oo3:

Living with an annoying jerk ?!

oo3:


As days passed on with your life.. Well, It's really what you thought it would be, she's living the dream. Everytime she would walk with her brother or even stand away from his brother like the distance of 10 inches, his brother's 'Fans' would throw daggers at you and like you would even give a damn about them. And one day, You've already it. You would totally like to kill someone today.
 
As you were going to your locker, some girls were standing infront of your locker and everytime you would step closer, they would step alittle back. "What do you want worthless peasants?" You asked and looked at them with your scary eyes. They flinched and gulped but they remained there so called braveness. One girl cleared and crossed her arms. "We would like to know if your somewhat close to 'our' oppa?" She asked and give you a glare.
 
"Oh. I get it. If I say yes would you freaking get out of my business and mind your own worthless and ty life?" You shrugged and look at the girl who asked you right into her eyes. She narrowed her eyes. "Do you even know me?" She went near you. "Hmm. No and I wouldn't want to know who the heck you are. I wouldn't even care if your some that had been passed like a chewing gum and now you want yourself to be ed by a girl." You shrugged and smirked. Some of her friends gasped and her eyes widenend.
 
"What did you just told her? Did your mother even thought you right manners?" Her friend defended her friend and pushed you alittle. You chuckled and looked at them darkly. "Hmm. Actually she tried to teach me but in some kinds I'm the greatest you'll ever see and actually, I could be the last one you'll ever see If you dont get out of my way." You said and pushed the girl harder. She groan as her back had a great impack on the locker. "Dont ever touch me and what more dont even dare to talk about myself because you dont even know what's under my shoes. I choose to not beat you up and the thing is I pity all of you. I do know all of your name, come near me again, You'll regret that you even got out of your mother's stomach." You hissed and slapped the girl hard.
 
You huffed as you fixed your blazer. "I saw what you did there." Someone spoke at the corner and You didnt even tend to look back. "So? Gonna threaten me?" You uninterestedly said and look at Your phone. "Hmm. I choose not to." He smiled and You saw a better view and it's one of the freak's friend. What is it again? Shen? "What do you want?" You sighed and start playing with your phone. "You did know one of those girl's are my sister right?" He said.
 
"Do I look like I freaking give a meat? So, your gay?" You asked and rolled your eyes. "I'm not Gay though and I'm sorry behalf of my sister." He chuckled and stuffed his hands on his pants. "And I dont give a damn if you apologize to me either. What are you doing? And why the hell are you standing so near me? Do you want me to kick your ? Get the hell out of my side!" You hissed and Chen raised his hands on the air for surrender.
 
"Okay. Chill gurl. So. Thank you for the talk and it's nice talking to the girl who is really badass." He chuckled and waved at you. You just rolled your eyes and you felt a vibration on your hands. You look at it and saw a message. You sighed and stood up and walk away.
 
------------------------------------------------------

"What did you say? You talk to her? What happend? Did you got hurt?" Luhan asked Chen and hold his collar. "What the heck Luhan?" Chen glared at him and pushed him alittle and dusted his blazer. "Cheeeeeen! Tell me!" Luhan whinned. "Okay. Stop it. Gross dude." Chen cringed and sighed. Chen begun to tell the story and once his finish, he could see all of his friends gaze changed into a twinkle light. (A/N: You know what I mean? XD I cant explain it.) 

"What's on your mind now Loverboy?" Chen teased and Luhan stared at nothing. "I think your sister will get her revenge! Maybe she'll call one of her ex boyfriends and have her killed!" Luhan started to freak out and all of his friends look at him weirdly. "You do know that there is like a trillion chance of having Daeyeon to killed?" Kris said with a duh voice. "Hyung. Shut up." Chen said and looked at him with a uninterested look. 

"What did I do Sherlock?" Kris throw his hands on the air. "Just shut up." Chen rolled his eyes and look at Luhan again who is bitting his nails. "Bro. No. Bacteria." Xiumin kept on pulling Luhan's hands away from his lips. "So? What are you gonna do now Babyboy?" Chen said as he took a bite of his sandwhich. "I think I'm gonna protect her then." Luhan said. "And how are you gonna do that Loverboy?" Tao said as he look at his magazine. 

"I dont know. Follow her?" Luhan look at Kris who is just playing on his phone. "What a stalker." Chen rolled his eyes and lean on his seat. "Do I even have a choice?" Luhan huffed. "Yeah yeah, Just follow her whatever you say." Chen said as all of them go back to their own business. Luhan puffed his cheeks and stood up from his seat. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom guys." Luhan said and left the canteen. "Like we care." Chen mumbled and returned to his sleep.

While Luhan was walking out of the bathroom, he heard someone talking near the lockers, he quickly hide and unexpectedly he heard it. 

CONVERSATION:

(A/N: Italic means the other person. And the Italic and Bold words are the main person who is talking.)

I need you to do something for me.

What is it? I'll do anything for you.

Eww. Gross. Dont do cheesy words at me. I'll go straight to the point, I want you to scare Cha Daeyeon.

WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Well, You said you'd do anything for me.

*Sighs* O-okay sure. Just one favor.

Sure what is it?

Be my Girlfriend.

Ne to the Ver. Just do it alright? Bye.

Luhan's eyes widenend and quickly went back to the canteen. As he was running back, he suddenly bump into someone. "AISH!" He was about to say sorry but froze on the spot. It was you. "The heck? Is this some playground now? What a freak." You spat and a crowd was now forming. Luhan look at you wide eyed and quickly went near you to wipe off the sauce off of your uniform. "Dont. Touch me." You hissed and walked away.

Luhan's thought was cutted off by Chen. "Well, wanna know what I think?" Chen said as he read a book. "What?" Luhan said and looked at him. "How are you gonna protect her? You've made things more worst. She totally hates you now." Chen said. "I know." Luhan said softly. "You have a plan with you?" Chen said. "No." Luhan said. "What happend earlier?" Chen asked and Luhan said it all. Chen whistled. "Wow. Some plan we need. Let's do it." 

 


Hey guuuuuuuuuys ! :)

How is it guys ? Do you know what today is ? *wiggles eyebrows*

It's troll Happy Birthday CHEN ! :D

Did you know , Chen was born in canada ? :O I got shock to as well . XD

And how is the chapter so far ? I think it's lame . -_-

And I think it's a short chapter as well , OH OH OH ! DAEYEON IS MAAAAAAAAD LAAAAADY ! XD

Let's go to the GIFS . :D

c25b4ae54eb349acacb4cfa428a8d187@2x.gif

 

-Chen-exo-35484987-500-259.gif
 
 
tumblr_inline_mqez7yhlvA1qz4rgp.gif
 
y-luhan-o.gif
 
tumblr_mm925si8651qhm7hno1_500.gif
 

Bye guuuuys ! Hope you like it ! :D 

Please Do comment for your reactions ! :)

Do Subscribe as well ! :)

#HappyChenday

#HappyBirthdayChen

#HappyTrollDay