o14:

Living with an annoying jerk ?!

o14:


Cha Daeyeon's Dangerous Thoughts:

Is it just me or this stupid airhead freak already lost his sane? Me? Living with him? What an insane dude I must say.

"What the?" I said and chocked on my own saliva. He rolled his eyes ang glared at me. "I dont want to repeat what I just said." The stupid freak deer said. I clenched my fist and stood up and grab his arm and do a taekwando trick on him. "What. Did you ing said? Not repeating eh?" He yelped and shook his head hard. "Not going to repeat a single word!" He said and broke free from my grasp. The next move really got me out of my thoughts. HE FREAKING HUGGED ME. "If you're not going to live with me, I'll expose everything I know to the whole student body here and also at the media." He whispered into my ear.

I glared at him and kept my cool. "What are you going to expose you stupid freak?" I hissed at him and he smirked. Wow! The deer know hows to creep me out and seriously, I totally hate him from the first day I even layed my eyes on him. And most certainly he's annoying and the heck? He even dared to hug me?! "Hmmm. Maybe being the daughter of the king and being the princess of Korea, maybe that's all." He whispered coldly to me and I glared at him. "Listen to me you freaking twerp. First, get your dirty annoying hands off of me! And second, Not in the million years am I gonna live with you!" I said and flipped him on the table, which it was destroyed. I looked at him one last time with a glare and walked off with my bag. Well, is this day going greater than I expected. 

When I got out of the school, there was many bodyguards who are ready to get me, I looked everywhere and saw no chance of escaping. When I was about to go the other way, Luhan was already there smiling at me. "Two choices, First choice be dragged away by this guards and let them bring you on your father and you will never breathe on Korea's air or the second choice is to live with me, your father wont bother you and he wont know anything about this." Luhan said with a calm voice. I started thinking, the two choices that he gave me are the worst scenarios that every person can say. I must say, he is really stupid in this kind of choices.

I smiled at him fakely. "Well, the choices were... The most stupid things I ever heard in my whole entire living. I guess I'd like to choose neither of the stupid choices. And I think your bodyguards are weaklings, so I'll just passed by them really easily." I grinned and run to the bodyguards and they started to attack me. Man! This guys have really big bodies but they are still weak! I laughed but there is these two bodyguards, even they didnt have big bodies, They're really hard to beat. I was starting to get weaker, and I totally realize that I totally know these stupid pathetic guards. 

My eyelids are beggining to be heavy and it was beggining to be dark. I glared at the person whom I really hate before I crash into the ground.

 End of Thoughts:

Daeyeon woke up and heaved a long sigh. "I thought that was true!" Daeyeon said and smiled. "Well, I was right a smile would totally fit your lovely face." Someone said from the other side of the room. She looked at the direction and her eyes turned to cold slits and hissed. "What the heck are you doing here?" SHe hissed and clenched her fist. "Dang! You always know what to say to me and make me look bad! Anyways, If you wont live with me, then I'm gonna move here!" Luhan shrugged and smiled at her. Daeyeon pulled a pillow and threw it at Luhan, which he dodged really fast. He laughed and turned to Daeyeon but Daeyeon threw her shoe to Luhan's face.

The shoe hit his face which made Daeyeon smirked and sleep in peace again. Luhan touched his left cheeks and he felt a liquid come out and it's blood. He smirked and clucked his tongue. "You really dont know me yet." Luhan said and left to go to the club.


Daehyun was busy writing when the head cupid came and slam his palm on the table. Daehyun got startled and widenend his eyes and looked at the person. "Like seriously? Is your eyes that squint?! Gosh!" Heechul said and pulled his hair in frustration. "But? I thought you knew already?" Daehyun said confused which Heechul looked at him with a 'ARE-YOU-STUPID' look. "I know already but you are always away that's why I cant argue with you!" Heechul said and smacked Daehyun's head. "Aish! Can you help me how to do this?" Daehyun said and have this pleading eyes. "What? You need to do that because it's your eyes fault now you have to do it by yourself." Heechul said and glared at him.

"But--" " is my ! Start doing your mission!" Heechul said and left. Daehyun scratch his head in confusion. 'I really thought that Luhan like Daeyeon that's why this shouldnt be that hard but it's like something is stoping! What is it then?' Daehyun thought and wrote something on the paper that he was holding. 

Daehyun's effin problem: <3

1. He is denying his feelings for her.

2. Someone else like Daeyeon.

3. Daeyeon still havent move on to something or let go.

4. ....

Daehyun was still thinking hard and looked at his watch to see Luhan leaving Daeyeon's house. "Where is he going?" Daehyun said and looked at the paper and wrote another thing and left.

Daehyun's work plan: Operation oh yeah.


Oh my gooooooosh! I missed you guys! :) Anyways, Congrats to EXO who won 4 awards! Hooooooray! //throws confetti //throws chairs //throws  tables

tumblr_inline_ng2mqcpB5F1qdpomk.jpg

Sehun smile. Anyways, who watched the MAMA AWARDS? :D Oh well, BOBBY AND BI! They are like a bomb! and also to BTS AND BLOCK B LIKE WTF?! JIMIN?! 

tumblr_ng20agziWx1u2go3io1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_ng29e6BPbx1rh2vgx.png

Still have the feels. o//o anyways, who went to THE RED BULLET LIVE IN MANILA~ WOOT WOOT

Anyways, back to the story! I edited chapter 6! Please check it out to be able to know what's my mistake. :)

Comment and Subscribe! <3