LOCKED WITH YOU

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

 

“DARAGON SHIPPERS… APPLERS…. JIDARAGON…. I’ll be sure to remember you… we are shipping the same love team… KEKEKE… I even changed her ringtone to butterfly…” GD said while crazily smiling with himself

 

 

A/N: I updated two chapters today to make up for the late update.. KEKEKEKE... so here... have fun... I LOVE YOU!!! KAMSA!!!

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

 

DARA was finishing her lunch at the cafeteria when a familiar figure seated in front of her. She was amazed or rather shocked when she learns who the guy was.

 

“Here” TOP said while putting the cup of strawberry ice cream at her side of the table. She accepted it and attacked the ice cream.

 

“You and GD did well in SAL” he started the conversation

 

“Oh thank you” she said a bit awkward

 

“Hahaha (awkward laugh)… well… I cannot find words to start our conversation” he admits

 

“You’re really randomly funny!” she said smiling. It captures again TOP’s heart

 

“DARA… I’m sorry last time… I think I went overboard” he apologized

 

“It’s my fault too… I was the one who started it first…” she said

 

“But what I’ve said was all true DARA… my feelings for you are all true…” he said while lifting her chin up to face him…

 

It’s the same feeling again for DARA. When she looks at TOP’s eyes, she always lost her sanity. She doesn’t understand why. She was glued on her spot. TOP’s eyes penetrate deep into her soul. It was like TOP was seeing her all…

 

“TOP we don’t know each other that much yet…” was all she can say… it’s as if her brain can’t process her thoughts for the right answer

 

TOP was also drowned in the same situation. He was in a trance… her eyes was giving her all. He can’t look away from her…. DARA was like a drug to him… He can’t get enough of her… He can see her being through her eyes because of her pureness…but there’s one thing he can’t understand… He can’t see through her heart but he will do everything to have that…

 

“Then…Let’s go out after our show in JAPAN…” he said…

 

DARA was shocked. She can’t even utter a word and before she can even compose herself….

 

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG (Butterfly ringtone)

 

“Hello BOMMIE?” she hurriedly answered her phone. It’s time for their practice. She was about to leave when TOP grabs her hand…

 

“Please DARA… I’m not asking for us to exclusively date… All I’m asking is chance for us to get closer…Unless you are that afraid to get close to me?” he desperately said…

 

“I’m not” she said

 

“Then it’s a deal?” he said smirking

 

“deal!!!” she said then, much to her surprise. She covers with her hand with the sudden decision that she burst out. TOP smiled then let her go.

 

She went up her way convincing herself that there’s nothing wrong for her to get close with TOP. After all she it’s just a friendly date, nothing more, nothing less. The face of GD runs in her mind, she felt a sense of guilt but she erase it from her mind, telling herself that GD and her are STILL ONLY FRIENDS.

 

TOP remained on his seat smiling… He smiled even more when the butterfly ringtone earlier played on his mind…

 

“GD even your songs wanted to ambush my proposals… but sorry bro… this one is mine” TOP said with a serious face while eating his chocolate ice cream.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Most all of the citizens KOREA are now seated on their living room as they excitedly wait for the first ever variety show guesting of one of the top most admired girl group in town. This time was the airing of STRONG HEART and one of their guest lists are no other than 2NE1 girls.

 

The YG family are also watching the airing of the episode. Professor SEUNGRI is there to criticize the girls first ever guesting on a variety show. All of the BIGBANG boys are seriously waiting for the show along with YG and TEDDY. The start of the show was really a big surprise. The girls really handled it well. BOM and DARA were praised for their beauty even comparing them to other artists that were present as well.

 

MC:

 

“DARA you are really 26 now?” DARA smiled and nodded

 

“You are not with the same age as LEE SEUNG GI?” he said really amazed…

 

He then turned to LEE SEUNG GI and asked the guy to properly introduce himself to his NOONA. The guy was blushing as he approached DARA. He was really shy in front of the girl. He then bows to DARA while saying….

 

“Please take care of me NOONA” he said smiling as to hide his admiration towards the girl

 

DARA was equally shy in front of him and all she can say was…

 

“LEE SEUNG GI ANNYEONG!!!” she said it cutely that brings the whole studio to admire her more.

 

CL did show her leader qualities as she performed her fierce rap. MINZY proved herself to be the power dancer of KOREA. BOM shines with her beauty and powerful voice and DARA proves herself once more to be talented and not someone who just have a pretty face. DARA even won the STRONG HEART on “HIDE or EXPOSE” category over one of the artist. The show was a success for their group. It was one effing hilarious episode.

 

YG asked the BIGBANG boys about their opinions about the earlier show while 2NE1 were listening to their advices and comments.

 

“You are really good for a first timer” TEDDY said

 

“MINZY you need to enjoy yourself more… your shyness won’t help you in there” DAE said

 

“BOM NOONA and DARA were really made for this” YB said smiling

 

TOP just nodded with the previous comments.

 

“That LEE SEUNG GI… I admit he is cute but I don’t think he’s a good host…” GD said seriously that earned him a shocked face from all present there and a laugh from YG.

 

“HYUNG were talking about the girls and not about the hosts of that show… hello!!!” SEUNGRI said to GD while smiling naughtily

 

“I’m just saying” GD said defending himself. The MAKNAE just shook his head

SEUNGRI give them some pointers about handling variety shows - The DO’s and DONT’s. YG congratulates the GIRLS for delivering the show great. YG also told them that he was really proud of having them as part of YG family.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Late at night after their practice, DARA hurriedly walk his way out to the HAN RIVER plaza. GD texted her a while ago asking her to meet him there before his group’s flight to JAPAN. DARA recognized GD as he waves to her to come near to where he is. They are both wearing a hooded jacket and a dark coloured mask. She sits beside GD and asks him why they needed to meet there if they can just meet at the YG building’s cafeteria.

 

I just wanted to be alone with you” GD said while observing the silent waves of the river before them.

 

The wind touches their faces and body giving them chills. DARA was about to put both of her hands inside her jacket’s pocket when GD get hold of his right hand and clasped it with his left. GD put both of their hands inside his pocket instead. DARA did not complain…she just sits there silently observing the waves with GD.

 

“We are leaving tomorrow for JAPAN activities” he said

 

“Yeah…” She said… She felt a sudden pinch in her heart

 

“Would you miss me?” he said, still his eyes on the waves

 

DARA did not answer him, instead she held him to him tightly. She prevents her tears from forming. The unexpected feeling of loneliness envelops her much to her oblivious mind. She cannot fathom what is really happening to her. GD was just leaving for JAPAN but she felt as if they wouldn’t see each other forever. GD understanding her gesture turned her body to face him still not breaking their clasp hands.

 


“RABBIT… why don’t you tell me that you would miss me?” he said touching her left cheeks with his right hand

 

“I’ll miss you for sure and the rest of your GANG” she said smiling

 

“AISSHT!” he said scratching his head. He can’t believe how this girl turns a romantic moment to a comedy one…

 

“DARA!!!” he said almost shouting from annoyance

 

“KEKEKE… Of course JIYONG-AH I’ll surely miss you” she said naughtily.

 

He hugged her tight much to the girl’s surprise.

 

“Behave while I’m away ARASSO?” he said not breaking their hug.

 

Though she wanted to ask GD what does he mean to BEHAVE, she just smile and nodded.

 

GD breaks their hug and gets something from his pocket. He grabs DARA’s right hand and put a silver ring on her ring finger, it’s a LOVE CARTIER ring. DARA was shocked but did not complain by GD’s actions.

 

“Do not remove this one…” he said

 

“What is this for?” she asked

 

It’s a safety lock for your leash” he said smiling while caressing her hands.

 

“But how about you?” she asked almost annoyed but she smiled as GD raised his right hand and wiggle his ring finger on her eyes, much for her to see that he was wearing the same ring as hers. She smiled to his antics. They both turned to face the river while holding each other hands. They both fixed their eyes on the river illuminated by the moonlight that added a more romantic atmosphere for the two of them…

 

“JIYONG… You’ll miss me too right?” she said

 

I always do” he answered

 

DARA leaned his head on GD’s shoulder…

 

“You’ll not say goodbye to me right? Just like what we have promised to each other?” she asked again

 

“Of course… You just need to always wait for my come back just like how I always waited for you…“ He said.

 

They stayed there for a while, enjoying the cool atmosphere that envelops them. They need not to exchange words to explain what they really feel. They are contented just being with each other’s side. Though some things are not yet clear between them… They are still happy. They need not to push each other to explain things between them. This is enough for them at this moment. Feeling each other’s warmth… Hearing each other’s heart beat… It was enough for DARA and it was more than enough for GD… DARA shuts her eyes as she feel secured beside GD. She fell asleep smiling on GD’s shoulder. GD positioned her head on his lap… He caressed her face…He lowered his head to claim her lips. He kissed her softly as not to wake her up from her deep slumber…

 

 

 

“I’ll be locked forever with you MY BABY GIRL”

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 10

 

 

A/N: BOOYAH!!! wahehehe... hope you like this one and i really hope you enjoy it... I'm currently enjoying the episodes of YG on AIR right now and spazzing over YGL articles... KEKEKKE... I'm really starting to get crazy... Oh... I'll try to update again tomorrow... I'll wait for your comments!!! KAMSA!!!