Chapter 4

A good heart

"Dee you look gorgeous“ as Taeyang eyed Dara from head to toe. She was wearing a simple yet elegant royal blue body tight dress and had her hair slightly curled. She ditched her geeky glasses and had contacts instead.

“Thanks Taeyang” She blushed. Taeyang just smiled and nodded.

“Wow Dara, you’re HOOTTT” Top gasped as soon after Bom let go of his hug.

“Of course she is guys. We do work for VOGUE remember, and us being not gorgeous will be an insult.”  As Bom grabs Top towards her. He was ogling over Dara like a kid in a candy shop.

Dara now smiles apologetically to Top who is being dragged by Bom upstairs.

“So where is this friend of yours? “ Dara turned towards Taeyang.

“He’ll be here in a minute”

“Hyuuungggg, sorry I’m late. You didn’t tell me that it’s her birthday until just now, I was on my way here and got her these as her gift.” Seungri said as he came in half running. He had the biggest bouquet of pink and red roses, with a cute teddy bear in the middle of it.

Dara giggled behind Taeyang as soon as she saw Seungri. Seemed harmless to her, a little short but sweet nonetheless.

“Hello I’m Seungri. You must be Hyung’s girlfriend. Thanks for allowing me to join the party Noona“ Seungri flashed his smile and extended his hand towards Dara for a handshake.

“I’m Dara. No biggie. And by the way, we’re only friends, right Taeyang?” Dara smiled to them and returned his handshake.

“Come let’s go. Chaerin reserved a VIP room for us the whole night.” As she led the way leaving the boys behind.

 

“Auch!! What’s that for??” Seungri nursed his head as Taeyang lightly smacked him from the back.

“Stay out of trouble will you” Taeyang said. “Dara’s a good friend of mine so I hope nothing stupid comes from you tonight. Plus stop bringing up that girlfriend topic ok? It’s none of your business” Taeyang warned Seungri,speaking in a low tone so that Dara won’t hear them.

“I can see you still liked her, come on hyung..” Seungri ignored Taeyang’s warning.

”One more word then no way you’re getting into the VIP room with us , Seungri.” Taeyang whispered to him this time.

“Arasso Hyung, sorry, geez” Seungri made a motion of zipping his mouth.

 

“Urm Seungri;” Dara turned towards Seungri and looking at the flower he’s holding. “I’m afraid Chaerin won’t be accepting those. She has a pollen allergy, so I’m sure you don’t want her to be sick on her birthday right?”

“Ahh, sorry Noona, I didn’t know that.” He tossed the bouquet into the bin nearby.

 Dara gasped, such a beautiful bouquet gone wasted, and not to mention the cute bear.

“I’ll get her something else” Seungri said arrogantly.

Taeyang saw Dara still looking at the flowers sadly. He remembered how she cherished all the little gifts that he would give her during their college years. Some things didn’t change after all – How she appreciates people’s effort.

“It’s OK Seungri, it’s the thought that counts”

 

====================================================================================================================

 

“Where’s the cake?” Bom asked Minzy as soon as the maknae enters the room.

“Don’t worry Unnie, I gave it to the waiters downstairs. I thought we could surprise her at least with the cake.” Minzy replied. She’s nervous if the supermodel CL would like the cake since it’s her first time meeting her. She heard from others before that CL had a Diva-like attitude but hearing about CL from Dara and Bom made her seemed like a lovable Unnie.

“Ok Mingkki,” “Here let me introduce to you my boyfriend, Top” “Top, meet our junior writer and maknae in my team, Mingkki” Minzy smiled and shook Top’s hand excitedly.

“Wow you two look really good together Unnie.” “Are you a model too? An actor?” Minzy asked Top ignoring Bom’s glare.

“Hahaa, That’s the first time I’m hearing these.” “Honey Bommie your dongsaeng is cute” Top laughed this time making Minzy gasping more at his good looks.

“Yah!” She hits his arms, “Stop saying those to him Mingkki, now he’ll brag about his looks all day.”

“Conceited” Bom said after they stop laughing.

 

====================================================================================================================

 

The party went on quite well. CL came in with her manager Jjangmae and the party started off  with an exclusive dinner. She chose to celebrate her special day with few close friends and skipped the grand birthday bash at the club which her model friends were throwing her.

After dinner, Minzy signaled the waiter to bring out the cake. Much to CL’s surprise, the cake is some fancy square shaped cake with orange base with brown ribbons around it and on top of the cake is a  life size replica of a white Hermes Birkin bag. It’s the latest trend nowadays. Thanks to Minzy’s idea as she wrote a review on fashion cakes before. *Is there such thing as ’fashion cakes’??? But you know what am I talking about right?*

“What’s this?” CL stared at her cake, surprised at the amazing detail. Even the orange base looks like a real Hermes box, with the logo imprint at the center. “You girls really have the best ideas.” She squealed happily as they began singing her happy birthday. *Childish right, friends singing you happy birthday even when you’re in the 20s, I always feel embarrassed, like what should I do, clap hands awkwardly??*

“It’s too pretty to be eaten.” CL said after blowing out the candles.

“I actually hoped for the real thing though” CL joked to Bom and Dara while pointing at the ‘handbag’.

Seungri flashed a smirk. ‘I know what to get her now for a belated birthday present’ He thought to himself. 

 

 

Seriously I'm so happy with the new subscription and views just after 1 day.. 

*clap clap clap* -D

*jjang jjang jjang* -GD

 

hihihihiii..