how cute TOP wiggles his eyebrows while holding the small bag…He really looks like a little child, very different from the charismatic rapper he portrays on his group.

 

 

“Would you please join me to eat this up while we relax at the park?” TOP asked smiling to hide the nervousness he was feeling at that moment.

 

 

Please… Let her say yes…I’m dying of nervousness here… come on… I think I’m going to lose my hard gained fans if ever they will know how idiotic I look right now…

 

 

DARA did not say a thing but began to walk past through him leading to the direction to the small park near their dorm… TOP genuinely smiled and followed her silently….

 

 

YES!!!! Alright it’s final! It’s ok if I’ll be an idiot all my life if I’ll have her forever…CHEESY!!!

 

 

They seated their selves comfortably at the grass across each other. TOP handed to her the strawberry vanilla ice cream for her treat while he started opening his chocolate ice cream. DARA started eating her ice cream… She smiled then lifted her face for TOP to see that she was genuinely happy that TABI shared this with her…

 

 

 TOP was caught off guard…

 

 

‘Am I dying? How come an angel is in front of me? I can’t die now… She needs to be my girl first…’

 

 

He was stunned by her smile that was beautifully shining with the twinkling rays of the moonlight reflecting her goddess-like image and her pure innocence… Her beauty that halts even the passing wind in order to give respect to her charismatic charm… Her eyes that drown even the man who possesses the title of the most captivating eyes in Korea…

 

 

 Yes, TOP was near to loose himself if not for the goddess sweet voice before him that snapped him out of his trance…

 

 

“What did your crazy mind advice you to share this delicious ice cream with me at this ungodly hour TABI?” she asked smiling at him while the ice cream on her spoon

 

 

‘TABI… is that a part of a song? It’s like music to my ears’- TOP was still not fully recovered from his trance

 

 

“TABI?” she softly asked… he blushed…

 

 

“Oh….well I was looking for you earlier after your rehearsals to invite you at the ice cream store nearby… but then I learned from MINJI that you went somewhere… so I just decided to drop by at your dorm” he said it all in one go… he blush…

 

 

DARA did you turn me into a nervous parrot?

 

 

“Oh… but how did you know that I’ll be coming home at this exact hour?” she asked wondering

 

 

“Just my luck” he said…

 

 

Well he didn’t want to tell her that he texted GD to text him back if the latter is on his way home reasoning to their great leader that he have some issues with his part on their songs and knowing GD as a responsible leader that he was, he immediately texted TOP when he was on his way home…And as if on cue, TOP immediately run at the grocery store… He knew they were together because of GD’s excited and furious expression to end their practice earlier after the latter heard that the girl’s rehearsal was already finished… He just needs to face the leader’s wrath later…

 

 

‘DARA’s worth it anyway…’

 

 

“It’s good that these ice creams did not melt….” she said then stuck her tongue out cutely

 

 

“YEAH” he answered while observing her cute face…

 

 

 ‘Oh believe me…I also thought that it would melt without even being touched by the girl I bought it for… but who would have thought that instead of these ice creams, my heart  is now slowly melting for every second I am spending with my heart’s rightful owner…’

 

 

“But then… Why did you wanted to share it with me at the first place?” she asked still digging on her ice cream

 

 

‘Oh what do you expect from the dense queen herself?’

 

 

“Well do you still feel awkward towards me?” he asked curiously

 

 

She lifted her face up to level his gaze…

 

 

“Honestly… No… I’m not anymore awkward with you…” she knowingly smile

 

 

“Then good…this ice cream strategy worked!!! Because this is what brings us together in our first meeting right?” he asked…

 

 

“NEH… ” she said nodding

 

 

“So I thought this same thing would bring us comfortable again… And I don’t want us to date with an awkward atmosphere…” he blushed

 

 

“Oh” then it was DARA’s turn to blush remembering that TABI and her would be going out after BIG BANG’s activities in JAPAN.

 

 

He smiled to himself seeing DARA’s flustered face while finishing up her ice cream.

 

 

After they had spent a long time sharing jokes and stories with each other, DARA asked him to go home since it was already 2am and TOP still needed to rest for his flight by the morning. He accompanied DARA back to their apartment after the latter gives up to his non-ending reasoning that it was not safe for a fragile girl like her to walk home alone even if it’s just a 15 minute walk from the park.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

The BIG BANG BOYS went out early in the morning to take their flight at 4 am. They don’t have enough time to bid farewell to the other YG artists especially to the girls. The girls are busily practicing at their exclusive rehearsal room when SEVEN greeted them and brought them their food for breakfast, He handed it to BOM to prepare it for them to dig in. DARA was ecstatic to see one of her best friend in YG that she failed to see BOM and SEVEN exchanging their knowing smile because of the breakfast. SEVEN was quite busy these fast few days so they rarely see each other these days. They settled at the floor and distribute the foods among themselves. While eating, BOM could not keep shut and dismissed all of SEVEN’s warning looks.

 

 

“DONG WOOK why am I not surprised that you are here to give us breakfast…?” BOM asked the guy with a grin on her face that brings the other girls to be curious with her question

 

 

“What do you mean by that BOM? Am I not entitled to take care of my HOOBAES anymore?” SEVEN said but he did not fail to send BOM a pleading look

 

 

“And why do I think that these foods tasted awfully familiar OPPA?” CL asked with a knowing smile

 

 

“YEAH… DARA UNNIE, don’t you recognize the taste of the foods?” MINJI asked DARA who is busily digging in with her food.

 

 

DARA tasted the food with utmost seriousness and grinned at SEVEN

 

 

 

“It’s quite the same as JIYONG? But SEVEN’s food tasted better neh?” DARA exclaimed that earned face palm from the other three girls but was returned with an approving smile from SEVEN.

 

 

“Of course baby rabbit…I’m more talented than him neh?” he asked earning a thumbs up by the ever dense girl

 

 

The three other girls decided not to pursue the questioning earlier, since they do not want for DARA to embarrass herself more for her cluelessness. SEVEN bid his goodbye to the girls and told them that he needed to return to his unit since he still needed to rest.

 

 

On his way home he sent a message to GD…

 

 

“JIYONG’s breakfast was already delivered and consumed, you owe me one little boy”

 

 

SEVEN smiled to himself remembering the loud banging on his door at 3am.

 

 

FLASHBACK….

 

 

He angrily marched down to his door and opened it with his hands ready to pound someone who was outside his unit, but his anger turned to curiosity seeing GD offering him five lunch boxes, bowing his head in full 90 degrees.

 

 

“HYUNGpleaseforgivemenowIjustneedafavourpleasedeliverthesetoDARAthismorningIcantgotheresincewearegoingtoJAPANatfour” GD said without breathing and without lifting his head.

 

 

SEVEN smiled on GD’s request and accepted the request from GD

 

 

“Ok…I’ll accept this since I don’t want to see your bleeding finger once again…” he teased the younger guy that earned a whine from GD.

 

 

‘Imagine a DRAGON whining like a girl… wouldn’t you find it interesting? AHAHAHAHAHA’

 

 

“Please don’t tell DARA that it comes from me… I don’t want her to know since she’ll be worried that I did not get enough rest for preparing them breakfast…. You know that she can be a SCOLDING AJHUMMA when it comes to worrying…” GD said while chuckling

 

 

“Don’t you want her to know that you really care for her? ”SEVEN asked him with a questioning look on his face

 

 

“Love is not always need to be flaunted…most of the time the hidden efforts are what make it more pure…”GD said with his face full of sincerity that SEVEN acknowledged with full admiration for the younger guy.

 

 

GD bowed again to his SUNBAE then went on his way to the airport.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK….

 

 

‘This is becoming interesting’  He said to himself...

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

2ne1 TV is filming the BIGBANG boys at JAPAN and they are featuring now TOP’s room. YG and the other staffs visited the boys and ended up last at TOP’s place. TOP waived a stuffed BUNNY at the camera as if he is showing it off to someone…

 

 

Hello SSANTOKKI…I miss you…

 

 

“That is TOP’s girlfriend” YG commented earning a blush from TOP

 

 

ANI!!! My soon to be girlfriend… Kekekekkeke!

 

 

Later they settled at the living room where GD and SEUNGRI joined the GANG. The camera man handed a crab head costume to TOP which the latter wore. TOP begins to act like a crab walking back and forth that earned laughter from the group.

 

 

“Someone did this before neh?” he asked YG

 

 

KEKEKEKE… of course I know who did that…none other than my SSANTOKKI…

 

 

YG eyed TOP and GD carefully, and notice the change on GD’s face with what TOP had said earlier

 

 

“DARA did that before at SEASON 1… would you also say IT’s SALTY SALTY” YG smiled slyly that did not escapes TOP’s eyes

 

 

“ANIYO it might sound rough or heavy…” HE said

 

 

TOP removed the crab head costume and passed it on GD as if challenging him.

 

 

‘Would you do that also?’

 

 

GD wears the crab head costume and also does the crab dance which earns a roar of laughter from the GANG…

 

 

‘See I’m more cuter than you wearing this’

 

 

GD smirked to the older guy which the latter just answered with a bored look

 

 

Every movements and reactions of the two love-sick puppies are noted on YG’s mind. He was amused how these guys compete with each other like grade school students fighting for their first crush attention. Then he remembered YOUNG BAE that makes him smile…

 

 

‘At least there’s someone who thinks more mature and normal than them…’

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

After the girls had finished their rehearsals, BOM together with DARA hanged out at their living room watching the re-runs of 2NE1 TV eating some corn and ice cream while the two MAKNAES went out to shop. BOM eyed DARA’s face curiously which made DARA to be conscious while digging on her ice cream.

 

 

“YAH!!!! BOMMIE why are you staring on me like that? It creeps me out! Did you turned lesbian or something?” She asked chuckling that earned a slap from the older girl.

 

 

“SSANTOKKI!!! I already forgiven you for not calling me UNNIE but I will not let you through if you’ll continue to say that I’m a lesbian” BOM said glaring at the now laughing rabbit

 

 

“ARASSO ARASSO! HAHAHAHAHA… but then tell me why are you staring at me?” she said stifling her laughter

 

 

“So tell me what’s the score between you and SEUNGHYUN-SSHI?” BOM asked that curiously leaves DARA a wondering look as if asking her to go on

 

 

“I’ve seen the both of you at my bedroom window while I’m taking my healthy food for my sore throat” BOM explained with a small smile that escapes her lips

 

 

“Well… we are much better now… I mean we break the awkward gap between us once more…” she said

 

 

“So what have you done with him that you went home that late?” BOM asked with a sly mile

 

 

“We ate with each other at the park”

 

 

“BWO???? You have eaten each other already?” BOM exclaimed and shakes DARA’s shoulder that makes the latter to choke at her ice cream (if that was possible) and makes her redder than a tomato that earned another shout from BOM

 

 

“OMG!!!! And you did it at the park? OMG!!! My rabbit is violated from that GIANT!!! Wait I will call that bastard!!!” DARA with her recovered state, stopped BOM from shaking her more

 

 

“BOM calm yourself first, please… I did not say that we have eaten each other… I said that we have eaten with each other… It’s different okay?” She said carefully and slowly which earned her a hug from BOM…

 

 

“That’s great then SSANTOKKI!!!! I thought I had already broken my promise to myself that I would protect you from those sneaky brats!!!” she said still hugging DARA.

 

 

DARA freed herself from BOM and clasp her hands with hers…

 

 

“BOMMIE you should trust me more okay? I would never do something that will disappoint you and if ever I would do something that would embarrass myself… I assure you that I’ve done that for a BIG reason…. I know that you trust me enough but I don’t want you to always worry about me… ARASSO?...” DARA said with much affection in her eyes for her best friend

 

 

“You cannot restrain me from worrying SSANTOKKI…. But sure enough that my trust for you will not waver…” BOM said returning the same affection the younger girl is giving her… They unclasped their hands but the ring at DARA’s ring finger did not escape her eyes…

 

 

“Who gives you that ring?” she asked

 

 

“JI” DARA timidly answered

 

 

TSK… that boy would never disappoint me huh!...He never backs down

 

 

“So what is that for? Did he already confess to you?”

 

 

“ANI… He just gives this to me… but he never said anything other than behaving myself…” she said that reflected a sad eyes that did not escapes BOM’s scrutinizing eyes…

 

 

Always a possessive DRAGON huh…OWNING my SSANTOKKI without even telling her… Don’t be too full of yourself little fire blower… you might lose in this battle...

 

 

“Then why did you accepted it?” she asked eyeing the now blushing SSANTOKKI

 

 

“I just feel like it” DARA said still flustered…

 

 

I see… both are playing the dumb game….their pride and confusion might hurt them at the end…

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 11

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you very much for reading this chapter... I hope your long wait has been satisfied by this chapter... I got my inspiration to update this again to QUEEN OF THE BANGS UNNIE since she always feeds my hunger as a reader on her fics... such a good writer.. so i dedicate this for you and to all of my subscribers who patiently waited... :D please do give me some love!!!!