o11:

Living with an annoying jerk ?!

o11:


"Aish! Sehun, just take a walk or.. something for now! I need to send her home already!" Luhan pushed Sehun out of the house as Sehun was protesting to stay. Luhan grew frustrated and kept on pushing Sehun away from the house. "Hyung! What's your problem if I like her?" Sehun furrowed his eyebrow and Luhan sighed. "She's bad for you, I don't like her and also for you because she has so much evilness inside of her." Luhan explained and Sehun crossed his arms. "Then, Why are you always with her IF you don't even like her? If she has this 'Evilness' then why would you abondon your own friends?" Sehun kept on asking trap questions. "It's just.... It is really not the good time today Sehun, Go somewhere else." Luhan turned and left Sehun.

As Luhan went inside the house, thoughts were flooding his mind already and made an shout. Daeyeon fliched alittle and hissed. "That pathetic peasant!" She hissed. Luhan kept on pacing around as he was bitting his lower lip.  'Sehun really needs to stop liking that... person. But what am I gonna do?!' Luhan looked at Daeyeon's back and look at Daeyeon's Back facing him. He smirked and straigthen up. "Imma do what I always do." Luhan smirked and push Daeyeon off of the couch. She got taken aback alittle and she looked at Luhan who is smirking and holding his phone to video Daeyeon. "You're so totally gonna regret that you stupid weakling." And that made Daeyeon punch Luhan on the stomach. Luhan crouched down in so much pain and glare at Daeyeon's back.


The next day, Luhan was like back on his own self. He was surrounded by girls and they were flirting with each other. Chen look at Luhan wit so much amusement and smirked. "Well well, speaking of the deer. What a surprice your not tailling around the devil's back anymore! Welcome back to the world of the humans!" Chen said with pure sarcasm and Luhan smirked. "So? What happend you  little moron?" Chen said and pushed the girls that was surrounding Luhan, he didnt care at all about the protest of the girls because if he will care about them, he'll mostly say something that can really hurt a girl's pride which is being fat and little. 

"Like what?" Luhan asked alittle dumbfounded. "Like what happend to your life when your with the living demon spoused?" Chen said and rolled his eyes. "Heeey! It's bad to say that!" Luhan said innocently. "Yeah yeah. But do you know what is more bad in life? It's being stupid and all innocent, so spill the freaking beans I dont like surprises!" Chen said and smacked Luhan's head hard which Luhan pouted and glared at Chen. "Heeeeey waddup guys!" Kris said and they pilled the empty seats at the side. "What the? His about to say something!" Chen said and glared at Kris. "You know what I think, No one cares and I think I threw my care in that mountain." Kris said coolly and pointed randomly.

"You stupid idiot! Do you think that mountains just grow on walls?! Aish! You innocent deer-ish kid! Spill the freaking beans already!" Chen hissed. "Shhhheesh. There's nothing to spill most like the 'beans' your referring." Lay said and smirked as he just talked trash Chen for the first time. Chen just looked at Lay with a Poker face who is having a victory dance with Tao. "Your being too happy nitwit. Were not done yet, I'll come back to you later, you better run now lil boy! Where was I again?" Chen was about to smack Luhan again but the door was suddenly slam open, it was Baemin while pushing some girls in with a messy look.

"Ah! How I miss this kind of sight!" Chen said and crossed his arms in amusement. "Oh! This is gonna be good!" Tao said and laughed hard. "Gotta film this!" Xiumin said and pulled out his phone. "Hah! How I miss being by myself, so shall we start off?" Daeyeon said as she pulled one chair and sat on it, by now almost all of the students are forming a circle just to see another one of Daeyeon's beating and also they want to film this because they want to post this on the web and also they want this to be seen in every programs they have this whole school year happends and when it does happend it needs to be treasured forever.

"Hmmmmmmm. Soooo! Who should I start off first?" Daeyeon smirked darkly and her head was slightly on the side. "We're sorry!" Yeseul said and kept on bowing. Daeyeon's smirked even darkly and chuckled. "That's just funny because like I told all of you, Once I'm all back in my regular condition. You all are ing dead." Daeyeon said as she pulled Krystal's hair and slam her body against the wall. Krystal yelped in so much pain and the impact made her tear up alittle. Daeyeon went near her and Krystal stand up weakly and glared at Daeyeon. "You think I'm scared of you?! You're such a ing !" Krystal screamed.

Daeyeon laughed in amusement and made a sarcastic poker face. "And then what happend? What do you want me to do? I'm amused by your way of judgement by the way, because how I see it, it's like your describing yourself to me and like your looking on the mirror." Daeyeon shrugged and kicked Krystal's stomach hard as she begun to cough blood and with that she out. "Who's next?" Daeyeon sanged and look at the four remaining who were on their knees and bowing their heads. She smirked when she saw Yeseoul and went to her direction. (A/N: I'm not gonna put too much effort in telling the full details of this chapters because It might be marked too much violence sooo yeah. I'm gonna skip that part. :3)

She clasped her hands on the back of her head as she look at the almost lifeless girls that she just beaten up. Well, She was just easy on them because she pity them which is really rare to happen. She smirked and look at the people, her eyes landed on someone familiar. Luhan look at Daeyeon with soo much fear and amusement. HIs plan was to embarass her, but he got scared because this might happen or worst. Daeyeon went near Luhan, people around Luhan move aside even Chen. Sehun was looking at Daeyeon with puffed face.

"Stay away from me if you dont want that to happen to you." Daeyeon said as she wipe her hands on Luhan's blazer. Luhan just look at her with a deep frown. "I'm not gonna stay away from you, remember that." Luhan mumbled once Daeyeon was leaving but she stoped her tracks as her eye twitched. And look back at Luhan was waving at her cheerfully. Once She was gone, Chen look at Luhan with a 'ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME' look. Luhan just smirked. "I got this so dont worry." Luhan patted Chen's shoulder.

"Dont touch me like that again." Chen said and look at Luhan who is already walking away. Lay snickered and Chen gave him a hard look. "Dude. I'm just gonna make you slip off this time. Remember that chip boy." Chen hissed and pretend to punch Lay but he just shrugged it off. Kris look at his friends and just shook his head in embarassment. Xiumin patted Kris' back and the tall guy look at his shoulder to see it full of sauce. "Yah! You freaking put sauce on my freaking blazer!" Kris said and was about to Xiumin's head. "Yaaaaaaah! I'm still older than you!" Xiumin pouted and made an aegyo and that irritated Kris more. "Aish! Act like one then!" Kris said and pulled a tissue out of his pocket and left with the laughing Tao. The 3 remaining just shrugged and proceed to their class.

Luhan was following Daeyeon while going inside the club while her earphones was bombing with too much loudness. Luhan has been receiving weird looks from the people because in his situation, he is literally stalking like a child lost. Today, Daeyeon will be doing her part time job. She was playing some upbeat tunes and she was also dancing along the music she's been doing. Luhan is on the bar side while looking Daeyeon. "What do you want sir?" A bartender asked. "Uhmmm. A vodka can be nice." Luhan said while still looking at Daeyeon. "Okay. Comming right up." The bartender said and left. It's already 2 in the morning, Luhan was being flirted by the s in the club already. Some of them almost kissed him but he pushed them hard, hard enough to knock them out. 

Daeyeon jumped out of her booth and went to the bar side to get some water and hit the exit already. "Look what do we have here!" Luhan said and walked slowly to Daeyeon, she raised her brow and looked at her back. She clucked her tongue. "I'm talking to you!" Luhan said and went close to Daeyeon, she could smell the alcohol already and rubbed her nose and she pushed him alitlle because she cant breathe already. "What the hell are you doing?" She hissed and massage her head. Luhan smiled sweetly at her. "Baaaaaaaaby! I've been looking everywhere for youuuu!~" Luhan cooed and hugged Daeyeon. Her eyes widenend from surprise as she can feel the air is running out from her lungs.

"Get the heck off of me!" She pushed him with full force. All attention was on them already. "Baby dont be like that!" Luhan pouted and stomped his feet. Daeyeon looked at him with disgust in her eyes. "What the? Baby? Go flirt s you dickless dear!" She hissed and was about to walked out because of the attention already. Luhan grabbed her wrist and pulled her hard, he turned her around and the distance is very dangerously close, one false move and they'll be kissing already. Daeyeon's eyes are wide as saucers already and is slightly agape because her breathing is hitching already. Luhan smiled at her sweetly drunkly and blew air on her agape mouth.

"So cute~" He cooed. She was about to push him again but Luhan pulled her strongly and..... Their lips met.


Oh my gosh. I didnt updated like forever. :o So.... Hi. /Waves awkwardly/ 

Anyways, I MISS UPDATING!!!!! :((((( IT'S JUST SCHOOL IS KILLING ME SOFTLY AND MMY LOVELIFE IS ALREADY DEAD. /lels

How did you like the chapter? :)

 LUHAN AND DAEYEON? KISSING? WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?!

Yes. You read it right my dear readers. This update is inspired by this song: Go Crazy - 2PM  , TARA - Sugar Free 

I guess see you in my next update but I'm not gonna make you forever again. XD

Love you guys! <3

Comment and subscribe. :]