o16:

Living with an annoying jerk ?!

o16:


It's been a hellweek for Daeyeon because not only school works made her stress more importantly her brother which she address him as pain in my freaking a-- (Luhan: Author-nim! No bad words! A: H-hey! This is my freaking story and this is also a free country I can do whatever I want! LH: But it's your new year's resolution tho. A: *sigh* You got me there deer. Thanks. ALOT.) Where was I? Oh! Yeah, as I was saying, that wasnt the only person made her year more worst.

Daeyeon and Luhan has been bickering, more like fighting over the TV lately. Luhan would always go out and go to the club but tonight Daeyeon is going to get some action, on the busy streets of Meyongdong. She smirked at herself when she left the house to see Luhan still sleeping and she drew a mostache on his mouth and a glass shape on his eyes. And she even left a message on both of his cheeks. 'I'll be going somewhere dont follow me stalker.' 'Stupid air head deer>:D) 

Once Luhan heard the door slam hard, he woke up, saliva hanging off of his mouth and he sleepingly looked around to hear no one is playing loud music. He sratch his head and stood up. 'Why is it like something is missing?' Luhan thought cluelessly. He just sighed as he got nothing to think about anyways, he just wanted some quality time with Daeyeon, that means he just wanted what they always do, fight and fight. He chuckled and went near the mirror and his eyes widenend in what he saw. "YOU'RE SO DEAD CHA DAEYEON WHEN YOU FREAKING GOT HOME!!!!" Luhan said and quickly left to find her. It's not about the face thingy anymore.

Daeyeon whistled as she was on her way out of the 3rd club she went and just beat up someone. She chuckled at the thought of the faces she just beaten up. Suddenly, someone blocked her way, she looked up and just went to the other direction. But it didnt came out to be one person only, it was a whole gang. She chuckled darkly and looked at their faces. She smirked at them. "Didnt got enough of beating huh?" Daeyeon smiled darkly and she dodged a punch but another went her way. 

Someone, pushed her out of the way to see someone fighting for her battle. She narrowed her eyes to see a tall fatigue. She sighed and stood up again to help the person. It didnt last long but all of  them were down on the floor, someone's phone rang and it was from the gang, Daeyeon picked it up to hear a girl's voice. 'Yah! How was it? DId you paralyzed her already? I dont care if you her or murder her, Just make sure she dont come back you stupid fool!'

Daeyeon laughed darkly. "Who do you think you are? Do you think I'm that pathethic like you? You stupid moron! If I found out who the heck are you, I'm gonna torn you into pieces and I'm gonna make someone you until you dont wake up anymore you tiny piece of !" Daeyeon hissed and threw the phone. Someone cleared his throat which made Daeyeon stopped walking and look back. "What do you want?" She asked. The guy smiled and held out his hands. 

"Annyeong! I'm Sehun." He introduced himself and smiled widely, Daeyeon smirked. "Sorry Flower boy, I dont do friend things. It's disgusting." She left without saying goodbye. Sehun chuckled and went home happily. 'Maybe Luhan hyung is wrong, he just wanted that girl for himself. Dont worry hyung! I'm gonna steal her away from you, just you wait.' Sehun smiled again and just enjoyed the rest of the evening. 

Luhan was looking for Daeyeon for the last 2 hours and he just gave up and just went to Seoul Tower to think clearly. As Luhan passing by some places, someone bumped into him that made his eyes widenend as soccers. "Oh my! D-daehyun hyung?!" Luhan immediately hugged Daehyun as he laughed whole affectionately. "When did you arrived? OH MY GOOOOOSH! I miss you like crazy!!!" He said as people passed by like the 2 were gay. "Uhhmmm... You should stop hugging me like a koala already?" Daehyun let go and chuckled alittle, Luhan cleared his throat and pulled away.

Luhan and Daehyun have been talking with each other for a long time already, It's already 2:47 A.M and Luhan realized that it was already late. He cursed into thin air and Daehyun looked at him confused and smirked alittle. 'It's working! I just need Daeyeon to care alitte for Luhan and it will work soon!' Daehyun thought and Luhan quickly called someone. 

Daeyeon went home after some random night that happend and she shook the crazy experience but she wasnt that shock not to see Luhan home. She looked at the clock and it was 3 in the midnight already. Something inside her sparked but she shook the feeling off and her phone beeped. "Yah! Where have you been? Anyways, just checking out because you are not there when I woke up.. I dont care or anything just want to check up on you.. Yeah... Bye." She looked a bit hessitant and just texted him back.

Daehyun tried to hide the chuckle and Luhan turned to him and have this concern face. "H-hey, I gotta go already!" Luhan said and run away and Daehyun laughed alittle and dissapeared in mid air. Luhan was carelessly walking in an dark alley and he didnt notice some drunk guys ahead. "Tss. You dont care? Why do you need to check up on me? What are you my dad?" Luhan smirked alittle and was pushed in a wall, hard. He looked up to see a middle aged guy and smirked to him.

Daeyeon was absentmindedly walking out of the house and let her feet wonder off. "Gosh! Why would I bother in finding that guy?! or girl. I dont even care if he gets ! Why the heck am I walking?!" Daeyeon pulled her hair in frustration and glared in mid air. But she stopped in her steps to hear some pleas of a person getting beat up. She pursed in irritation. "Why the hell did I suddenly care about someone that is not me?!" Daeyeon hissed and run to the dark alley.

Luhan is being beaten up by a group of 5 person and worst they are drunk, Luhan is now coughing blood and his eyesight is becoming more dark and more blurred. "Yah! What are you doing to that airhead deer?! I'm the only one could do something like that to him! I'm gonna kill all of you!" He heard some footsetps that are shuffling and some pleas of stopping the person. Luhan weakly looked up. "Aish! So frustrating!" the person said and Luhan smiled at the person before blaking out.


01/17/15: 11:43 P.M