RIVALS ON THE LOOSE

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

 

[JIYONG’s POV]

 

I heard someone knocking at my door endlessly as if his life depends on it then I look at my clock and it says “2AM in the morning”

 

 

“who the hell is that?” I thought so I get up and prayed hard thinking it was a monster from the universe…

 

 

I got shocked but I easily understand when I’ve seen who it was…

 

 

“JIYONG-SHHHI cawn I entcher?” (Jiyong can I enter) YB said… drunk from alcohol…

 

 

So I led him inside and seated him on the couch…

 

 

I was just looking at him… waiting for him to say anything… I can feel the hurt inside his heart… I can see in his face that he was about to explode any minute that time… He was lowering his head to hide the tears rolling down his face… I can’t get myself to say something…

 

 

“JIYONG are you and DARA together?” he asked me in calm but shaking voice… I kept silent.

 

 

He looked at me with pleading eyes… I can’t look away… I felt a lump on my throat though I know DARA and I was not together but I felt I’m the one causing him this...

 

 

“We are not together… But, you know…. I … I mean….” I answered but I was cut off by his sudden action to stand… his angry lonely eyes are staring from me…Then he walk away with a heavy heart… while whispering… “It’s ok if it was you…”

 

 

He left me opening and closing my mouth… I was dumbfounded… I felt the sadness in his words and I felt my heart was aching… aching because I can feel that he felt betrayed but does not want to show it... aching because I can’t do something for him… I can’t give up my baby girl…

 

 

 

 

EARLY NEXT DAY…

 

 

I get up early in the morning to proceed at my live radio show broadcast with YB. Some staffs said that he is already there. So when I arrive at the radio station, I kept on looking for him and finally when I saw him… I find him ok except from his swollen eyes. I did not have enough courage to talk to him, so I just remained silent.

 

“JIYONG SHI… “I felt a tap on my shoulder... and it was YB… I got shocked at first but I manage a forced smile.

 

The live radio interview started… We sang some of our songs… Do goof around and do some DJ tasks…. And while on live broadcast… YB turned his face to me seriously… I can’t meet his eyes… It’s full of sadness…

 

“JI… why did you do it?” he said in a bitter-sweet smile… I saw a tear forming in his eyes but he managed to control it…

 

I forced a smile… I was shocked I can’t get myself to answer…

 

“It was yesterday…Why?” YB said again… now with a pleading voice…

 

I turned my face to face the microphone… I can’t look at him…

 

“Oh what is this all about? What? YB what is this?” I said half smiling…

 

“You definitely know what I’m talking about…” then he just sang one of our songs… dismissively ending our conversation…

 

Our radio guesting comes to an end. I was about to ride my van when I found YB leaning on the side…

 

“JIYONG… I’m sorry If I lost my control earlier… I can’t resist the hurt inside when I see you earlier… I wanted to despise you but I can’t. You are my BEST FRIEND” he said breaking his voice with every word he was saying.

 

BEST FRIEND… those words pierce my heart like nails… I was about to answer when he continues…

“I guess both of you are important to me… I know you can’t let her go just for me… neither do i… so may the best man win between us…” then he left with his sweet smile.

 

I returned to the YG building and find the girls practicing their steps… I really admire their fighting spirit and I must say that their courage is far better than us when we first started…

 

I was about to approach DARA when I saw YB entered the room with bottles of water and give it to the girls. I was totally glued in my seat and was totally stunned when I saw DARA smiling at YB sweetly. They were laughing with each other and they totally ignored me. YB bid goodbye to DARA but before he totally exits himself he smiled at my direction, so I just wave my hand.

 

 

I walk to DARA’s direction and she smiles sweetly to me…

 

 

“are you tired?” I asked smiling.

 

 

She just shakes her head and off again to practice with the girls…

 

I just watch them… From time to time I give my advices and cheer them. Though the only reason I come there is to see her but I don’t make it obvious you see… hehehehe… All the YG family visits them and SEUNGRI always goof around with them and I hate him when he’s being too close to DARA…

 

“DARA noona!!!” SEUNGRI shouts then hugged her then turns his head to me as if teasing me or I just think it that way…

 

“O SEUNGRI-YA do you miss me that much?” says DARA with her cute smile.

 

“YES!!! I’ve never been with you for 3 days but there is someone who misses you much more than me even if he’s spending his time here every time… “ SEUNGRI puts his naughty smile.. I want to punch his ribs to death but I restrain myself..

 

“SEUNGRI-YA!!! CL –roo does’nt miss me that much I guess… kekekekekeke”  DARA answered back.

 

 

 

AFTER 3 MONTHS OF THEIR DRASTIC TRAINING--------------------

 

 

YG called for DARA and T.O.P. at the meeting room. After the closed door meeting, they entered the training room both of them are blushing and shy…

 

“What are those tomato faces noona? Hyung?” asked SEUNGRI

 

 

“NOTHING!!!” the two questioned answered while shaking their heads off, that brings a suspicion on all of them.

 

 

“Are the both of you busted by SAJANGGNIM dating each other?” asked the naughty MAKNAE while wiggling his eyebrows that earned him a headlock by TOP

 

 

“That’s not it!!!” TOP said shouting at the MAKNAE’s poor ears…

 

 

“ANNI… we will just have to do some things together… HEHE...” an awkward answer from DARA that gave them a more suspicious looks from the others

 

 

“OH… so SANTOKKI baby… are you having a romance series with TOP as your leading man?” asked by none other than the very directive and naughty SE7EN who is grinning widely at TOP

 

 

The two main characters of the team where flustered and can’t even say a thing… The whole team went to an uproar teasing the two and tickling them… The training room is in chaos except from the two seats occupied by the two guys respectively known as GDRAGON (who is trying so hard to be calm gripping hard on his phone) and TAEYANG (who did not recover from his jaw-dropped).

 

 

“NO… HEHE… It’s not like that” DARA started to explain but was cut-off by YG’s voice directing them to call it a day.

 

JIYONG wanted to confront DARA but did not succeed because the two of her best friend, HYE SUN and HAN BYUL already snatched her from his sight. He just went his way to his dorm, shoulders dropped… He was on his despair-walking-look when someone taps his shoulder from behind. He gazed sideward and saw YG grinning widely as if he is possessed.

 

 

“YES SAJANGGNIM” He greeted with a monotone voice

YG step forward and turning to face him… “You seem unhappy with my gift for you” a question but was rather a statement from YG to him.

 

“What do you mean?” JIYONG asks annoyed from the sudden unexplainable statement from YG

 

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” a laugh from YG then turned his back from him and walks the way to his office while rapping “Our G-DRAGON is annoyed…YO… This is YG for you YO…”

 

 

JIYONG just folded his arms up to his chest with his annoyed eyes glaring at YG’s back before he entered his dorm…He positioned himself on his couch while breathing abnormally… HELL YEAH he was annoyed from the sudden turn of events for HIS DARA and TOP HYUNG… yes HIS DARA…that girl is hers even without her knowing… but he couldn’t understands YG’s blabbering from before… “AISHHT!!!” he said while scratching his head…

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 3

 

A/N: i hope you have fun reading. please do give some comments and suggestions... thanks guys!!!