FATEFUL HELLO

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

 

 

“In or out am I in or out… In or out” he was smiling scratching his eyes when he heard his phone ringtone. He giddily answers his phone without looking who the caller was.

 

“JIYONG what the hell are you doing? What time is it right now? It’s already 10 am and you are still slacking your off there! Get here fast!!!” YG angrily hang up

 

JIYONG was running as he banged and entered the training room. He was tapping his chest while heavily panting from hurrying to get inside the training room. Then he throws his gaze on his left hearing a clapping hand…

 

“WOW Hyung!!! You could have beaten the fastest mover in ASIA from what you did” SEUNGRI teasingly clapping his hands off.

 

He was about to punch his head off when he realize that there are four girls sitting at the back of his BIGBANG members. The first girl near to him has her fierce looking eyes, the second was a DAESUNG look alike, the third was crazily munching her corn as if her life depends on it and fourth girl was facing her back at him talking to YB. He holds his breath seeing the familiar back of the girl. He was about to approach the girl when He was startled when the three girls stood up and bowed to him that makes him to be glued on his spot and bowed to them also.

 

“ANNYEONG I’m Chaerin, CL for short… please took care of us sunbaenim” the girl with the fierce eyes said

 

“ANNYEONG I’m MINJI… looking forward to your teachings sunbae” the DAESUNG look alike stated

 

“Hi I’m BOM… nice meeting you G-DRAGON sunbaenim” the corn girl happily stated

 

He was about to answer them when the fourth girl stood and bowed to him and then flash a blushing but smiling face to him... He almost fainted from his spot.

 

“ANNYEONG I’m SANDARA… nice to meet you again JIYONG – SSHI” then she stuck her tongue out cutely that makes YB to laugh heartily.

 

He felt his whole body becoming numb except for his heart frantically burning in that moment. He wanted to scream at the top of his lungs and leap for joy but he found himself unable to move. He just stands there staring at her angelic face that shines so brightly like the only STAR in the universe. He wanted to say something but found himself closing and opening his lips without uttering words. Then He snapped back to reality when he heard her chuckle…

 

“JIYONG – AH… it seems you don’t remember me anymore” the angel in front of him said…

 

He was about to run to her side when a voice from the training door put him back to reality…

 

“It’s good that the girls finally introduced their selves to all of you and I hope that you will treat each other as a FAMILY…” YG said.

 

“YES I will! I declared starting today that DARA NOONA is my forever noona!!! Hehehehe” SEUNGRI happily said that earned him a hard struck at the back of his head from YB.

 

“YAH hyung… what was that for? Are you being jealous?” SEUNGRI teasingly ask YB that makes the latter blush and makes everyone laugh from their idiocy.

 

YG just shook his head and ask the trainer to start the lecture proper… YG was grinning evilly when he observed all of the boys glancing to DARA’s direction every now and then… but he started to grin even wider seeing two people from the crowd not  just glancing at her but definitely sticking their eyes out into DARA’s every move… “Such obvious idiots!!!” he thought to himself.

 

The lecture ended at 6 pm. The girls started to vanish one by one. JIYONG was about to ask DARA to send her home when TEDDY said that all the BIGBANG boys were called for  a meeting...

 

The meeting was about the debut of the girls. They are to be introduced as 21 but changed to 2NE1 since the YG researchers found out that the former name was already used by some artist. They were talking about the songs, styles and other stuffs about the girls…

 

“JIYONG and YB, it’s not time for you to space out!!! If you don’t pay attention right now I’ll hang your balls at the ceiling with your butts on the floor!!!”  YG shouted at them

 

YB snapped from the sudden outburst of YG and JIYONG jumped from his seat and recovered himself but was blushing from embarrassment.

 

“JIYONG hyung, are you thinking of girls right now?” SEUNGRI teasingly asked that earned him a headlock from their leader.

 

Their meeting lasted for 2 hours. JIYONG was about to get inside his dorm when he saw the lights from the training room was still opened. His hopes are high as he runs to the second floor and hurriedly opened the door…His lips turned to his boyish smile again as he finds DARA practicing the dance moves that they were doing earlier. DARA did not hear the door opened as she was focused in the music until…

 

KABLAAAM! DARA fells first when she thought she saw a crazy man at the mirror grinning widely... then realizing that it was JIYONG she hurriedly help herself to stand…

 

“JIYONG-SHI what do you think you’re doing? I almost get killed from heart attack from seeing you!!!” she honestly said. She heard him chuckle.

 

“Am I that handsome to make you fall DARA-SHI?” Then he walks towards her smiling, wiping some sweat from her forehead.

 

“Where that sudden boosts of confidence comes from? O yeah… You are not the mighty G-DRAGON if you don’t act like one… but facing the mirror once won’t hurt right?” then she rolled her eyes earning a good laugh from JIYONG

 

“I’ve gotten strong to protect you MY BABY GIRL” – that’s what He wanted to say but instead He just continues laughing hard… He’s happy seeing the same DARA… the girl who was so determined to reach her dreams like a caterpillar tested through times to be a BUTTERFLY… yes… HIS BUTTERFLY.

 

He insisted to her home though the girl was strongly against it first, saying that it might harm his career so he convinced her by wearing a cap and a hood just like TEDDY hyung. They rode a bus to her apartment. Then they reached the bus stop, He was about to bid goodbye when she suddenly answers a call from her phone. He did not want to listen but He can’t refrain himself from doing so, especially when He heard who’s calling…

 

“YB why are you calling?” she said looking at me then she looks away…

 

“DARA-SHI you home already?” I heard YB said from the other line

 

“Why? Is there any problem?” she asked still looking away from me

 

“DARA-SHI I don’t know how to tell you…” YB started…

 

SILENCE… the silence starting to get me nervous that I feel my knees are starting to get weak…

 

“You know I can’t even call you NOONA even before when we are still trainees from YG when I’m still from high school…” he continued… I felt as if a splash of cold water hits my face...

 

“I really like you DARA-SHI… Can you be my GIRLFRIEND?” YB loudly said at the other line… clearly enough for me to hear…I felt the whole world crushed my heart… am I hearing it correctly? A numbing pain struck my heart. Am I dreaming? But the shocked look of DARA tells me otherwise… YB is confessing his love right now and I can’t even say anything… or should I say I am too shocked to say anything… and then I heard her speak while looking steadily at me as if assuring me there’s nothing to worry or so I think.

 

“YB let’s talk about this later…” she dismissively said then hanged up on him

 

I was about to ask her about it when I heard my phone ringing and answered the call without even looking who’s calling me… “Hello”

 

“JIYONG I already confessed to her… I can’t restrain myself when I’ve seen her earlier” YB said as his voice started to shake from the other line… It’s now my turn to look shocked…

 

“So what did she say?” I said not looking away from DARA’s shocked accusing expression as if saying you-know-all-about-this-from-the-start look

 

“I think I was ditched” YB’s voice was starting to break… I can’t find anything to say… so I told him that we will talk about it tomorrow and ended the call then I faced DARA.I told her I know about that YB got a thing on her when we were still trainees back then but I don’t know that he was that serious since YB was known to be not so serious about his feelings for someone. So she understands… we are about to part when she waves her hand and said “GOODBYE”

 

I grab her wrist and said “Did not I tell you to never say goodbye to me? Just say you’ll see me tomorrow or good night… or whatever but no goodbyes? Arasso?” I saw her face blush in an instant and so I let go.

 

Then she smiled and bowed down “See you again MAD HATTER” then she chuckled…

 

“See you then little crazy rabbit” I fired back smiling

 

When I get inside my apartment, I continued to finish my first song and titled it…

 

“HELLO”

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 2