oo1:

Living with an annoying jerk ?!

oo1: 


First day of school is everyone's bittersweet moments because sometimes, they would meet people and sometimes transferes are such an alien persons because first, they don't know anyone and lastly some people are hard to new students. One of this people who has an bittersweet moments is a new transferee named Lu Han.

Luhan is a transferee from China, he is good in alot of things but some things he is too slow to know sometimes but he would get it in the end. He had been the eye candy of there former school and He loves attention very much or he just likes people to admire and remember him. Luhan is a person that is happy go lucky and he likes people to smile always.

---------------------------------------------------------

-FLASHBACK-

"Luhan-ah. Wake up." His mother woke him up and he quickly sat up. He smiled alittle to his mother and sat up. "Morning mom." Luhan kissed his mother's cheeks. "Eww. My baby's breath smells bad." His mother joked and Luhan frowned. "Dont call me baby. I'm no longer a baby." Luhan stood up and went to take a bath. His mother smiled and shook her head. "Aigoo. He is just shy."

Luhan was walking on his way to the bus stop when he saw a girl having it's head on the pole and listening to a very loud music. He looked at her and smiled alittle *she is kind of pretty but she needs to smile more* Luhan thought and smiled. He looked at her again but she is no longer there and she is in the bus already. "Too bad, she looks pretty but she looks cold." Luhan mumbled and the bus stops and enter there.

Luhan is standing there with mouth a gape alittle and looked at the school's name. 'SEOUL ARTS UNIVERSITY'. Luhan searched it online that this school is the most high standards and the most prestigious because some of the Idols comes from here and all people here are pretty smart.

Luhan was walking on the hallway and kept on looking around didn't look forward and soon he bumped inot someone. The guy looked at him and blinked first and soon helped him up. "I'm sorry." The guy bowed alittle and smiled. Luhan smiled. "It's okay, are you new here?" Luhan asked and the guy shook his head. "I've been here last year and I'm majoring Arts. So yeah. What about you?" The guy asked and Luhan shrugged at first. "I dont really know." Luhan chuckled shyly and the guy just smiled.

"I'm Daehyun." The guy smiled. "I'm Luhan." Luhan smiled and they walk to the hallway together. "This school looks small outside but it's kinda big and You will tend to be lost here too so dont worry about that." Daehyun said. As Luhan see, Daehyun is pretty famous on the school because everytime some girls would passed by them greet Daehyun and would giggle soon because they see Luhan. Luhan blinked and just went to his first subject.

----------------------------------------------

When Luhan is looking for the last subject he has, he saw a girl sleeping on some trees. He tilted his head and went there. He looked closely and he was shocked that the girl he saw was the girl from the bus stop. He smiled warmly but the girl's eyes suddenly opened. She looked at Luhan coldly and quickly stood up and went away. Luhan blinked and tilted his head.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Luhan haad been the most famous guy on SEOUL ARTS UNIVERSITY because on the same year, Jung Daehyun was been transfered to America to be an exchanged student and the guy became Luhan's best friend and It's Wu Yifan or he is called by his nickname Kris. Kris is a very cool kid but he is good with sports and he had many girls surround him everyday and he would likely have all this girls become his girlfriend. And by that time, Luhan was influenced on how things is his sorrounding.

After 2 years, they had been 6 friends and they called themselves as EXO(A/N: Let's pretend that EXO-K and EXO-M doesn;t know each other). They had the school like they were the king but somethings standing in there way and that is the Badass of SEOUL ARTS UNIVERSITY and that is no other that Cha Daeyeon. She is the most badest yet smartest student on SEOUL ARTS UNIVERSITY. One thing is for short, EXO doesn't like her because one thing is for short that she doesn't fall for them easily.

Despite of Daeyeon's bad type, she has a brother and kind of opposite of her, She cares for her brother but it doesn't look like she really cares for him. One thing is for short also, many students dislikes her guts but some idolize her because they say has some SWAG they say but Daeyeon wouldn't care even if the president praises her.

Lunch time has already arrived and as usual EXO is being drooled by many girls. They are making there way to the canteen when they saw Daeyeon being sorrounded by guys but in like a blink she beat them up like they were just a fly. She smirked alittle and dusted her skirt but when she saw EXO, they were astounished and she rolled her eyes and bring her bag back to her shoulder.

"Damn. If she's a girl, I would have totally dated her long time ago." Kris bit his lips and smirked alittle and Lay slightly snorted and Kris looked at him. "That would be a total fail because even if you are being drool by girls, your scared of ballons." Lay joked and the table corrupeted into laughter. Kris blushed alittle and glared at Lay. One is being silent on the other hand and it's Luhan. 

He is thinking about the first time he saw Daeyeon and he smiled at the memory. Chen notice Luhan spacing out and smiling an idiot. *What is this guy's problem?* Chen rolled his eyes and just listen to what nonsense his friends has been taalking about. Chen is the brain and kinda diva-ish of the group but he is very kind to everyone. He is a troll also, he likes to pull pranks to everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------

Daeyeon looked out of the window and boredly look outside. She sighed and look through the classroom, it is quiet because she is there but whenever she isn't there would be World War in there. She has been the class president for almost 2 years of her life and she doesn't like any ideas of the school or anything. She just cared to be an photographer and a teacher. Who would knew that is her dream? A bad girl like her?

Since she was new here, no one didn't like to be friends with her oe even near her because she doesn't like people getting near her. She is a Claustrophobia (Phobia of being closed space) and even if they're 5 steps away from her, she tends to be violent and agreesive. She is a girl that doesn't smile or anything, she is like a robot.

"Ms. Cha, Your excuse for the afternoon." The professor said and Daeyeon raised her eyebrow and just shrugged and slung her bag into her shoulder. *Atleast I wont be there anymore.* She thought and sighed. She is walking on the hallway, when she saw a guy and a girl flirting. She rolled her eyes and just frowned.

Luhan cutted class again just to flirt to some girl. Luhan didn't even know what the heck is the girl's name but this time he knew what it's name and it's some student named Jaehyun or something. He was getting her number already when a figure caught his eyes and It's Daeyeon. Whenever he saw Daeyeon, he would be like the guy that have been him when he was new here. Luhan left the girl without any excuse me or bye. 

Luhan followed Daeyeon until when she got into a limo. He widenend his eyes. He knew something that no one knows and only he knows it. Luhan came back to school with a really shock face. Chen looked at him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Chen said and drink a water. Luhan smiled alittle and stood up. Chen rolled his eyes. "What a weird man." Chen mumbled and just slept on his desk.

One thing is for sure for Luhan, Cha Daeyeon is the sister of Cha Sunwoo. And Cha family is China's royal family.


A/N: Hello! This is my first time writing an story for Luhan and this chapter is really boring. :l

Well, Help me in every chapters and maybe you can suggest something to me. :)

Dont you think that Daehyun has a big role in this story? And Luhan knowing the Secret of Cha family?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQikbSw-RwukM0sy497rg6

To help my lovely readers to concintrate ! :D

Please do Comment and Subscribe ! :)

-junhyungloveforever <3