oo7:

Living with an annoying jerk ?!

oo7:


Morning came and Daehyun woke up with a her usual face, A very irritating face but today she growled really loud. 'Who the heck would wake up 5 in the morning and the most irritating part. IT. IS. FREAKING. SA.TUR.DAY. When I find out who the heck is this, I'm gonna Kill them so hard that they couldnt le--' When she saw  who it was. She groaned and throw her slippers at the person. "Jeez! Is that how you say Good Morning Oppa to your brother?" Baro pouted. Daehyun didnt respond and was about to close the door , when Baro push the door wide.

"Waaaaaaaaaaah! So small! So cutie patoteeeeeeey!" Baro beamed and sat on the couch. "What are you doing here exactly? And How did you find me?" She hissed as she slam the door really hard. "Hmm. Investigators. Duh?" Baro said while keep on browsing the channel. "And also, Appa told me to stay with you in Korea!" He beamed and grinned. "Gosh. Thanks. I feel so so happy." She said sarcastly and go to her room. "But--" She didnt care what her brother told her and just continued to sleep.

--------------------------------

"BAROOO OPPA! GAAAAAAAAAH!" 

"OMONAAAAAAA! SO HANDSOMEEEEEE!"

"DATE ME OPPA!!!!" 

"WHO WOULD DATE YOU ! YOUR SO UGLY! I'M MORE PREETIER THAN YOUUU!!!"

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT GIRL IN THEIR?!"

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! THAT'S DAEYEON! SHE CAN KILL YOU IN JUST 3 SECONDS!!"

Daehyun was really irritated by the fact that her brother is back and also she hates to stand people so.. Obssessed. "Soooooooooo! Baby sister! I want to spend some time with you today and the next day and the next day!" Baro said excitedly and hugged Daehyun. She growled and pushed him away from her. "Dont.Touch.ME." Daehyun hissed and left. Baro scratch his head and pouted. "Where will I go now?" He said and many girls surrounded him.

When FInally Daehyun was alone, she sighed and just kept her walk slowly.  "This is nice, to see you just walking in here calmly." She stop walking and saw Luhan, she rolled her eyes and walk abit faster. "H-hey! Wait for mee!" Luhan yelled and ran after Daehyun. "What the hell do you want you lady Deer? I hate being around guys that is soooo annoying! WOULD YOU JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME?!" Daehyun said harshly and Luhan pouted. "But I need to be with you all the time." He pouted and look down on his shoes. Daehyun quickly ran away from Luhan without making a sound. When Luhan didnt heard anything, he look up again and once he didnt see Daehyun anymore, he stomp his feet and just went to class.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"GET AWAY FROM ME! STOP FOLLOWING ME!" Baro yelled at the girls that was chasing him, when he his right he saw Daehyun sleeping on the side of the locker, he smiled widely and went next to her. "Wake up! I need your help!" Baro shook Daehyun's shoulder really hard. "AISH! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" She hissed. "Well.. Some girls are chasing meandireallyneedyourhelp! Please!" Baro made Daehyun stand up and run with him. "You owe me big time you eater!" Daehyun shouted. "Where did he go?!" The girls said in the back. "There they are! He's with the BAG! (Badass girl. LOL). The second girl said and followed them.

Luhan looked at Daehyun's phone and touch it. "Hyuuuuung!" Luhan look up and saw his cousin, Sehun. Unlike Luhan, Sehun is really matured and open minded. He is really serious at times but when he's with the people he is morely comfortable with, he tends to be like a kid sometimes. "That's the latest model phone in Paris! Why do you have that hyuung?" Sehun asked and was about to touch it when Luhan extends his hands higher. "I-it's my friends phone!" Luhan stutterdly said. "Why do you have it then?" Sehun said and crossed his arms. "S-she forgot it in my bag. Yeah!" Luhan said nervously. 

"She?" Sehun raised a brow and looked at Luhan with a suspicious look. "Or perhaps you have a.. Girlfriend?" Sehun said as he went close to Luhan. "A-anni!" He said and left Sehun's room. "What a very weird hyung." He laughed and just remained silent. "But I wonder, Is it really Hyung's girlfriend?" Awhile ago, Sehun sneaked in when Luhan's looking in the wallpaper of the phone. It was a very Goddess like girl with the most precious smile ever with a flower in her hands. It was like smiling at him. When Sehun remembered her face, he smiled unconciously and became really curious. "I would really like to meet her." He smiled before drifting in a nap.

While Luhan was on his way on Daehyun's apartment, he saw many girls outside his house. "OPPA!!!! WE MISSED YOU SO MUUUUCH!" The girls shouted and were chanting his name. "How will I get out of here?" Luhan panicked and e just remembered that they have an back door. He smiled sheepishly and made a ran to it. When the girls noticed that the door suddenly made an noise they turned their heads and saw Luhan making a mad dash to the bus stop. "OH MY GOSH! WHY DIDNT I USE MY CAR?! STUPID MEEE!" He shouted and the girls where yelling him to stop running.

"AIsh! Why are you slowpoke?!" Daehyun hissed and look back at Baro who is 5 feet away from her. "I'm really tired okay!" Baro hissed and kept on running, the girls were still running after them. They were nearing the apartment but suddenly, they saw someone who is running inside the apartment and also with a mad dash girls were after him. "What the?!" Baro yelled and runned faster than Daehyun, she rolled her eyes and made a dash also on the apartment. Once the 2 of them were inside, the securities stop the obssessed girls and made them get out of front appartment. Daehyun sat on the floor with a very pale face. The suddenly blackness occur Daehyun's eyesight but before that she saw.... A lady deer.


Well.  I wont talk anymore but I'm gonna say Sorry. April has been a roller coaster ride for me. Let me give you gifs. :] ABOUT OH SEHUN ME BOYFRIEND ! AND LUHAAAAN GEGE! :D

sehun+move+4.gif

tumblr_n0yyo9S0M11rfzr7uo4_500.png

tumblr_inline_mjx4kukTuV1qz4rgp.gif

7.jpg

tumblr_n4utuaiRyA1riirr8o1_500.gif

9sehun.gif

Well, Annyeong ! :]

Comment and subscription are loved . <3 :]