o13:

Living with an annoying jerk ?!

o13:


Many people where crowding in the main entrance of the school. Daeyeon doesnt even care, as she was passiing by, some people where pleading to stop the person. Finally, Daeyeon looked at the scene uninterested. She saw Luhan being hold up by some stranger, there was a knife on Luhan's neck that is ready to be sliced any moment now. Daeyeon raised her brow as she can sense something fishy. She just sighed and just watched the scene. "Dont go near me or I'm gonna kill him!!" The man said and pointed the knife to the people and return to point the knife on Luhan's skin. 

Daeyeon sat on the floor and everyone was silent and looked at her, even the holddapper. He narrowed his eyes and pointed the knife on Daeyeon. "Yah! what are you doing?! Stand up!" The guy said while Daeyeon was preparing a food to eat. "Do you mind? I'm eating. Your bacteria will go to my food if you dont shut that mouth of yours." Daeyeon hissed and opened the opener. The man got irritated and kicked Daeyeon's food, he smirked and the people gasped in surprice. "I wouldnt do that if I were you." Luhan sighed and the man kinda sliced Luhan's neck alittle. "Shut up! Yah! You get out of here you stupid !" The guy said and kicked Daeyeon's foot hard.

Daeyeon clucked her tongue. "I am being nice to you already you stupid peasant!" Daeyeon sighed and stood up. The guy was abit frighten "W-what will you do huh?! Stay back or I'll kill her!" The guy hissed and waved the dagger on Daeyeon's direction. "Owww! So scary! I'm so scared that even my care didnt showed up!" Daeyeon sarcastly said and narrowed her eyes at the man. "As I said, I'm really being nice and that was extra niceness because I didnt even got the chance to eat my precious food and now you're gonna pay." Daeyeon smiled evily. "Okay! Okay! I'll let go of her already!" The guy pushed Luhan on the ground hard. "Who told you I care about that airheaded dear huh? And one last thing, that dear isnt a girl it's a freaking boy." Daeyeon said and charged at the guy. 

The whole population of the school was watching and what's more amazing is that the principal is watching also. As for Luhan, he was kinda scared and also confused at the same time. First, he's scared that the Cha Daeyeon isnt doing anything bad at him in the past 2 weeks already and connected to that he is also confused because why didnt Cha Daeyeon beat him up whenever she got the chance? Are they considered each other as friends already? Luhan was thinking really hard and he didnt notice that his lips were bleeding from too much force he was doing in his lips. After Daeyeon was done beating the guy up, she was ready to leave when someone pulled her.

Luhan didnt even know what he was doing and why he suddenly pulled her. He hugged her and Daeyeon widdenend her eyes and almost cant breathe. "Thank you." Luhan whispered and Daeyeon was pushing him but she couldnt understand why is her strength drained just because Luhan hugged her. "Let go of me! I cant breathe!" Daeyeon hissed and finally, she pushed him hard on the ground already, when she notice something she threw something on Luhan. He looked at her direction and shhe was already gone. Sehun saw it again and he furrowed his eyebrows and left.


It's been a week already and the news spread to different schools like a wildfire and also the news was delivered to Daeyeon's brother and father. It didn made any sense for Mr. Cha and he wasnt pleased about it, so he had to talk to Luhan. As for Daeyeon, she was mysteriously gone but seriously, she was just on her room looked up while looking at the cross standing on her drawer next to her mother's picture. 'I know God that I've been doing bad things and I'm sorry for that but please God don't make things more harder for me and please put that dear away from me becasue I really hate him. Thank you again Lord.' Daeyeon prayed and stood up and just went to the kitchen to eat.

Luhan was already infront of Mr. Cha's hotel. He sighed and the security guards led him inside the room. He saw a middle aged guy who was writing something and he immedietly bowed down. Mr. Cha was destructed by the noise and looked up, he suddenly stood up and cleared his throat. "Are you Luhan-sshi?" Mr. Cha asked and smiled alittle. Luhan rubbed his head awkwardly and nodded. "Oh well, I know you're tha first one to know that Daeyeon is my daughter and she really belongs to a family that is very ancient. I know it's hard to be close to her, and I apologize to that. I'm gonna cut to the chase already, I knew that my daughter's wrong doing and I want you to stop her from doing those kind of things and also keep her safe." Mr. Cha said and pleaded.

"Sir, I dont think I'm worthy and I really dont think that I can do this task you want me to do." Luhan said and pursed his lips. "Please, help me. I know it's really hard and I'm asking you as a father! Help her, I know she is smart and all but she is emotionally empty. Help her, I beg of you!" Mr. Cha said and pleaded and was about to kneel but Luhan stopped him. "Okay, I'm gonna do it." Luhan sighed and smiled. And now, he is walking on the park without any emotion, without any thought. Luhan kept on sighing every minute. He closed his eyes and just hissed. 

It's thursday already and Baro is back on school again, every now and then he kept on checking up on Daeyeon and she would throw him a glare and every girl will shoot daggers at her. She was busy writing some catch up some notes on her notebook since it's Lunch already.

 

*DAEYEON'S DANGEROUS THOUGHTS*

Oh how I would like to live on my own, not sorrounded by stupid girls following where ever this stupid scum dog would go.

Tss. Speaking of my dog's spirit, Here comes the annoyingly slow poke. NOW WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MORON WANT?! AFTER MAKING FUN OF ME, NOW HIS GONNA TALK TO ME?! IS HE NOT AFFRAID. 

"What do you want stupid slow deer." I said as I looked at the book infront of me and took it. He looked at me seriously and put his hands on my desk. I looked up, pissed.

"I need something from you." He said and looked really serious. I clucked my tongue and slightly smirked. 

"What does a fart deer wants? Some grass?" I crossed my arms and stood up. He backed away alittle and look at me again.

*LUHAN'S SLOW MEMORY THOUGHTS*

Well, your wondering why am I talking to the girl that had been the talked for almost 3 years of her life? And With the baddest attitude? YOU TELL ME!

Here I am standing and looking at her figure while glaring at every girl that would come near her. HERE GOES NOTHING! HOW MUCH I WANT TO BURRY MYSELF NOW.

-skip the scene-

"I didn't come here for some attitudes form you." I stated and looked at her annoyed. She just look at me with an I-DONT-CARE look. She sighed and looked at me with an ordinary stare.

"Here, I'm gonna tell you that PLEASE OH PLEASE Get away from me! I had enough problems today!" She hissed and looked at me.

"I'm gonna make things straight here! Please DO LIVE WITH ME." I said and shook her shoulders slightly


Errrr.. Who heard about Luhan's departure from EXO? And another romour about all Chinese line on the group will sue SM and will build another boygroup.

Well, that's a tough luck for SM this year. 

Anyways, good vibes: ON 

What's your thought about today's update? :D

Comment and subscription is <3