ATTACK FIRE!!! - G-DRAGON STYLE YO!

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

 

 

A/N: Hello there!!! as i said earlier if I can and i'm lucky I'll update again today... HAHAHAHA... and here it is... hope you enjoy it..

 

 

 

Early next day DARA was called out by TEDDY in the recording room. TEDDY handed her out the HELLO lyrics for her to read and to practice. TEDDY told her the plot of the song, the part where she would enter, the essence of the lyrics and the emotion that the song needs.

 

“But before we start the practice and recording… here you go…” TEDDY handed her out a box of food

 

“What’s this TEDDY HYUNG?” DARA was surprised

 

“Well, JIYONG went here and asked me to give that to you, since they will be having some happenings with WALLY… GD is really thoughtful to you right?” TEDDY wink at her

 

She blushed…

 

“It’s not like that HYUNG!” she said out loud hiding her embarrassment

 

And before she can argue, her phone rings… It’s none other than GD… she looks at TEDDY who is now smiling naughtily at her after seeing who the caller was… she sticks her tongue out, then stands up to answer the call…

 

“Hello”

 

GD:

 

“Good morning rabbit!!! Did you get your JIYONG’s breakfast?”

 

DARA:

 

“Yes…. Errr… Thank you”

 

GD:

 

“Are you shy? Or you just sounded like one?”

 

DARA blushed….

 

“Anni… Hehe… Bye bye” She hanged up…

 

And so they proceeded to their practice and recording…

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

The BIGBANG are doing some activities in the beach with WALLY. They started interviews and goof around…Then WALLY suggested that GD must do the interviews with s… GD got his microphone and started with TOP….

 

GD:

 

“Well as we know… There are many curious fan girls about the IM SORRY MV…. So we need to ask TOP-SSHI about the kissing scene… Let’s find TOP… TOP-SSHI TOP-SSHI… oh he’s there… HAHAHAHA”

 

So he proceeded to where TOP seated at then kneel with his left knee facing TOP…

 

GD:

 

“Hi TOP-SSSHI….”

 

 

TOP:

 

“Yes? Hello”

 

GD:

 

“Did you enjoy it?”

 

WALLY:

 

“That’s what I really wanted to know!!!”

 

Then TOP laughed hard pointing at GD after absorbing what GD asked him. He was surprised of course and even He dies, He would not share that feeling to anyone.GD got up from his spot, again with a disappointed heart. GD just proceeded to DAESUNG’s side and asked him if how much money he have…

 

“I did not find time to change… so I got no money” a random answer by DAESUNG

 

The group was in uproar with DAESUNG’s answer. They were laughing out loud except for GD who cannot hide his disappointment .He does not care if he sounded desperate in knowing the true score is. He only wanted to calm his heart. He’s not going to share his DARA to anyone -The HELL with all of them.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

TAE YANG was having the time of his life chatting with DARA. The girl was resting after a series of training for their live performance in INGIKAYO. He just loves how DARA reacted and animatedly does what she speaks. He sometimes rolled her on the floor and tickles her until they are both restless. They both rested on the couch as DARA told her, her new activities…

 

“You know BAE-AH, I just felt lucky being part of GD’s album… You know that I really wanted to work with the both of you…” She said smiling

 

“Oh that’s great! So I’ll be supporting you all out!” He said… ‘JIYONG really is doing his moves’

 

“Yes… but you see I’m nervous… kekeke” she said scowling

 

Their conversation was cut-off when a familiar guy stepped inside and seated himself in the table in front of the two…

 

“Oh… I’ve seen your performance a while ago… The others are doing this way… while you did this way while laughing” GD said pertaining to DARA while flailing his hands doing DARA’s wrong move in their performance…

 

DARA blushes with his tease…

 

“But she regains her energy… really you are great!!!” YB interrupted pinching her cheeks…

 

DARA blushes again that did not escape GD’s eyes… GD stands up annoyed…

 

“Let’s do the rehearsal DARA NOONA” with a smirk on his face and proceeded to the training room without looking back

 

“Ah… Ok…bye YB” she said leaving YB glued in his position.

 

YB did not reply… He felt a striking pain in his heart. He wanted to grabs DARA’s hand and tells her to stay. He knows he is being unreasonable but it makes him feel that DARA is going away from him. He’s losing her and his heart cannot bear it…

 

 

 

SEUNGRI have seen it all… He’s watching from the side… It’s enough for him to understand what’s going on… He decided to keep his mouth shut for now… He’s not in the position to tell something. He just shook his head and turns to leave.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The most awaited performance at the GLOBAL GATHERING is about to begin. DARA peeked at the number of people at the audience seats. She started to get nervous seeing the number of fans, Yes she had performed well with 2ne1 but being with GD at the same stage is really different…

 

“SSANTOKI fighting!!!!” BOM said to her while holding her hands

 

DARA smiled… 2ne1 are always there to support her so she would definitely do this…

 

When their number was about to start… she sees GD waving at her and giving her a fighting sign and a thumbs up. She does not know why but his actions give her confidence. She smiled brightly at him much to the guy’s satisfaction. GD went up to her and cupped her face into his hands much to her surprise…

 

“RABBIT… when we perform later… ONLY look at ME… I’ll wash those worries away…” he said

 

The girl nodded….

 

“This is for YOU” he said…

 

She blushes… not really understanding why GD said those words but it’s enough to make her spirit rise.

 

GD went up to the stage… He started his moves and rap…

 

LET'S GO
IF YOU AIN'T GOT A GIRL RIGHT NOW (NO)
WELL CUZ YOU AIN'T GOT NO GAME (I KNOW)
IMMA SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT REAL QUICK
(GD STYLE) (YOU SHOULD WRITE IT DOWN)
THERE'S SOME RULES THOUGH
ONE, PUT ON SOMETHING NICE
TWO, DON'T BE NERVOUS
THREE, JUST BE YOURSELF (YEAH)
FOLLOW ME NOW…

HE JUST WANT TO BE A RAP STAR, VITA
Mojasaljjak geolchyeojugo baji
Himkkeot naeryeojugo
Hayan undonghwa bitnaneun mokgeori (BLING~)
Georeul ttaedo kkok rideume matchwo
Pyojeongttohan gaegujige insangsseo
Oensonen MIC oreunsonen Boombox speak?
simsimhadamyeon bukchigi bakchigi

 

 

DARA entered the stage with the dancers. She was nervous at first but as he sees GD’s assuring smile, she regains her confidence. She looks to GD’s eyes while flashing her sweetest smile… She does not understand why she felt secured just by looking in GD’s eyes but she admits that those eyes are the very source of her unwavering spirit right now…

 

 

YEAH YOU'RE NICE AND COOL ije jeogi hipgeorege
NICE TOO MEET YOU (HI)
Geureoni subeobeun bichu
Isanghage chyeoda bojanha
MAN I TOLD YOU (OH NO!)
Nunchineun da bammarameogeosseo
Jallagadaga da marameogeosseo

BUTgihoen dasi doraoneun beop
SO HOLLABACK YO

HELLO Y GUY-ido
HELLO HANDSOME BOY-ido
HELLO HELLO
Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon
HELLO dodohan GIRL
HELLO gwiyeoun GIRL
HELLO HELLO
Jeogi jamsimanyo SAY HELLO

 

 

As they perform their piece… Flashbacks of their first encounters filled their minds… How GD acted like an idiot when they first met. How DARA blushes with his antics. Those times that GD hugged before she leaves Korea for good. They remembered those times that they did not communicate… DARA buries herself to work for her family’s sake while he keeps himself busy with BIGBANG’s activities. How they missed each other laughs…

 

 

Jamkkan sillyehamnida
Nado jamkkan sillyehamnida
Nappeun sarameun anya
Pyohyeoni seotulppunin geol
Yongginae yeogikkaji wasseo NEED TO SAY GOODBYE
Geudae cheoeumbon sungan

 

 I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU

 

GD looks at her to the eyes as if telling her what he just said was true… Her heart raced just like how it does when she saw him again on that fateful day …That moment reminded them how they first say HELLO to each other’s world and becomes part of it… for DARA it was a new feeling for her while for GD it was everything he longed for… It was the very reason he right down this song…

 

 

HELLO Y GUY-ido
HELLO HANDSOME BOY-ido
HELLO HELLO
Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon
HELLO dodohan GIRL
HELLO gwiyeoun GIRL
HELLO HELLO
Jeogi jamsimanyo SAY HELLO

LA LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA LA LA LA
SO SO FRESH
HELLO

 

 

Their fans are in an uproar for the whole performance… It was a great one. After their performance they proceeded to the YG van waiting for them outside. They seated beside each other while the others are positioned at the back…

 

“You did well rabbit” She heard him say…

 

“Thank you” she blushes

 

 

The performance was a big success… It top’s the CYWORLD chart, YOU TUBE most viewed, radio most requested songs and so much more. They performed it again on other different shows.

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

The BIGBANG members are hanging out at GD and SEUNGRI’s dorm. The four are busily playing cards while SEUNGRI is surfing in the net with his laptop.

 

 

SEUNGRI gasps as one article catches his eyes.

 

“JIYONG HYUNG you need to see this one… DARA NOONA and you got many fans” the MAKNAE said…

 

JIYONG just smirked while DAESUNG hurriedly positioned himself beside SEUNGRI…The playing stops as the two other players glued from their spot.

 

 

“What is this? OMO HYUNG your fans are debating if the kiss between you and DARA NOONA that was hidden on your cap from your last performance was true or fake” DAESUNG said amazed

 

 

“Of course it was a fake! Right JIYONG?” TOP asked him curiously

 

“SECRET” he said with a naughty smile. ‘IT’s PAY BACK TIME’

 

“HAHAHAHA… Oh my… TABISAN VERSUS DARAGON! ” SEUNGRI burst out laughing while holding his stomach....

 

“What are TABISAN and DARAGON?” YB said, looking serious

 

“TABISAN…. stands for TOP and DARA while DARAGON… stands for G-DRAGON and DARA” DAESUNG said between his laughs

 

“Oh I must vote in here but who will I vote?” SEUNGRI faced them smiling

 

“I’ll be there soon” YB said plainly

 

“You are also going to vote HYUNG? Who are you voting for?” SEUNGRI asked YB wiggling his brows…

 

YB throws a pillow hitting SEUNGRI’s face…

 

“What was that for?” SEUNGRI said still smiling

 

“Because you are an IDIOT” TOP said

 

 

SEUNGRI continued to surf at the net investigating all the articles. He knows that their fans are more observant than they do. The three continued to play the card game, this time they played seriously leaving the clueless DAESUNG out.

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 7

 

 

A/N: hehehehehe.. oh the MIGHTY KWON LEADER is UNLEASHED... Hope to read your comments again... Please enjoy this fic... FIGHTING!!!! If my mind will not be so crazy today after watching again MAMA 2010 i'll update again...KAMSA!!!