Chapter 3

A good heart

"Happy Birthday Chaerin-ahh!!" Dara and Bom almost screaming at the phone. It's 12 o'clock and the girls never fail to be the first to greet each other on birthdays.

"My ears.. stop screaming Bommie ah.. Aigoo you two.. Would you act your age" CL was embarrased as she was at the waiting room to get her make up done for the late night photoshoot. The stylist just smiled and left for CL to talk on the phone. CL is thankful that the girls didn't forget her birthday. They are basically her family since they grew up together in the orphanage. Bom is not an orphan but her parents are the caretaker of the orphanage where Dara and CL were. So the 3 of them became close like real sisters. 

"Where are you Chaerin? Would you come over tomorrow since Omma is here? It's your birthday she'll make you seaweed soup" Bom said to CL.

"I'm actually out of town now and will be back by tomorrrow noon. How about a fancy dinner? It's on me" CL replied.

"Anii Chaerin ah.. It's your birthday and you're treating us, it should be the other way round." Bom answered.

"I insist. You can bring TOP over and ask Dara to invite Taeyang too. The more the merrier." 

"Sure thing, I'll tell her. Happy birthday again Chaerin. We love you!!" Bom said before ending the call.

 

"Jjangmae please make a reservation for a VIP room at Teddy's Twosome bar for tomorrow night please" CL instructed her manager.

"Right on it Chaerin" as Jjangmae grabed his phone to call.

 

====================================================================================================================

 

"Hello? Dee? What made you call me this all of a sudden?" Taeyang answered his phone half awake, he glanced at the clock on the wall, its 7a.m .It's the weekend so he decided to sleep more.

"Sorry Taeyang am I disturbing your sleep? I'll call you later then. Bye" Dara nervously ended the call.

Then her phone rings again.. *Caller ID : Taeyang*

"Hey why did you hang up, you were not disturbing me actually" Taeyang said. Hearing Dara's voice is enough to make him wide awake.

"I didn't realize the time actually, I was excited and called you first thing I woke up" 

"What's up?" 

"It's Chaerin's birthday and we will celebrate tonight. She told me to invite you too, so urm.. would you like to come?" 

"So technically, she's the one that invites me?" Taeyang tried to tease Dara.

"Well yes, but if you don't wanna come it's fine, I'll just let her know" Dara answered.

"That's not what I meant" Taeyang regret saying those things before. He secretly hoped that Dara was the one that wanted to invite him.

"Sure Dee, I'll  be there" Taeyang said when he heard no reply from Dara.

"Greaatt! " Dara said and enough to make Taeyang smile. 

"Urm Dee, can I invite this close dongsaeng, he's a big fan of Chaerin and really wanted to meet her." Taeyang asked Dara.

"Who is he? We don't want him to ruin Chaerin's party you know" Dara turned to a slightly serious tone. Inviting other people to Chaerin's birthday party is probably not a good idea she thought.

Taeyang kept asking her until she finally agreed.

"Don't worry Dee, I'll be responsible if he does something wrong" Taeyang said.

"Ok, see you then" Dara ended the call after giving him the address of the bar.

 

====================================================================================================================

"Honey Bommie, I miss you" Top said once he picked up his phone.

"Oh my Gucci, my boyfriend is so cheesy" 

"What's up Bommie, miss me already? I was just away for 2 days, we'll meet tonight right" TOP smiled remembering how Bom would pout at him.

"About that, tonight we're celebrating Chaerins's birthday at Teddy's bar, you'll be there right?" 

"Of course honey Bommie." 

"Ok see you. Bye."

"Wait, you forgot something Bommie honey?"

"Muachh. Love you " Bom shyly said

"Love you too" Top said while grinning to his ears.

"Bye have a safe trip back ok." 

"OK"

TOP ended the call and went out of the taxi. He walked towards the check in counter for his flight back to Seoul from Tokyo.