012:

Living with an annoying jerk ?!

o12:


Daeyeon's eyes was about to pop out of their sackets because 2 reasons really; She cant breathe and the stupid airhead deer which she dispised eversince he ever step foot on the school property. Yes, She totally hates his guts, on how he laugh, how he flirts. Well basically, almost everything the airhead does she hates it. (Well. All living thing that is still brething. She hates them! Dont worry guys! She hates me too. :3) Everything was like on slow motion. On how the audience gasped and how they drop their glasses, and well people was totally filming this.

Daeyeon pushed Luhan hard and he landed on the floor hard. He was drunkly smiling at her and he his lips. "Hmmmm. Your lips are very soft!~" Luhan cooed and stood up, he was about to come close to her again but then he tripped on his shoes and he landed on Daeyeon's small petite body. He chuckled and smiled. "You're so pretty~ I want to k.." Luhan was about to speak but another horrible thing happend to Daeyeon. Luhan puked on her hair. Yes, you heard it right. Luhan puked on her hair, now Luhan is unconcious. Everyone around her started laughing, this is her first time to be humiliated like this. She clenched her hands hard enough for people to hear and stop laughing. No one dared to say anything.

"If ever something about this goes out of here, I swear I'm gonna hunt you down." Daeyeon hissed and look everywhere. Everyone was very afraid of her, they deleted the video and everything. A girl was shaking so hard and she widenend her eyes. "Go back to your own ordinary life get drunk, get laid, get . I dont care but nothing about today's happening will go out. And someone take care of this guy." She narrowed her eyes one more time at Luhan who is peacefully sleeping before leaving. 


The next morning, Luhan woke up with the biggest hangover he had and also he woke up from an unfamiliar place. "Ugh.... Where am I?" Luhan whispered and pulled out his phone. Text are bombing his phone. Mostly the text are from some stranger and well, his friends and Sehun texted him. "Atleast Mom isnt here to know this right?" He chuckled and openend every text, once his finish from reading his friends text. He stared at the thick air. "What the heck happend last night?" He sighed and he continued reading the text from the stranger. But then there is one message that has a video. "What is this?" Luhan mumbled and puffed his cheeks.

Once his finish watching the video, his jaw drop and he kept on rewinding it. "OH NO!!! WHAT THE HELL?! I KISSED THAT....THING?!!!!" Luhan said and let go his phone and screamed. After he was finished screaming, he saw another text. It was Lay. "Dude, have you heard the news? Some guy kissed Cha Daeyeon! It is so funny!" Luhan clucked his tongue in annoyance. "This guy.. AISH!" He messed his hair in annoyance. Once, his finished he looked at the clock. He quickly got out of the weird place.

It was already reccess when Luhan came late at school. Everyone was looking at him and kept on whipering, some of them where laughing. Kris smirked. "Care to explain loverboy?" Kris said and crossed his arms. Luhan glared at him and sighed. "That was so priceless! I cant believe it! You just puked at the smartasss badass?!" Chen kept on laughing. Luhan smacked his head hard, that made everyone silent. Chen was looking at Luhan with a glare. "What. The. I'm gonna forgive you this time airhead loverboy. Only this time." Chen said calmly. Tao and Xiumin looked at each other and kept on bombing Chen with nonsense questions.

"WHAT THE HELL?! WOULD YOU STOP ASKING?!" Chen screamed and looked at the 2 with a glare. "Why would you care anyways? Please stick your own heads at your ?!" Chen said and stormed out. Lay whistled and smiled at the remaining 4. "That was a first! SO, do you know the guy already?" Lay asked as he was rewinding the video. Luhan groan in annoyance and just left. Kris pouted, he was left with kids. "DAYUUUUUUUUM! Dont pout duuuude!" Xiumin said and pushed his hands on Kris' mouth. "Gosh! When did you last wash your hand?" Kris yelped kept on wiping his mouth.

"Hmmmmm. I didnt get a bath today! Does that count?" Xiumin asked innocently. "WHAT?!" Kris got shocked because he was gargling and he splashed the water on Lay. "Yah! Why'd you do that?" Lay hissed and the 3 start to argue. Tao was just staring at them and just smiled brightly. "Atleast no one's bullying me today!" Tao said and eat happily without being bullied and able to watch 3 of his hyung argue. Kris was searching for his hanckerchief, he didnt find it and Xiumin was mad at him because Kris told him that his fat and he looks like a chipmunk. "Yah! Where is my Hanckerchief?" Kris pushed Xiumin alitlle. Xiumin glared at him and saw Kris' hanckerchief on the floor and planned something.

Luhan was walking on the hallway and looking everywhere. Everyone was still talking about that thing. But then, someone grabbed his collar and pulled him on a room. He was scared but nothing happend. It was Daeyeon looking at him intently. She walked closer to him. "Are you following me yesterday?" She hissed and he just gulped. "Answer. Me." Daeyeon said and hissed. "Y-yes." He stutteredly said, she sighed and let go of his collar. "Listen to me, as of this day get away from me." She said and walked out of the room. Luhan ruffled his hair and bit his lips.  


 

Daehyun's P.O.V:

I was staring at them focusing. Well, actually last night was really my fault. The arrow wasnt supposed to be shot Luhan. He was on the way that's why this are happning. "I need to fix this."I breathed, he looked everywhere. Are you getting confused already? Why is there cupids? Well, on every story there is an assigned cupid because if the cupid dont exist, Love stories doesnt exist. But right now, I'm on the wrong love story! I'm not the one should handle this tho. -_- But llike I said, that arrow wasnt supposed to be for Luhan!

And I'm still on my mission on other love story, Luhan's love story shouldnt start now but like I said in a trillion times already. THAT ARROW WASNT FOR LUHAAAAAN! I was walking around and then I saw a T.V., someone was watching a koreanovela. I didnt realize that I was watching along and a plan is being invented in my mind. This is a first time that I dont have a plan for my next mission, it's abit hard for me this time. Anyways, As I was walking on the hallway, I saw Luhan flirting with a girl. Seriously! Is this guy something or what? Well, being a heir and a bachelor is quite tough because paperworks, parties, being teached about this and that, girls and many more! Do you get me guys? 

Practically, I've been watching that sweet talker for about 5 minutes already. GOSH! I want to kick them because of too much closeness and flirting and UGHHH! Wait! Why am I being disgust like this? Well, I've learned from the best and that is no other than Head Cupid! Anyways! The plan in make Cha Daeyeon fall in love with Luhan, but how? That girl is like too hard like a rock, and also Luhan is like gaybae. -_- AISH! This is no ordinary love story! This is going to be a tough one! >.<


Things are getting excited! Right guyssss? //silent

So sad. :( I dont have anyone to talk to. :"( Sucha loner. /3

Anyways, As I said before Daehyun will ba having a big part in this story so dont get too confused. XD

Oh yeah! Have you heard a romour news that Luhan will be leaving EXO? Well, Let's all pray and wish that it's  not true. :/

Anyways, since I didnt update like forever, GIF TIME! <3

tumblr_m8bbotUYmD1rn0huao1_500.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_n33109qhf41qgnxifo1kpop-exo-luhan-exom-Favim.com-796248.png

tumblr_m0u94ryn6B1r930dt.gif

-EXO-Wolf-Drama-Version-exo-m-35036210-5
 
Okay! That wraps up the update for todaaaaaay! :) 
Comments and Subscription is <3