SHAKEN

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HELLO YEORUBURN!!!!! yay i had the time to finish it TODAY so here it is!!! A special shout out to my SB MATES YAH Im not a troll LOLOLOLOL!!! and yeah @daydreamgurl CHINGU im an innocent unnie, no doubt about that and you are very angel-like while@MZANNA a.k.a ICCY is the pure unnie LOLOLOL!!!! maknaes dont try to antagonize LOLOLOLOL!!!!! see you at YGL shoutbox on saturday!!!  Welcome to the new subscribers and lurkers!!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXTRACTS FROM CHAPTER 17: THE INTRUDER

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP lays her on his bed as he settles himself beside her… He embraces her again as she leans on his chest… closing her eyes to sleep the night away…He did not asked her questions and she was more than thankful for him… He caresses her back bringing warmth to her cold heart…




Her pained expression from earlier made his jaw clench… but his anger was shorten as he heard her whisper thank you to him. He smiled as he softly kisses her forehead… “I told you, you’ll come back to me” he said as she smiled to him genuinely…

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP wake up smiling, knowing that his TOKKI is still there with him, snuggling on his neck… How he wishes that time would stop running for him and he would be very satisfied dying like this. He satisfies himself on staring at her beautiful face, glowing with the beautiful sun rays striking her and he did not even dare to move even if his arm is already numb from her weight. DARA awaken herself, being half aware that someone is staring at her. She smiled warmly as she was greeted with TOP’s loving gaze and she cannot deny the fast beating of her heart when she landed her eyes again on him…

 

 

“Good morning TOKKI… I didn’t know that you have a craving for my scent” he teasingly said

 

 

She hits him playfully as she felt her cheeks warming at his words…She tried sitting herself up but TOP tightly embraces her…

 

 

“Just five minutes TOKKI” he said unto her, gently squeezing her form on his body… He closes his eyes as she does the same. His heart was beating fast as he felt himself melting with her warmth and he was sure that DARA was hearing every shameful beating of it… but who cares as long as she is here beside him, it seems everything is right on their proper places.

 

 

DARA is also happy having TOP beside her. She was thankful for him. His presence is enough to comfort her aching heart. As she feels her heart beating fast…a wave of pain struck her as JIYONG’s face briefly flash on her mind…A tear unconsciously escapes on her eyes as memories from that night flashes on her mind.

 

 

TOP hearing her muffled sobs embraces her more tightly… and for every sob she release is reciprocated with the stabbing pain in his heart. He doesn’t know until yesterday that he was falling for her… falling for her deep and hard… and he cannot back away now… now that they are already in this situation. He even doesn’t know what happened to her yesterday… and it was already painful for him seeing her broken and wounded… and the more painful is, she was crying because of another man, but his foolish heart just chooses to beat for her and he cannot do anything about it… or rather he doesn’t want to do anything about it…

 

 

DARA comforted with his touch, stopped her tears for betraying her furthermore… “I’m sorry that my tears would always stain your shirt TABI… I just can’t help it…”

 

 

TOP chuckled on her shy reddened face… “No worries TOKKI…”

 

 

DARA smiled and whispered a “Thank you” to him

 

“No…I should be the one thanking you TOKKI” he chuckled again with her surprise face… “Thank you for coming back to me…” he watches as the skin of her cheeks turns from white to red and he cannot restrain himself from chuckling again. DARA, very embarrassed on her blushing face, forcefully seated herself up on the edge of his bed… “You are always making fun of me…hmp!!!!” TOP instead of consoling her laugh out loud from her cuteness… DARA feeling more embarrassed tried running away but TOP was fast enough to hold on to her…

 

 

“TOKKI… no escaping on me this time…” he said as he sits beside her

 

 

She pouted on him as she faces him again and it was the last string of resistance for TOP as she steals a smack from her… “YAH!!!!” she shouted as her face becomes redder if that was even possible…

 

 

“You are really cute” he told her

 

 

“Stop from the cheesiness TABI… you are making me feel embarrassed!”

 

 

TOP started to laugh again but was cut off when he sees a bruise on her left arm… He reaches unto it and gently caresses it with his hands… His jaw clenches as she flinches with her touches… knowing that her arm is hurting with that bruise…DARA is on the verge of crying again but she restrain herself, not wanting to burden him further…

 

 

“Is it JIYONG?” he asked her bowing his head to hide his angered face

 

 

DARA hearing his name again made her flinch again and it hurts her knowing that his name is now giving her pain not like before that even if just somebody mentions his name makes her heart jumps… She cannot bring herself to answers TOP’s question… No matter how devilish and uncalled for, JIYONG’s act that night…She can’t still bring herself to loathe him and tell other people how much pain he brought her… TOP realizing that she doesn’t want to talk about it smiled at her…

 

 

“It’s ok TOKKI I understand…” he said

 

 

“Thank you…I know you do… It’s just…” she trailed off not knowing the right words to say…

 

 

“You love him don’t you? That is why it’s only natural that you are protecting him…” he suddenly smiled at her

 

 

“It’s not like that…” she attempted to denies it but was cut-off by him

 

 

“TOKKI no need to hide it from me… Don’t worry, I already accepted that he got an edge…but I’m not backing down… especially now that he had hurt you… I cannot take it if I let you be in pain again…” TOP said as he sincerely looks at DARA on her eyes…

 

 

“TABI…”

 

 

“SHHHHHH… I know… and I am not rushing you to accept me now…”He let’s go of her hand as he pointed on her heart… “I know that I need to replace him first in there… and I would double-time to get that far enough… far enough that you cannot be stolen from me again just like yesterday…” he said not able to hide the pain that he felt yesterday…

 

 

“I’m sorry for abandoning you just like that yesterday…” she said but was cut-off again

 

 

“That’s not important now, isn’t it? What matters now is you come back to me…” He said with his loving smile on her… enough for her heart to beat fast again…

 

 

“I’ll say it now… I love you… and I know that you’re heart have been shaken by him… I honestly know that… but I’ll still be here waiting for you…” he held her hand softly as he bended his knee down on the floor, putting her hand on his cheeks, caressing it passionately…

 

 

 

DARA caresses his other cheek on her free hand… “I don’t think that I deserve that much from you… I have troubled you enough…” she says as she lowered her face unto him and kisses him chastely on his forehead enough for him to hold both of her hands tightly

 

 

He closes his eyes, enveloping his being with the warmth of her hands “You deserve everything about me…” He opened his eyes to meet again her gaze… “Even if your heart have been shaken by him… You can still hold on to me… Just tell me if you have finally decided to accept and I’ll be more than willing to hold on to you firmly… If the pain that he brings you will be so much unbearable for you to handle… use me DARA… use me as your escape…Yes… I’m offering myself to you… use me… even with that I would be happy…”

 

 

DARA feeling all the sincerity in his words cannot help herself but to cry… cry not because of pain but because this man in front of her is making her feel special…making her feel that she was not tainted… making her feel that she is loved… This man in front of her is unknowingly healing her wounds little by little… and if he is making her fall for her little by little… He’s not doing a great job… for DARA is falling for him easily… easily that she is not so far enough to reach unto him…and she assured herself that her heart would heal as time passes…

 

 

He let go of her hands as he passionately but forcefully embraces her… “If that moment will come that you would accept me… I’ll never let you go SANDARA PARK…”

 

 

DARA submits herself willingly to his embrace… hugs him back… “TABI thank you… I’m not promising anything but I would try…” he tightens her embrace on her… “…and that is already enough for me…” he told her.

 

 

He pulled out on their embrace and told her to head back on their dorm since probably BOM is turning the world upside down just to find her… She smiled on him and her warm smile would forever remain on his heart… He chuckled by himself as he heard the closing of his door and lays himself again on his bed…

 

 

“DARA what are you doing to me…” he asked himself as he closes his eyes remembering her beautiful face…

 

 

He is on a happy mood when he laugh out loud remembering BOM’s angered face yesterday…

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

They were on their way exiting the premises of YG building when BOM notices that TOP stopped on his tracks… She turned around finding him standing there with his head bowed down…

 

 

“TOP…do you forgot something?”

 

 

TOP lifted his gaze in her… “I’m afraid I cannot join you tonight…”

 

 

“Why?” BOM asked with an irritated tone

 

 

“I guess I’m heading back to her… and yes you are right I forgot something…I forgot that I needed to wait for her because as I said before she would come back to me… and I don’t want her worrying when she doesn’t find me easily…”

 

 

BOM was shocked with what she heard and her heart involuntarily felt pain on his words. She decided to ignore it… “How sure are you that she would come running to you then? If I am right she chooses JI over you”

 

 

“Let me correct that… She chooses him over me just for that moment…but she will come back to me…”

 

 

BOM’s left eyebrows rises as she speaks “You are really too confident for your own good… Don’t bother coming at the bar when DARA decided to stay with him…”

 

 

“She would come back to me…so no need to worry”

 

 

BOM stomped her feet as her face contorted to express her anger “Okay GORILLA!!!! Suit yourself!!!!! I’m ditching you!!!!” then turns her back on him as her hair whips on his face and he could only chuckles with her antics…

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

He smiled again as he remembers how  DARA come back running at him, though with a broken heart, still she comes back to him and he was more than willing to welcome her…

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

DARA carefully opens the door of their apartment as to make her presence not to be known as possible… but her attempt failed as BOM’s loud voice bombarded her with questions…

 

 

“SSSANTOKKKKKIIIIII where are you yesterday HUH? You did not even call me or even the MAKNAES!!!!!”

 

 

DARA runs to BOM as she tried to cover her lips afraid that the MAKNAES would wake up from her loud voice

 

 

“Don’t worry the MAKNAES are not here…they went shopping”

 

 

“Oh” relieved from her worry, she slouched herself at the couch beside BOM but as she tried to relax on her seat…BOM pinches her to every part of her that she can reach

 

 

“Ouch!!! Ouch!!! BOMTARO stopped it!!!!” she shouted while struggling to free herself “I’ll only stop when you decides to spill the beans” BOM evilly laughed as DARA nodded to her…

 

 

BOM clasped her hands, batted her eyelashes and puts out her puppy eyes…Her specialty of course… “Did JI and you already did it?” she excitedly said… but her jolly face turned to angry face as she saw how DARA flinched from hearing his name and it added to her curiousness when she saw anger on her best friend’s eyes…

 

 

“What happened? Don’t ever try to sugar coat anything!!!”

 

 

“BOM I’m afraid I cannot share it to you… It’s just….” DARA restrained herself to cry but her attempt failed when a wave of pain struck her heart… and she broke down in front of BOM

 

 

BOM hugged her frail form trying to comfort her of her pain. She hug her back as she silently weeps on her shoulders…Her silent crying put a sting on BOM’s eyes… She felt as if she’s the one in pain… as if she’s the one who is crying… as if she is the one who is broken… DARA cannot stop herself from crying…crying as it dawned on her as her dreams with him is breaking down in front of him…crying that she was vulnerable in front of him…crying that she is still loving him despite of what he have done to her…and BOM embraces her tight…hoping that her touches would calm her down…DARA pulled out after sometime and she looks directly on her eyes…

 

 

“BOM…I’m sorry but I just can’t…”

 

 

“DARA don’t ever try to protect JI from me…”

 

 

“But I cannot…”

 

 

“I would not tell it to anyone…I promise over my make-ups and my healthy foods” she teasingly said just to make her smile and her hope were not futile as DARA smiled on her

 

 

“You never fail to amaze me…but then I really cannot…”

 

 

“No… tell it now… If you would not…I’ll be asking him directly…”

 

 

“Don’t BOM!!! Please!!! Okay I surrender” she sounded defeated but BOM still wanted to know…”but let me at least do this as I talk…” she held her hands bringing BOM to hold also unto her hands…

 

 

Her hold on her hands tightens as she grievingly recalled what happened last night to her and with JI… DARA was breaking in front of her, confessing every painful memories that night brought her and for every tear that she wasted for that man is equally reciprocated with the aching of BOM’s heart for her…

 

 

“Until now I cannot believe that he did it to me… that he did it to us… Tell me… am I that easy looking, for him to treat me that way?”

 

 

“DARA it’s not like that…”

 

 

“I was wishing for us… for US… for him and me to spend our lives together… but now it was gone… I thought he loves me… I thought he cared for me… but I guess… It was just a hopeless dream… I just assumed too much… I look pathetic right? No, I am stupid…But the stupid me decides to not let him do that again to me…I’ll bury these feelings along with my heart…” BOM felt her hands shaking from pain…and so she gathered her on her arms again…

 

 

“I walked away from him…from all the memories that we shared…from all the dreams…and I was thankful that when I opened the door…TABI was there… He comforted me in many ways…and all I can do for him is to thank him…” as she mentions TOP’s name… BOM wondered why her heart aches again for that man but she decided to ignore it again telling herself that it aches because of her best friend…

 

 

“I’m also thankful for him…I think he’s not a bastard after all…” she told her

 

 

DARA pulled out from their hug and playfully hit her arms “you really hate him don’t you?”

 

 

“HAHAHAHA!!! Come SSSANTOKKI… I’ll make you a very special ramen” she told her and DARA happily jumps at the kitchen with her…trying to forget the pain that he afflicted on her…

 

 

JI… I’m not letting you go easily for making DARA cry…

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

DARA was on her way to the MAMA AWARDS venue stage to practice with YB for a special number when a hand stopped her from her tracks…She turned around and she was lost for words, facing JIYONG once again…but then she recovered from her shock and composes herself and puts on a smile on her face… “Oh JI!!! Hello!!!” she greets him gleefully…to much glee that it pains the man in front of him as guilt overcomes him

 

 

He bowed her head as he lets go of her hands “I’m sorry D…”

 

 

“What are you talking about? I don’t remember any wrong doings you’ve done to me, so why are you saying sorry?”

 

 

He was at shock for every words that she said… He looks unto her eyes…trying to see any anger, regret or sorrow on them… but there was none… Her eyes were blank… not giving any hints of emotions on them…and it hurts him more for he knows that those were the only things she could give him… a smile with a blank eyes…

 

 

“D… please I’m sorry”

 

 

“HAAAHAHAHAH!!! Is it about the breakfast? It’s alright I know you are busy now… so it’s alright…” she laughs but it sounded empty to him…

 

 

“Just give me one night and I’ll forget that this happened between us… I’ll forgive you… and we’ll stay the same as we were before…” those words flashes on his mind and it made him to look at her directly as it dawned on him the meaning of her words from that night... and so he reach again for her hands once again and make it to punch him on his chest over and over again…

 

 

DARA squirms from his hold but he held it tightly, still punching his own chest with her hand… “What are you doing JI? Stop it…I already told you it’s alright”

 

 

“HATE ON ME D!!!! HIT ME!!! SLAP ME EVERYWHERE!!! IGNORE ME!!!! It would be fine with me but not this… not this D…”

 

 

“You are watching too much DRAMA JI… stop it already” she chuckles that brings him to let her go

 

 

“D… I know you hate me now…So please just do what an angry girl should do… I know you know what happened…” he looks at her pleadingly but he was only greeted with her smiling face with her stoic eyes…

 

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about JI…anyway I’m going to be late…See you later” she said as she waves on him and run as fast as she can not letting him see the traitorous tears that falls down from her eyes… You have already hurt me…so I am not giving you the pleasure to watch me break down because of you again…

 

 

He remained on his spot as he watches her disappear on him… disappear on his life…but not from his heart…and he accepted one fact that he was trying to erase earlier when a nagging voice inside him told him… “Your love for her is hurting her…and that’s all you can do…So stop now…you are not worthy of her anyway…”

 

 

He turns around… already decided to spend his time alone in his room when a voice stopped him on his tracks…

 

 

 

“Tell me the truth” BOM’s calm but eerie voice made way to his system…

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

“I love her…I love her that it’s slowly killing me…”

 

 

 

“I’m gonna kill you for stealing her away in front of me…”

 

 

 

“You told them you hate me…

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 18

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So how did you find it LOL? LOL!!!!! Im not really good in making a dramatic scene… LOL!!!! Im cracking up when I’ve read it…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I love you guys and you know that right? *winks winks !!!! I miss our girls so much!!!! 2NE1 come back and save my heart from sulking!!!!! Im watching CHUNO for the second time… LOL I’m really in-love with this drama!!! Who have watched it? MEH MEH MEH!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!