o19:

Living with an annoying jerk ?!

o19:


Monday came up like a lightning and there it was, a fine sunny morning and birds are chipring. "YAH! YOU STUPID CREATURES OF GOD! SHUT UP!!!" Daeyeon yelled at the innocent birds and she covered her face with a pillow. Just as after she did that, someone came in and hopped over to her bed. The person started smacking her in the head with the pillow and she groaned in irritation. "YAAH! STOP IT YOU INCOMPITENT FOOL! YOU UNWORTHY PEASA-- Appa?" Daeyeon stopped with her words once she saw her father glaring at her.

"You should not use kind those kind of words, young lady. You know what is right and wrong and you are a pretty young lady and you just waste that face with those garbage and unkind words." Daeyeon's father has been scolding her for the last 30 minutes already, and it's 7 in the morning already. Daeyeon sighed and rolled her eyes and his father noticed it and pulled her left ear. "AIgooo! You young lady! What do you want me to do? Hire a tutor so you wouldnt do those manners hmm?" His father hissed and smacked her head alittle, while Baro was laughing his out, Daeyeon already made a plan in her head on how to make a comeback to her brother.


Daeyeon was busy trying to play some games on her phone when suddenly someones sat next to her. "Annyeong!~"  someone said and Daeyeon immedietly stood up and was about to leave but the person was already on her side while smiling brightly. She sighed. "What the heck do you want? You lost bro? Then go home." Daeyeon said and sat down again while the person sat next to her also. The person began to eat and he even offered her food. Many people where already looking at him with daggers. 

Daeyeon irritatedly move alittle on the left and the person also moved, Daeyeon didnt stop also the person but it was already the end of the wall and Daeyeon stood up furious and was about to flip the person but he was freaking fast like . Daeyeon was pushed on the wall with wide eyed and people were already crowding up. "I'm Sehun! What's your name?" The person said and Daeyeon looked at him. And then Daeyeon flipped Sehun hard. "Stay away from me you freak!" Daeyeon said and started walking away. 

People were looking at Sehun like he was a freaky stalker, he smiled and shook his head and walked away like nothing happend. Meanwhile, Luhan was flirting with a girl. They were nearby the lockers and saw the commotion, the girl tugged Luhan on the scene and Luhan saw Daeyeon walking away and he quickly followed her. 

When Daeyeon is nowhere to be found, what I meant by nowhere is the gym. Luhan was still following her, but then there was a group of girls in the gym and was circling around Daeyeon. "OH COME ON!!! THERE IS NO DAY IN THIS SCHOOL THAT I DONT BEAT UP SOMEONE! I JUST NEED SOME SLEEP YOU ING IDIOTS!" Daeyeon yelled and the girls didnt walked away. One girl tilted her head and laughed alittle. Daeyeon's eyes twitched and clenched her jaw.

"This is such a long day for me. Anyways, beat me up es." Daeyeon said and just sat down while drinking a soda. "And! If a single drop of this soda drops, you all are dead." Daeyeon warned. Well, the plan didnt happend, the first move of the girls, made the soda drop and the beating up was finished. Luhan was in gazed and looked at Daeyeon who is just walking away while drinking her soda. Luhan went after her but Daeyeon turned around just in time for their nose to touch.

Luhan's eye widenend in shock and Daeyeon smirked and her eyes twitched. "Good gracious God! What did I deserve this life?!" Daeyeon whinned and Luhan kinda laugh alittle. Daeyeon's mood suddenly changed like 360 degree angle. She tilted her head and huffed. "Why the hell are you going goo-goo-gaga over and there's no reason to laugh you incompitent fool." Daeyeon spat and hissed, Luhan's stopped laughing and tilted his head and smirk back.

"Why so deffensive?" Luhan laughed and smirked cockily. Her left eyebrow lifted and she laughed darkly. "I'm not being deffensive you stupid peasant, this is the real me." She said and turned around was about to leave but suddenly Luhan held her wrist. "Your father.." He was cutted off. "My family's is none of your business and stay the heck out of my boundaries." Daeyeon yanked her hand back and left the gym with a bang.

Luhan ruffled his hair in frustration and ran after her. Daeyeon was busy getting her stuff and leave the campus already but when she saw Luhan, she quickly drop her bag and made a run to the other way. 'Why the heck am I running for?! I could always beat him up but why cant I do that?!' Daeyeon turned to the corner and suddenly something hit her head.

Luhan was exhausted from running after her and suddenly he saw something that made his heart thump faster, your head was hitted with a flower vase. Luhan immedietly went to Daeyeon's side and saw blood coming out of her head. "Oh my! Daeyeon-ah!" Luhan was panicking and saw the amount of blood pooling around them. He quickly carried her to the clinic to get her an ambulance.

Someone smirked at the dark and texted: 'Done, what's next?' Daehyun saw the whole scene and bit his lips being deep in thoughts and he sighed and followed the two of them.


Ehe. Yo? SORRY I WASNT ABLE TO UPDATE IN A LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME AGOOOOOOOO ! 

It's summer and there are alot of groups  having their comeback! :) Yey? Lol! 

Back to the story, what will happen next?! OFMGGGGG !

Please do comment and subscribe and tell me what ya think! ;)